Today is a hard day.Β 
I have to make some arrangements to go to the hospital Monday.

I have not been feeling well since last night.. and I might have a bleeding inside off my intestine..Β 

yesterday I had a really good day where I enjoyed loads of food.. and today it’s a shit day like this with a lot of pain. This is typical of endometriosis..Β 

and that’s why I am so firm on how I have this journey in enjoying good, possible weight gain because off that, etc.Β 
Β 

I wanted to show you guys this side.. since it really is a journey for me. I’ll be less active.Β 
Β 

in the background I am producing another clip. Please keep supporting and liking content , its much appreciated πŸ’•

AAC18DA3-CDF2-4697-938C-B3DF1086CDF7.jpeg

4ED3732D-0229-4A19-8D16-2E85AA8E5F4D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Liefloves said:

Today is a hard day.Β 
I have to make some arrangements to go to the hospital Monday.

I have not been feeling well since last night.. and I might have a bleeding inside off my intestine..Β 

yesterday I had a really good day where I enjoyed loads of food.. and today it’s a shit day like this with a lot of pain. This is typical of endometriosis..Β 

and that’s why I am so firm on how I have this journey in enjoying good, possible weight gain because off that, etc.Β 
Β 

I wanted to show you guys this side.. since it really is a journey for me. I’ll be less active.Β 
Β 

in the background I am producing another clip. Please keep supporting and liking content , its much appreciated πŸ’•

AAC18DA3-CDF2-4697-938C-B3DF1086CDF7.jpeg

4ED3732D-0229-4A19-8D16-2E85AA8E5F4D.jpeg

Hope it goes well, fingers crossed for you babe 🀞😘