• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, FeeDiSm_Ls_over said:

It would be great if she could see the beginning of body change ! It will simply mean that you’re progressing a lot !😍🥵

She’s seen my from the very beginning! At my lowest weight too 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Thicktiger said:

She mentioned only your butt? Your belly has grown a lot, your bust is much begged and softer, even your upper arms habe become chubbier and softer. And you start getting a double chin. And your friend did not notice anything? Well, we do. And appreciate. Great soft body you are developing 🥰

I think she didn’t want to be rude 😅 I saw her eyeballing me up and down after she said that so maybe she was thinking more than she actually admitted 😂 if only she knew that I actually loved growing bigger! 

3 hours ago, Rylie Haze said:

I think she didn’t want to be rude 😅 I saw her eyeballing me up and down after she said that so maybe she was thinking more than she actually admitted 😂 if only she knew that I actually loved growing bigger! 

Maybe you should have told her. LoL. See what the reaction would be. Might be surprised.

Incredible! I have so many questions for you but first of all, you looks so hot! Where on your body does the extra weight go the first/easiest and also how difficult is it for you to gain weight? Please keep sharing pictures from all angles and in all kinds of clothes.

Did you plan to gain some weight or does it happen naturally?

Do you have comparison pictures from front and back and maybe some in underwear/bikini?

Do you notice the extra few pounds in your day to day life? And if so, when and where?

Also how does your family and friends feel about your gain?

Have you outgrown any clothes yet?

• Curvage Model
On 11/2/2022 at 2:57 PM, caloriemonster said:

Incredible! I have so many questions for you but first of all, you looks so hot! Where on your body does the extra weight go the first/easiest and also how difficult is it for you to gain weight? Please keep sharing pictures from all angles and in all kinds of clothes.

Did you plan to gain some weight or does it happen naturally?

Do you have comparison pictures from front and back and maybe some in underwear/bikini?

Do you notice the extra few pounds in your day to day life? And if so, when and where?

Also how does your family and friends feel about your gain?

Have you outgrown any clothes yet?

I’ll be doing a Q/A soon and will answer these questions 😘

• Curvage Model
On 11/2/2022 at 3:17 PM, Residentsteven said:

Do you ever forget after eating a huge amount when out eating and burp out loud 🐷😂 you definitely burped very loudly in your beach vids. Or even hiccuped 😍🥵.

Yes!! 😅😅 ha I’ve actually got quite embarrassed. Once I was burping all day at home then I was around friends and burped multiple times 😅 I apologized and I actually got a comment I wasn’t expecting from one of time guys.. I really should do a story time on this! 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Thicktiger said:

You should a do a 24h eating and bloating / growing the belly over the course of the day video 

Great idea!! It’s something I thought about. I think I’d like to make it a POV of watching your girlfriend stuff all day 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Rylie Haze said:

Great idea!! It’s something I thought about. I think I’d like to make it a POV of watching your girlfriend stuff all day 

Or maybe a POV of watching your girlfriend with one of her girlfriends stuffing themselves and each other? 👀🤭