What marriage does to you

AidedDragon

This is my first time writing a story. Any constructive criticism is welcome.

chapter 1

Katie was ecstatic! As she stared at the thing she wanted most in the world, she thought about how lucky she was. Not only did she have a well paying office job with a short commute, but she was also fortunate enough to have a loving and devoted husband. Katie had fulfilled almost all of her life’s aspirations at the ripe age of 23. There was just one more thing she wanted, and she was so close to finally being able to have it. 

“Greg! Come here!” Katie squealed, unable to control her excitement. Katie had a beautiful body; standing at an average 5’7, she had luscious, shoulder length brown hair, and a smile which could light up a room. She had perky B cup breasts, and curvy hips with a flat and slightly toned stomach, the result of her fairly regular gym sessions. However, as she sat there in jubilation, she couldn’t help but feel that her jeans were just a little… tight.

However, before she could think any deeper into it, Greg sped into the room. Katie and Greg had been married for just over a year, and we’re still just as in love with each other as they’d ever been. At a height of 6’1 and weighing just a tick over 190 pounds, Greg was in great shape. He too had a fairly well paying Job. Because of this, him and Katie hadn’t been spending as much time as they would’ve liked to recently, but they were planning a Holliday soon which they intended to make the most of. Upon seeing him enter the room, Katie could not keep the great news to herself any longer. Before even thinking about how to break the news to him, she quickly blurted out “Greg, I’m pregnant!” 

Chapter 2

2 weeks later, Katie was preparing for a party. After breaking the news of the baby to her parents and friends, everyone had agreed that a celebration was in order. Everything was going great, the party was starting in just an hour, and all of Katie’s closest friends and family were going to be there. Everyone had agreed to keep it casual, which meant that Katie was dressed in a figure hugging top and was planning on wearing her favourite pair of jeans on her lower half. This was where she encountered her first problem. Try as she might, she could not get the jeans over her bottom. Panicking, Katie thought about how this happened. Sure she had missed a couple of gym sessions, and yes, she might have been a bit lax on her diet, but that surely wasn’t enough for her to outgrow her jeans. Maybe these ones had just been shrunk in the wash. This seemed like the only possible solution to Katie. However, the same problem arose with all of her others as well. Finally, having run out of alternatives, Katie dragged herself over to the scale and hopped on. The last time she had weighed herself, she was 125 pounds. As she slowly lowered her head, the number 133 came into view. Katie almost fainted. 

As I said at the start, any feedback would be great. I am planning to write more for this story.

Chapter 3 

With time running out and few options available, Katie had no other choice but to put any thoughts of her weight to the back of her mind and slip on a pair of stretchpants. “Not the most flattering outfit but it’ll have to do” thought Katie, as she vowed to herself that she would get back to her diet and exercise the next day. 

When Katie arrived at the party, she was quickly embraced by two of her friends, Sophie and Lauren. Sophie had always been a bit chubby, but looking at her now, she was downright fat. Standing at 5”5, she had blonde hair. Before, she might have been seen as curvy thanks to most of her weight going to her butt and thighs. However, this was now not the case. Sophie’s thighs touched almost down to her knees, her belly was now huge and gravity was beginning to take its toll on it as it was beginning to droop. Love handles drooped down her sides and her now F-cup breasts were beginning to droop. Her once well defined face now had cherubic cheeks and a substantial second chin and her ass was now enormous, each cheek wobbling with each movement. 

Standing beside her, Lauren was dwarfed by the sheer size of Sophie despite being 3 inches taller. Lauren had long black hair and hazel eyes. Lauren, a colleague of Katie’s was bordering on chubby. After giving birth just over a year ago, Lauren had slimmed down greatly. At the time of delivery, she had weighed 218 pounds having gained almost 90 during pregnancy. However, since then she had lost most of the baby weight. Whilst she still had wide hips, her belly only protruded slightly and she only had a second chin occasionally. Lauren had C-cup breasts which were still relatively perky. Secretly, Katie was relieved that she was still the skinniest of the three. 

“Congrats!!” Both girls shrieked in unison which made Katie jump a bit. “I can’t believe your gonna be a mom!” Sophie gushed. 
“me neither to be honest, I still can’t get over the idea that I’m gonna have to raise a child. It looks pretty hard work” Katie responded. Whilst she was looking forward to having a baby, she was also worried that she would screw up and ruin everything.            
“Trust me, you will not regret the child” said Lauren. “Just be careful not to overdo it on the food like I did” laughed Lauren, patting her rather deflated belly.                                         I’ve not even had a child and look at the size of me!” Sophie joked, “I’d be the size of a house if I ever get knocked up! I’m 320 pounds without it!” 
“you look great Sophie” Comforted Lauren, “besides, it’s not like I’m in a position to talk, I still weigh 150!” 

As the conversation drifted onto other topics, Katie excused herself to meet some of the other guests at the party. As she was looking for someone to talk to, she was approached by her mum Amanda. Amanda was a short woman standing at only 5’3. Katie had seen pictures of her mom when she was younger, and she was an exceptionally beautiful lady. However, 4 kids and a newfound love of cooking had changed her figure dramatically. She looked to weigh almost 400 pounds and had definitely gained more weight since Katie had last seen her. She had curly brown hair and big brown eyes just like her daughter. Her tits were huge, at lest g-cup if Katie had to guess, a massive ass and a belly which stuck out fat further than her enormous tits. She was wearing a very tight top which showed off every curve in her body, and jeans which looked painted on. She was carrying several plates of cupcakes in her hands which Katie thought explained how heavy she had gotten.

They sat down at a nearby table, with Amanda sitting down very slowly to make sure the flimsy chair could hold her. It could, JUST, as she lowered her gigantic reef into it,  her bum overflowing the seat by a considerable margin, it gave an almighty creak. However, it held. After that near scare,  she quickly took a cupcake from the tray and tore into it. “Feel free to have one yourself, they’re really good” she said through mouthfuls of cupcake. “Surely one won’t hurt” thought Katie, “besides, they do look very good”. 
“maybe just one” said Katie, as she reached for one and slowly put it in her mouth. As soon as she did so, her tastebuds exploded with pleasure. The cake was excellent. Her mother truly was a magician in the kitchen. Unfortunately, the tasty treat was gone as quickly as it had arrived in her mouth. She had devoured it. “Maybe just one more” she thought to herself. “One cupcake isn’t going to hurt…

As always, any feedback is appreciated

Chapter 4

20 minutes and Both trays of Cupcakes later, Katie was feeling full. Not stuffed, as Amanda had eaten more than her fair share of the 24 cupcakes, but she had managed to justify eating 7 cupcakes at the time. Now however, she chastised herself for being so indulgent. If she kept eating like this she would never be able to fit into her jeans again! Looking at her mother, she could understand how she had blown up so much. 17 cupcakes had entered into the bottomless pit that was her stomach! Katie was disgusted with the display of gluttony she had just witnesses, and this feeling was only heightened when she realised that Amanda had unbuttoned her jeans to accommodate for her bloated belly. Each cupcake looked to contain 200 calories minimum, so Katie worked out that her mother had just consumed 3400 calories! This was unbelievable to Katie, although she neglected to work out how many she herself had just consumed. 

As the party wore on, Katie met up with Greg. He was with a few of his male friends talking whilst occasionally taking a slice out of one of the many pizzas littering the table around them. Deciding to stay and chat with them for a while, Katie reached over to grab a particularly large slice of the pizza. 

As the conversation continued steadily, so too did the slices of pizza going into Katie’s stomach. Whilst all the men had alcohol to drink, Katie was forbidden from having any due to being pregnant. Because of this, every time they had a sip of alcohol, she would take another slice of pizza. This continued for about an hour, before Katie started having an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach (probably because she had just consumed 9 slices of pizza). Excusing herself from the conversation, Katie went to locate some more of her friends.  

Wherever Katie went, she seemed to be bombarded with food. Whenever she was talking to someone, there was always some sort of carb-heavy food to snack on. Not wanting to appear ungrateful at this party arranged just for her and her husband, Katie never declined despite her stomach looking and feeling increasingly bloated. Every time she promised herself this would be her last treat for the night, she ran into someone who she just couldn’t say no to. Just when she was preparing to leave, feeling well and truly stuffed, she heard her name being called yet again. Turning around, Katie found it hard to hide her shock…

Waddling towards her was someone who vaguely looked like her sister Becky. However, this person was a LOT fatter. Whilst her sister had always been a bit chubby, she had once confessed to weighing 155 pounds, this person was at least 100 pounds fatter. She had the same long brown hair, the same pixie like face, just accompanied by an extra chin, was the same height (5’8), and the same dazzling blue eyes. However, this was where the comparison ended. Her belly jutted forward considerably, her thighs rubbed together, and her e-cup breasts were beginning to droop. She was wearing jeans which looked painted on, and as Katie noticed were unbuttoned, and she wore a ridiculously tight black T-shirt where a pale layer of flab peeked out. As you may expect, she held a big chocolate cake in one hand and a huge plate of brownies in the other. 

Standing next to her was without a doubt her sister Lizzie. Lizzie was 2 years younger than Katie and 4 years younger than Becky. Unlike Becky though, Lizzie had maintained her stunning physique. She looked to weigh 120 pounds on the dot with a firm ass, and perky B cup breasts. She too had brown hair, however hers was a bit shorter. Standing at 5’6, Lizzie was undeniably a knockout. However, today even she looked slightly bloated, “no doubt from hanging around this pig” thought Katie. 

“Hey Becky” said Katie awkwardly as she tried, and failed, to hide her surprise. 
“you’re looking, ermm well.” Inside, Katie was kicking herself. She hadn’t seen her sister in almost a year and this was how she was going to act? Sure she had gained a bit (well, more than a bit) of weight, but she was still the same person. 
“Thanks, yeah I’ve been living with mom for the past year and, it’s been hard to restrain myself” Becky replied whilst patting her well fed belly. Unsurprisingly, Lizzie had not partaken in the conversation as of yet, instead she just stood their moodily as if she wanted to be anywhere other than at this party. 
“well, at least Lizzie hasn’t changed” thought Katie. 

As the three of them sat down at a table, the chair giving an audible creek when Becky sat her sizeable behind on it, the topic of weight was soon brought up. “So, I see you’ve been enjoying yourself recently” teased Katie playfully whilst poking Becky’s cushiony stomach. Her finger sank in a lot further than she thought. Becky’s belly was just complete mush! 
“Yeah, ever since I moved back in with mom, I’ve just blown up. I don’t know how we ever restrained ourselves as children. 
“we didn’t!” Laughed Katie, remembering how chubby the 3 of them were as children. It wasn’t until they reached the age of 15 or so that they got their weight under control. Yeah, I’m now the heaviest I’ve ever been!” Said Becky, although it didn’t cause much shock from either of the sisters, since it was fairly obvious anyway. “And how much is that?” Questioned Katie who was not intrigued by how high the number on the scale was for Becky. “Do you promise you won’t laugh?” Asked the heaviest of the 3 sisters. “Of course” replied Katie. 
“Okay, as of last week, I’m 260 pounds” Becky sighed. Katie just managed to stifle her giggles, she was even heavier than she had thought. “It’s entirely mum’s fault though” replied Katie whilst she shoved the first of the brownies into her mouth…

As the conversation continued, Katie watched in amazement as Brownie after Brownie was shovelled into Becky’s mouth. 

After 10 brownies, her Jeans became unbuttoned.

After 20 brownies, her shirt had ridden up to around her belly button, exposing the expanse of pale flab below.

After 25 brownies, Katie noticed a continuous creaking noise coming from Becky’s chair, and intervened before anything was broken. 
“urm Becky?” Said Katie tentatively trying to not appear rude to her older sister.     
“Yeah” replied Becky before stuffing brownie number 26 into her mouth.                                    “Don’t you think you had better slow down with the brownies?”                                                 “Nah, I came to this party to celebrate, not watch my diet” replied Becky through mouthfuls of her 27th brownie. “You should try some, they’re so good!” Said Becky motioning to the brownies.

Katie was left with a dilemma. Either, she refused Becky’s offer and let her eat the remaining 13 brownies, meaning that there was a good chance of the chair not holding her enormous sister’s weight and causing a scene at her own party, or she could eat the remaining Brownies which did look rather tasty, and worry about her figure another day. The decision did not take long for Katie, as she quickly reached across the table and took the tray. However, as the first brownie hit her stomach, she was immediately reminded of how uncomfortably full she was. Her top was starting to ride up her bloated stomach, revealing her untoned abdomen. Looking at the brownies, the last thing she wanted was to have another, however, just as she was going to give up, she saw the tubby hand of her sister reach to the tray and pluck out two of the calorie filled desserts. Katie watched nervously as her obese sister plopped her behind back onto the flimsy chair, causing it to creak even louder than before and sag noticeably; and so, with new resolve, Katie took another brownie. 

9 brownies later, Katie was feeling absolutely stuffed. Each one had been harder to force down her throat than the previous one. Exhaling, she watched as her shirt rode up to just under her belly button exposing a stomach which was a little softer than Katie would have liked. However, just as this was happening, Katie saw her sister practically inhale the final 2 brownies before she could stop her.                                                                  “Sorry, but a girls got eat” chirped Becky cheerily. Thinking about it, Katie was glad her sister had dealt with the last couple of brownies, as she could not even consider eating any more. 
“Yeah, I overdid it with the brownies, I’m stuffed” Katie confessed. 
“okay, more for me I guess!” Replied Beck happily as she brought out the large Chocolate cake she had been holding. Katie’s heart sank. 

• 3 weeks later...

SNAP! 
The poor chair had finally had enough and buckled under the weight of Becky. Katie had watched as slice after slice found their way into her sisters stuffed stomach, the chair making increasingly loud and frequent creaking noises until finally the inevitable had happened. The chair had collapsed and left Becky sprawled across the floor. “At least she had a soft landing” thought Katie as she looked at the extremely padded ass before her, straining the unbuttoned jeans covering them to their absolute limit. Well, maybe covering wasn’t the best word to describe what Becky’s clothes were doing. Her shirt had ridden up to just below her breasts, completely exposing the expanse of fluffy pale flab which was her belly. Her jeans were so ridiculously tight that you could make out every role, and there were a lot of them, coating her bulbous bum and things which were squeezing into each other. 

“What a pig!” Thought Katie, vowing to herself that she would never EVER end up like her sister. “Like, she actually managed to break a chair she was so fat! How is that even possible? Even mom didn’t break one of those chairs and she must weigh over 400 pounds how could Becky possibly manage to break-“ just then, something clicked in Katie’s head. Not all of Becky’s story added up…

“Becky follow me!” Shouted Katie once Becky was back in her feat. Luckily it looked like very few people had seen the chair incident which saved Katie some embarrassment. 
“Where are we going?” Asked Becky panting slightly from the effort of hoisting herself to her feat. 
“the bathroom” Katie said with an element of anger as she started striding towards the elevator. 

Sorry for not updating this story for so long, life got in the way. Also, sorry for this being such a short chapter, I just wanted to get something out. As always, any feedback is welcome. I hope you’re enjoying this story so far. 

Take your time my friend, all good stories take time. Look at Polaris’s and maverick’s work. All of those took a long time to do. You got a great start. Don’t feel the need to rush. Bread doesn’t rise in 3 seconds my friend. Remember that even if it takes a while, your story always moves back to the front page of the the list when you update it. 

if you have any hang ups on where a story can go I recommend novel AI as a way to story board. You just give it some rules (like in memory field you can put in character description and motivations and in another section you can put where you eventually want the story to go in the end. Like say you want Katie to get as fat as Becky or her mom by the end of her pregnancy you can put that in, if you want her husband to like or dislike her body. It’s payed but you get a free 50 inputs and actions and when you create an account it refills. So about 100 free actions before you have to subscribe. So if you’re stuck you can try that

4 hours ago, 1mn01 said:

Take your time my friend, all good stories take time. Look at Polaris’s and maverick’s work. All of those took a long time to do. You got a great start. Don’t feel the need to rush. Bread doesn’t rise in 3 seconds my friend. Remember that even if it takes a while, your story always moves back to the front page of the the list when you update it. 

if you have any hang ups on where a story can go I recommend novel AI as a way to story board. You just give it some rules (like in memory field you can put in character description and motivations and in another section you can put where you eventually want the story to go in the end. Like say you want Katie to get as fat as Becky or her mom by the end of her pregnancy you can put that in, if you want her husband to like or dislike her body. It’s payed but you get a free 50 inputs and actions and when you create an account it refills. So about 100 free actions before you have to subscribe. So if you’re stuck you can try that

Thanks, I’ll definitely check this out

• 2 weeks later...

“Do we have to go right now?” Becky whined, “these stairs are killing me. Why are we going to the bathroom anyway?” 
Katie thought for a moment. When should she tell Becky her reasons for this sudden trip to the toilets away from the party. Katie decided that she would give her sister one last chance to be honest. 

“Becky, what did you say you weighed again?” Katie asked innocently, trying to hide her true intentions for asking this question.   “Err 260 pounds give or take 1 or 2” Becky gasped. Got a split second, Katie felt sorry for Becky. The poor girl was desperately out of shape and struggling with the short flight of stairs. However, that sorrow was soon replaced with anger as Katie realised that her sister had lied to her yet again. “Why’d you ask?” Panted Becky, cutting off Katie’s train of thought. “No reason” Katie replied curtly, “just forgot that’s all”. There was an awkward silence which followed that statement, which lasted all the way to the bathroom. 

The bathroom wasn’t the most spacious room the girls had ever been in, and it felt a bit cramped. The right side of the bathroom was extremely dimly lit due to one of the lights having broken. The rays of light seemed to have been replaced by dust and cobwebs, giving the impression that this was not a recent change. The bathroom only had the bare minimum needed to be classified as a bathroom. A sink, a toilet and a bath. Nothing else. Well, almost nothing else. In the corner of the dark side of the room, lay a scale. 

“Get on the scale” Katie ordered. “You said you were 260 pounds, prove it.” Upon hearing this, Becky’s eyes widened and she started to tremble. Katie observed that it was much easier to tell if Becky was trembling than it used to, due to her massive belly, which was almost completely on display, quivering with every movement. “The…That’s not fair!” Becky stammered. “I… I’ve just had a big meal, I’ll be heavier because of that!” 
“Just get on the fucking scale!” Katie growled, getting increasingly frustrated at her obese sister. Becky hung her head in defeat and accepted her fate. She stepped onto the scale without saying a word. 
“what does it say?” She asked glumly. “I can’t see passed my belly”. Katie stepped forward and almost shrieked the words, either out of shock or delight that she had caught her sister lying, “322 pounds!”

Sorry for this story taking so long to be updated, I’ll try and update more consistently. Don’t worry, this is the last full scene at the party, the gain will start picking up after this. As always, I would appreciate any feedback on this story, and if you have any ideas about where it should go, I would love to hear them, I’m sort of just making it up as a go along lol. If there’s any character you want to gain more than the others, please tell me and I will try to factor it in. 

• 3 weeks later...

After Katie’s outburst, there was a moment of silence between the two sisters. Becky was trying her absolute hardest to avoid eye contact and Katie was thinking of how best to approach this conversation. In the end, she decided a kinder tone might work best. 
“why did you lie to me?” Asked Katie trying her best to mask her annoyance. 
“I don’t know,” Becky sighed, “I guess I just didn’t want you to know how much I’ve let myself go.” She said shaking her massive, exposed belly causing it to wobble profusely for a few seconds before it quivered to a stop. 
“Oh sis! You know I’d never judge you for your appearance” said Katie trying her best to sound sincere. “I know that you’re still the same person under of of this… errmm… flab?” Katie said uncertainly, hoping she hadn’t hurt her sisters feelings. However, she needn’t have worried, as before she could think of anything else to say, she had been engulfed in a mass a fat. Becky had hugged her and it felt surprisingly… good. Her sister was so soft, that it felt like she was being hugged by a marshmallow. Trying to return the favour, Katie tried to reach her arms around her enormous sister, but found that they weren’t long enough. When they broke apart, Katie decided it would still be wise to give her sister a few ‘home truths’. 

“Becky. I’m not trying to be mean here, but you have to get your weight under control. At the rate you’re going, you’ll end up heavier than mom.” Katie scolded. However, her speech was not received with the reception she had hoped for. Becky looking slightly irritated by the comment, replied with “don’t worry sis, I’m only gaining slightly quicker than mom. I’ll have to be more than 600 pounds by the time I overtake her and that’s not gonna happen.” For a second, Katie was at a loss for words. Did her sister really not care about her weight at all? However, just then Katie was struck by an amazing idea. Becky had always been completive about pretty much anything. If it was skiing, Becky wanted to wing; if it was gardening, Becky wanted to win; even if it was just a family board game, Becky wanted to win. If Katie could play on her sister’s competitive side, maybe she could get her to lose weight. 
“Becky, I bet you’ll be over 350 pounds by thanksgiving” Katie declared confidently. Becky looked shocked for a second before responding. “No way! I may be fat, but I’m not gonna gain 28 pounds in 3 months!” 
“Why not? You’ve been going quicker than that for the past year”. Becky hesitated for a moment, and Katie could tell she really wanted to prove her wrong. Eventually, Becky crossed her arms over her overfed pale stomach and said resolutely, “it’s a deal. If I weigh under 350 pounds by thanksgiving, I win and you have to… AH I know!” Becky said excitedly. “If I’m under 350, than you have to gain 20 pounds by Christmas!” Katie was taken aback by this, but thought: ‘It’s only 20 pounds. I can easily lose it at the gym later. And with that she accepted the deal. “Fine, but if you are over 350 pounds, you have to outweigh mom by Easter.” Becky looked horrified by that comment. Her eyes grew wide with terror at the prospect of weighing anywhere near what their mom must weigh, let alone more than her! However, Becky’s competitive nature got the better of her and she accepted it. Neither girl could ever expect what was about to commence… 

Sorry for the time between uploads. I had a death in the family which stopped my motivation for a while. Again, I apologise for the lack of weight gain content, but I promise it will start building up from here. As always, any feedback would be greatly appreciated, and please tell me what you want the final weight of ANY of the characters to be, and ill try to factor it in. I might do a pill on here later, to see what people want, but for now, thanks for reading!

• 2 weeks later...

By the time the 2 girls came back into the room, it had become noticeably quieter. A few of the guests had already left and those that remained appeared to be exhausted, lying across the numerous comfy sofas or chairs scattered around the room. Katie sighed inwardly at the thought if tidying up this mess later, but thanked God that she hadn’t chosen to stage the party at her house. She doubted the building would have ever recovered! 

As she surveyed the room, one of the first things which caught her eye was the sight of Lauren and Sophie sitting together on two large reclining seats. Well, sitting might have been an overstatement. In reality, the 2 were both sprawled out on the verge of unconsciousness cradling their very stuffed bellies. Katie didn’t want to imagine how much food the 2 had consumed in total, but judging from the vast quantities of food Amanda and Becky had managed to put away, Katie wasn’t sure she wanted to know the total. 

“Oh, hello Katie!” Said a voice from behind her, making her jump. Katie spun around only to see the friendly face of her mother standing behind with a plate piled high with fattening desserts. 
‘Errr, hey mom” said Katie awkwardly, unable to hide her shock at the sight of so much food; especially after seeing her mother stuff herself with enough food to feed a family of 12. 
“I was feeling a bit peckish, so I’ve got everyone here a snack, Amanda said gesturing to the large tray in her hand. Katie was speechless. How was her mother still full after eating all that food before. Katie had eaten nowhere near as much as her mom and was still absolutely stuffed. How could she possibly want more? Katie opened her mouth several times, wanting to reply, but her exasperation had gotten the better of her and no sound came out. 
However, Katie’s embarrassment was spared, as the attention in the conversation quickly went elsewhere as, from behind her Sophie had woke up. 

“I’ll have some of those if you feel like sharing” said Sophie in between yawns. Her shirt rising up even more than before to reveal an incredibly pale roll of fat. Sophie tried to hoist herself out of the chair, but much to her annoyance was unable too. Her mammoth belly filled with way too much food anchoring her to the seat. 
“of course dear” said Amanda kindly, ignoring the embarrassing ordeal Sophie had just put herself through and placing the whole plate on the table between her and Lauren, save for a couple of brownies in the top which she saved for herself. “I’m gonna get so fat…” Sophie groaned to nobody in particular as she reaching in for one of the many chocolate doughnuts on the plate. 
“Mom, can we speak privately for a second?” Asked Katie as gently as possible, not trying to cause a scene in the open for all to see. “Of course dear, is everything alright?” Asked Amanda with a hint of worry in her voice. 
“I’ll talk to you in there,” said Katie motioning to the deserted kitchen and striding towards it as fast as her stuffed stomach would allow her to (which was still a lot quicker than her enormous mother) who waddled behind a lot more slowly…

Sorry for the huge delay between updated. I wasn’t sure where I wanted to take the story, hence for the poll earlier, but I’ve got it all planned out now. Any suggestions on how I could improve my writing would be hugely appreciated. English is not my first language, so i think things might come across as disjointed. Also, any suggestions on how you want the story to go would be welcomed as well, as I am still not certain on how the characters will develop. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading 🙂

Sorry for updating without a new chapter. The next one will probably be in a couple of days so look out if you’re interested.

I just wanted to ask you guys what you would prefer in this story since I don’t want to write something nobody likes.

Right now there are quite a few characters (excluding Katie and Becky, I’ve already got something planned for them) which I’m not sure where I want to take them. 

Would you prefer me to make all of them fat, or would you like a bit of weight loss to be featured in this story? 

Please send me your feedback and thoughts, I often struggle with inspiration for story’s so this would be really helpful.

thanks in advance

On 12/21/2022 at 4:13 AM, AidedDragon said:

Sorry for updating without a new chapter. The next one will probably be in a couple of days so look out if you’re interested.

I just wanted to ask you guys what you would prefer in this story since I don’t want to write something nobody likes.

Right now there are quite a few characters (excluding Katie and Becky, I’ve already got something planned for them) which I’m not sure where I want to take them. 

Would you prefer me to make all of them fat, or would you like a bit of weight loss to be featured in this story? 

Please send me your feedback and thoughts, I often struggle with inspiration for story’s so this would be really helpful.

thanks in advance

Fatten ‘em all up!