❤️Life after gaining 140lbs in a year❤️

• Curvage Model

How does life affect you when you gain 140lbs so quickly! Through this topic I will be sharing photos and videos which help you just how fat I have become🥵 I started my journey weighing 100lbs just a little over a year ago. And today I weight over double the amount😮 how does my body look now? Find out in this thread❤️

Guest ChubbySouffle
4 minutes ago, rosie_brook1 said:

if you’re new around here if if you want to see how far I have come on my weight gain journey, this video is for you! You’ll see where I put on most of my weight and just how quick it happened❤️

I love seeing how your growth has brought out what a lovely pear shape you are. Your thighs and bum look to be softening the most as you've gained 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Come watch me squeeze into my tight clothes and complain about my health and weight! Check my belly hanging, I can’t believe how far I’ve come. This video will be 2 parts so be sure to catch this one before the 2nd half comes out later ❤️