Guest Liefloves
2 minutes ago, ExponentialGrowth said:

Damn wow! Now we know where all that ice cream is going ;) Ready for your second?

Yes. 🤔 this time almond flavour. Just to switch it up

Guest Liefloves
1 minute ago, FattyisLove said:

Gorgeous view and 🍑. Wish I you sit on me as I just feed you non stop

I hope these jealous girls here will let you. Because they already watching me and complaining. I hate it when other women don’t support other women. 

Guest FattyisLove
Just now, Liefloves said:

I hope these jealous girls here will let you. Because they already watching me and complaining. I hate it when other women don’t support other women. 

They jealous cause you're gorgeous and have an appetite that can make them jealous. Also doesn't help that you have the hottest ass and hips on here and I know they'll become even better as you keep growing massive.

Guest FattyisLove
11 minutes ago, Liefloves said:

You know what they say; jealous does make you ugly. And haters are fans too. 💕 Keep watching 😉 

5210C38E-F7C7-4405-97E1-92DEAAA102BB.jpeg

You in those jean shorts are too much.😍🤤 I just want to see you stuff yourself and fatten to the point where you bend over and rip them. That ass is an international treasure and must be protected and worshipped to grow 

Guest Liefloves
23 minutes ago, FattyisLove said:

You in those jean shorts are too much.😍🤤 I just want to see you stuff yourself and fatten to the point where you bend over and rip them. That ass is an international treasure and must be protected and worshipped to grow 

Guess.. what..

Bikini bottoms look better anyways 🤪

01CA2426-746A-40F3-8AA0-287E05B24535.jpeg

Guest sauceviking
16 minutes ago, Liefloves said:

Guess.. what..

Bikini bottoms look better anyways 🤪

01CA2426-746A-40F3-8AA0-287E05B24535.jpeg

Wat een uitzicht, je kan echt zien waar al die magnums naar toe gaan 😉

Guest Liefloves
Just now, Bide**re said:

So proud of you i was following you since thé beggining of thé curvage thread, Can Miss such a Big belly and such a Big Fat ass

Thank you. Although there was one jealous girl that felt the need to message me. I have been having so much fun! Make sure to give reactions on every post 😉 

so we can spread love and not hate! 💕

Guest Liefloves
Just now, Bide**re said:

My favorite one is thé one with thé red dress and your fat belly popping out, you look so Big on it ! 

A lot more of that coming.. tomorrow 😉