Guest Fantasyfeedher
8 hours ago, Liefloves said:

I feel sexy today 🥰

BBCF659A-09B6-4686-8223-82D8158E707A.jpeg

155E1149-22D6-43A4-9AE6-4DAE5FCC9F40.jpeg

C571F080-3410-444A-A9F8-45E117AD83E5.jpeg

This may be my favorite from you so far!

Not only is it your most recent and curviest, you're wearing my favorite color :)

Its official. I have applied to become a model.. I am kinda nervous but also excited.😨🫣

keep in mind I don’t do fast gain nor overeating. Since I have endometriosis it is very important for me to be kind to my tummy.. since I react to food. But also offcourse kind to myself.🥰

I think the first video will be one off me dancing in a bikini or me in a cow cosplay.. letting out some burps.🤔😳

comment & let me know what you’d like to see.. keep in mind what i stated above.. wouldn’t want to cross my boundaries. 😌

B581A372-0832-411B-92DE-6355730EC83D.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Liefloves said:

Its official. I have applied to become a model.. I am kinda nervous but also excited.😨🫣

keep in mind I don’t do fast gain nor overeating. Since I have endometriosis it is very important for me to be kind to my tummy.. since I react to food. But also offcourse kind to myself.🥰

I think the first video will be one off me dancing in a bikini or me in a cow cosplay.. letting out some burps.🤔😳

comment & let me know what you’d like to see.. keep in mind what i stated above.. wouldn’t want to cross my boundaries. 😌

B581A372-0832-411B-92DE-6355730EC83D.jpeg

Personally im into tight squeezes be they out grown clothes or stuckage, not sure if they are your jam but don't ask don't fine out 🙂

1 minute ago, 22handman said:

Personally im into tight squeezes be they out grown clothes or stuckage, not sure if they are your jam but don't ask don't fine out 🙂

Tight clothes on that big belly would’ve amazing to see 😳😍🙏