As men get older, do they tend to like chubby/larger ladies more?

Ayumi_Chan

Found this pic on DA http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d53wtec and the description got me thinking about it somewhat. To me it kind of makes sense, but in ways made me wonder how true it is. Would you say that as you've gotten older, you've been more able to like larger women, or do you just think that you become more comfortable in liking chubby or larger girls that you just don't care?

Guest allysa2220

For me, I've always had an inclination toward larger girls as long as I've had dudely feelings. But what I'd consider an attractive form has expanded (no pun intended) quite a bit. I'm wondering if it's just exposure to more variety of extremely attractive, much heavier women.

What I considered "fat" as a teenager was what I'd call "a little chubby" now. Maybe a girl who is 15-20 pounds overweight. I remember loving the little paunch my high school gf had. But now would hardly bat an eye at it. And much bigger girls, I wouldn't really find all that attractive.

Now in my later 20s, I'm equally attracted to slightly chubby and outright fat girls. There still is an upper limit to what I'd say is ideally attractive to me. But that has expanded by a good 200 pounds  :D

Interestingly, I've also expanded the range of ages I find attractive. As a teenager, anywhere over 25 and I'd be like "yuck," now there are some mighty fine looking women in their 50s I can appreciate.

For me, I've always had an inclination toward larger girls as long as I've had dudely feelings. But what I'd consider an attractive form has expanded (no pun intended) quite a bit. I'm wondering if it's just exposure to more variety of extremely attractive, much heavier women.

What I considered "fat" as a teenager was what I'd call "a little chubby" now. Maybe a girl who is 15-20 pounds overweight. I remember loving the little paunch my high school gf had. But now would hardly bat an eye at it. And much bigger girls, I wouldn't really find all that attractive.

Now in my later 20s, I'm equally attracted to slightly chubby and outright fat girls. There still is an upper limit to what I'd say is ideally attractive to me. But that has expanded by a good 200 pounds  :D

Interestingly, I've also expanded the range of ages I find attractive. As a teenager, anywhere over 25 and I'd be like "yuck," now there are some mighty fine looking women in their 50s I can appreciate.

I would agree mostly with the previous reply. For one, girls I thought were fat in the past (20-30 lbs over that of a thin girl) have slowly started to look more normal. Now, when I look back at a video of a girl I thought was fairly fat five years ago (probably 35 lbs over a thin weight), I now just see her as chubby. I attribute this to undoing of the brainwashing I grew up with from society.

I've even begun to find tall/large/heavy/muscular/fat/solid-bodied blondes with huge breasts attractive the last year or so.

And like the previous replyee, I am also capable now of looking at women twice my age and noticing when they are hot. It's actually reassuring to me that I can find older women hot, because that means I will never outgrow my future wife as she ages, so to speak...I'll always find her physically attractive, I guess (it's hard to picture this at age 80, but I think I'm getting a little ahead of myself now).

I'll totally echo what's been said already. I've noticed that as I get older, my FA "weight limit" has increased by probably a good 100 to 150 pounds. Also, I do seem to like fat women more as I get older in the sense that when I was young I could be sexually attracted to a woman that would be of thin to average weight, but now it's much more rare and even neigh impossible.

I'll totally echo what's been said already. I've noticed that as I get older, my FA "weight limit" has increased by probably a good 100 to 150 pounds. Also, I do seem to like fat women more as I get older in the sense that when I was young I could be sexually attracted to a woman that would be of thin to average weight, but now it's much more rare and even neigh impossible.

I think part of it is, as we get older as guys up to point, we get bigger and stronger physically, and we're less "afraid" (wary) or bigger women due to their size...they actually start to look smaller as we get taller and/or and stronger, more muscular, etc.

Guest allysa2220

I think part of it is, as we get older as guys up to point, we get bigger and stronger physically, and we're less "afraid" (wary) or bigger women due to their size...they actually start to look smaller as we get taller and/or and stronger, more muscular, etc.

I don't think this is a very universal experience. I have been literally the exact same size since I was like 17 save maybe a fluctuation of a couple pounds off and on over the years. But my appreciation for bigger women has certainly changed dramatically.

For me, I feel like a lot of it has come from exposure to various types of women's bodies over the past several years. When I was younger, cellulite or rolls sort of turned me off. Now I find it depends on the woman and I can find it very attractive.

In my teens, I pretty much only found girls with a slight bit of chub and a curvy figure attractive. Nothing thinner, nothing fatter.

Now, in my late 20s, I think I just have a broader appreciation for different female forms. I'm still not into BBWs per se, but I definitely find chubby women attractive and have more weight-gain oriented fantasies than I used to.  But I also appreciate thinner, waif-like figures from time to time.

So yeah, I think I just have a broader palette.

• Moderators

I dunno, I think this is a case of causation and correlation not syncing up. As people get older, they tend to have less reservations about who they are. I hear my parents talk frequently about how they don't care about what what someone thinks anymore, or what society tells them about a topic, etc.

So in the case of the comic, the teenager probably likes bigger girls, but is too bashful to admit it. In his 20s, he's starting to become comfortable with it. In middle age, he openly admits it. Beyond middle age, well, that's always a wild card.

The source for my argument: I work with plenty of middle aged men who still turn their noses up at women who have a few extra pounds, yet are still way out of their ugly-ass league.

So in the case of the comic, the teenager probably likes bigger girls, but is too bashful to admit it. In his 20s, he's starting to become comfortable with it. In middle age, he openly admits it. Beyond middle age, well, that's always a wild card.

FYI The comic artist is a woman...

• Moderators

I was speaking from the perspective of the male character(s?) in the comic itself :)

It's more of just a learning process. Even though now I feel I have a strong grasp of the things that I'm attracted to, I still feel as though I'm evolving. You meet new people. You learn new things about them, and yourself as well.

As I get older, the number of girls I'm attracted to who wouldn't give me a second look is rising, regardless of their size. And to be frank, IRL there aren't many (larger) women of my age I find sexually attractive.

As I get older, the number of girls I'm attracted to who wouldn't give me a second look is rising, regardless of their size. And to be frank, IRL there aren't many (larger) women of my age I find sexually attractive.

I concur with the above. As I'm around the 40 years old mark, I seldom find women aged 18-22 attractive but invariably still find women 23-27 ish as most attractive. Post 33 or so it really tails off.

Size wise, i have always preferred curvier girls and have openly "acknowledged" that and proved it with dates I have chosen and ex girlfriends. Over the past five years I have become more fussy over size and, to throw out a really random number attached to which comes some exceptions, I rarely find women over 200 Lbs attractive.

I concur with the above. As I'm around the 40 years old mark, I seldom find women aged 18-22 attractive but invariably still find women 23-27 ish as most attractive. Post 33 or so it really tails off.

Yup, I'm 26 now, and most people under age 20 or so are starting to look young to me over the last two years. Any girl I date really needs to be between 21 and 28. Why? Anyone over 28 is probably too mature for me right now (women being more mature than men by several years). And anyone more than 5-6 years younger is likely less mature and/or just in a different life stage all together. Also, there's the stigma of having a girlfriend who is too young. Anything more than 7 years is really stretching it, I feel. I also feel that ideally, a woman should be 0 to 4 years younger than her male partner for ideal compatibility.

I also find many women up to ten years older than me just as hot as those my age or slightly younger. The number of facial skin imperfections of course goes up each year as women get older after age 18. When I was 18, I wouldn't typically find a 33-year-old hot for this reason. But as I get older, it's no longer an issue. In fact, I'd argue that most women look better in their late 20s and early to mid 30s due to having a more mature, streamlined face...regardless of skin texture changes. And I don't have perfect skin either, so why would I expect to have a girlfriend with perfect skin?

btw, I'm not into fat girls...I'm just into girls in general, regardless of body type, but with a preference for curvy athletic types.

I've said all there is to say on this topic...I'm done.

I was speaking from the perspective of the male character(s?) in the comic itself :)

Oh, sorry, my bad!

btw, I'm not into fat girls...I'm just into girls in general, regardless of body type, but with a preference for curvy athletic types.

Having read a number of your threads and posts, I have to wonder if you're actually on the right site here. Curvy has a broad range of definitions, but on this forum it's very much on the 'pretty goddamn fat' side of things. Not being critical, it's just a thought....

Having read a number of your threads and posts, I have to wonder if you're actually on the right site here. Curvy has a broad range of definitions, but on this forum it's very much on the 'pretty goddamn fat' side of things. Not being critical, it's just a thought....

My presence here always has been, and will continue to be, an enigma...even for me. Yet, I provide the balance. I am the one who defines that tipping point between the fringe and the mainstream of modern skinny-obsessed society. Not a fat admirer, but also much more than a skinny girl lover. Yes, I m truly a hybrid of sorts. Unfortunately people of my kind of preference are few and far between. I have met several others on this site and elsewhere online, both male and female. So they do exist. And that is why I feel compelled to be here, representing us.

Believe it or not, there are women interested in gaining "healthy" curves, or alreay posessing them and not wanting to shed them. Those are my women. They are beautiful beyond comprehension, physically fit, and amazing.

My thoughts are that, as we mature (I'd hope :P), we begin to ascertain what or who we truly like. I can't recall exactly how I was like back then, but now, much like mickloud, I've begun to appreciate a broader spectrum of the female figure. I have my limits (not too small, not too big), but I definitely love curvy/chubby girls more so than when I was younger.

By the way, I've heard that humon (the artist) tends to open mouth, insert foot, often.

it has been my experience that younger men are typically comfortable expressing their attraction to fat women online or when they're drunk. often they will want a "secret" relationship with a fat woman and will not want their friends and family to know about it. as they get older, i have found that men are more comfortable expressing their attraction across the board. they tend to care less about what people think about them as they get older, my guess is they figure out their happiness is worth more than the opinions of others.

that's just what i've ascertained from the relationships i've had and the men that have approached me over the years. the majority of relationships i've had have been with young men that express their attraction to me openly and are proud to introduce me to their friends and family. so they definitely do exist! i have just found there's about 20 young men who are scared to admit their attraction for every 1 young man who isn't.

Guest flamins

Question - how, if at all, do you continue to get a supply of 23-27 year old chicks?  I have assumed that wealth will be the answer to this question. 

I would like to plan ahead, as I have found that I am not really finding older women any more attractive even as I get older myself.  I therefore envisage requiring twenty-somethings even when I'm 40+.  I think that might be a tall order, but a where there's a will....

Question - how, if at all, do you continue to get a supply of 23-27 year old chicks?  I have assumed that wealth will be the answer to this question. 

I would like to plan ahead, as I have found that I am not really finding older women any more attractive even as I get older myself.  I therefore envisage requiring twenty-somethings even when I'm 40+.  I think that might be a tall order, but a where there's a will....

All I can say, honestly is: you must change the way you look at things. And then the things you look at will change. Do not assume anything.

Over the years my attraction to more weight on desirable women has increased quite a bit.

I even find 350 Lb.+ women to be sexy where as when I was 18 ish 200 Lbs. was quite heavy to me.

I find I desire my wife to keep gettng heavier (although she has had some ups and downs in weight over the years)  The downs really suck but the ups are quite the turn on and very fun to experience!

I also think that my view of heavier women gets skewed quite a bit being that I will see 300 Lb. + women look so sexy on line and even in person then I will look at my wife and she will look totally skinny in my eyes. 

Also viewing is much differant than touching my wife will look skinny to me at these times and then I will touch her and she will seem soft an fat.