• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, Fatman100 said:

Any day of the week I'd give you full body massages with lotion and cover every square inch of beautiful flab

Your hands are going to be sooooo tired massaging me.. with all my flubs and chubs it'll take a whole week to rub lotion over my cute bouncy body ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Servelilith said:

Your hands are going to be sooooo tired massaging me.. with all my flubs and chubs it'll take a whole week to rub lotion over my cute bouncy body ❤️ 

It's okay I got all the Time in the World to give you and your beautiful flabby body lots of love and attention got to keep beautiful princess nice and moist with lotion then kiss all over you later while feeding you lots of fatty foods

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Fatman100 said:

It's okay I got all the Time in the World to give you and your beautiful flabby body lots of love and attention got to keep beautiful princess nice and moist with lotion then kiss all over you later while feeding you lots of fatty foods

I love a man who can keep up 😈

Guest FattyisLove

Ooo whats the month long challenge??😲

A month long challenge is basically you film and post everyday one massive stuffing video. Each day we'd you fatten and expand with every video

Guest FattyisLove

Yum 😋😋

60767B64-9C30-4B23-B7D8-FD34B300C072.jpeg

I want to place my face right in that belly, listen to it gurgle and digest after a full day of stuffing and pleasure

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, FattyisLove said:

A month long challenge is basically you film and post everyday one massive stuffing video. Each day we'd you fatten and expand with every video

hmmm i like the sound of that 😍 constantly getting bigger in every video 🤤🤤🤤

13 minutes ago, FattyisLove said:

I want to place my face right in that belly, listen to it gurgle and digest after a full day of stuffing and pleasure

it's like a conch shell except instead of hearing the ocean you can hear my body processing calories into fat! 🥰🥰🥰

Guest FattyisLove
1 minute ago, Servelilith said:

hmmm i like the sound of that 😍 constantly getting bigger in every video 🤤🤤🤤

it's like a conch shell except instead of hearing the ocean you can hear my body processing calories into fat! 🥰🥰🥰

That sounds amazing. Hearing you digest thousands maybe even millions of calories into more lucious and sexy fat is so hot.