53 minutes ago, Liefloves said:

Its official. I have applied to become a model.. I am kinda nervous but also excited.😨🫣

keep in mind I don’t do fast gain nor overeating. Since I have endometriosis it is very important for me to be kind to my tummy.. since I react to food. But also offcourse kind to myself.🥰

I think the first video will be one off me dancing in a bikini or me in a cow cosplay.. letting out some burps.🤔😳

comment & let me know what you’d like to see.. keep in mind what i stated above.. wouldn’t want to cross my boundaries. 😌

B581A372-0832-411B-92DE-6355730EC83D.jpeg

Yeaahhh!!! You are going to kill it on this platform! 

Guest Fantasyfeedher

I'm sure you'll be approved in seconds. In fact, they should just make you one of those models that gets auto-approved on principle!

1 hour ago, Fantasyfeedher said:

I'm sure you'll be approved in seconds. In fact, they should just make you one of those models that gets auto-approved on principle!

Hahah. It is finally approved but I don’t know. 
I submitted another one too. I guess we’ll just have to see ☺️

I still feel hesitant but also glad i did upload it. I hope the people that buy it like it 💕🥺

Kisses 💋

97DFFEC6-6D05-49F0-9628-1B5E21763F09.jpeg