I need something to do

Guest Hell Kaiser

Guest Hell Kaiser

So right now my hobbies are boxing (have equipment at home), hanging out with friends, and traveling. I can't travel all the time, and my friends are busy sometimes. I love boxing but obviously I can't do that nonstop. I'm looking for a new for when I don't really have anything to do and I'm just at home eating or sitting around. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for something that I'll get some benefit out of and not really looking for mindlessly watching videos or tv. Gaming is something I'm open to, its just that I only have a switch and no PC. If gaming is your suggestion, something social would be good.

Thanks!

Guest Hell Kaiser
18 minutes ago, SomeGuyNamedChad said:

I'm in the same boat as you with the busy friends and wanting something to do that'll actually accomplish something. Curvage is nice, but there has to be more to life than just looking at hot girls all day. If you like boxing, you'd probably like working out or other types of martial arts.

Yeah, thats exactly how I feel. The other martial arts thing is a good idea. Even other things that people don't always think of when it comes to fighting like flexibility work could be a good use of time too. I think i'll do that, incorporate strectching and probably some brazilian jui jitsu. The being productive thing is big like you identified. I suggest picking a think you like and dedicating yourself to become really good at it. Like if I could box all day, I absolutely would lol. You'll meet a lot of new cool people through whatever you dedicate yourself to as well.

Guest Hell Kaiser

Thats honestly so cool! I think fire dancing is one of the coolest performing arts, it looks so good. I've thought of trying fire dancing before, but it is necessary that you live by a beach? The fire dancers I saw practiced there because it was easy to put out the fires if needed. Anyways, I hope your shoulder heals soon, and that is definitely a sick hobby.

8 hours ago, PainalPeggy said:

I like fire dancing - im still recovering from shoulder surgery and pt encourages me to keep my shoulder mobile so I practice my fire sticks everyonce in a while still. I find something exciting like playing with fire and learning new tricks is a fun interesting pastime 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Hell Kaiser said:

Thats honestly so cool! I think fire dancing is one of the coolest performing arts, it looks so good. I've thought of trying fire dancing before, but it is necessary that you live by a beach? The fire dancers I saw practiced there because it was easy to put out the fires if needed. Anyways, I hope your shoulder heals soon, and that is definitely a sick hobby.

no its not necessary to live by a beach I dont live anywhere near a beach. I like to have some wet towels nearby to dampen my arms before I play with my firesticks when they are on fire. Usually I practice with them not on fire though and theres tons of different kinds of fire things to learn, the stuff is pretty kool and the poi, I do double batons and I'm self taught. Well, youtube taught me 😆 Just remember, as with all fun things, safety first 😉

Guest Hell Kaiser
20 hours ago, PainalPeggy said:

no its not necessary to live by a beach I dont live anywhere near a beach. I like to have some wet towels nearby to dampen my arms before I play with my firesticks when they are on fire. Usually I practice with them not on fire though and theres tons of different kinds of fire things to learn, the stuff is pretty kool and the poi, I do double batons and I'm self taught. Well, youtube taught me 😆 Just remember, as with all fun things, safety first 😉

Ahh yes, who could forget about safety 🧐 we wouldn’t do anything dangerous. But anyways, yeah it seems fun and I’ll look into it, thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest jdarg18

If you want to do something, take a look into Darebee (Strength exercises - different levels of fitness). I've found they are quite good to workout at home without equipment