• Curvage Model
Just now, Lurker Luver said:

We can see. 😉 Were the first pounds accidental or did you wake up one day a decide "let"s get fat!"?

well being asian it was always heavily reinforced that i needed to remain thin... but i was a fat girl in a skinny girls body so but when covid hit ehehe my days became me getting high and gaming all day and when i get high my inner fat girl can't be contained 😈😈😈

1 minute ago, Servelilith said:

well being asian it was always heavily reinforced that i needed to remain thin... but i was a fat girl in a skinny girls body so but when covid hit ehehe my days became me getting high and gaming all day and when i get high my inner fat girl can't be contained 😈😈😈

That's similar to @ThickAzn's story. I could imagine you two together in an embarrassed chubby asians roleplay video. That would slap hard. 

What sort of games did you play while high and chubbing up? 😂

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Lurker Luver said:

That's similar to @ThickAzn's story. I could imagine you two together in an embarrassed chubby asians roleplay video. That would slap hard. 

What sort of games did you play while high and chubbing up? 😂

I played world of warcraft ❤️❤️❤️ Do you play any games? My ass got so big from sitting around all day questing 🥹🍑

83149DAF-2933-4DD8-B2FA-D42D1062B186.jpeg

17 hours ago, Servelilith said:

Guys I’m SOOOOOO stuffed 🤤🤤🤤 wow that steak was so FAT it was a plump chonk of meat 🥩 and the best part is that I got 2 servings of bread 🥖 mmm and I drenched it in butter 🤤 but I recorded it so you guys can watch me stuff myself!!! I’ll probably do much much more stuffing content soon 😈😈😈 

C06FE767-2459-472F-AB83-85E6527E1921.thumb.jpeg.f8d19b4b2a0c36d2046647c9b0e52d30.jpeg  Look how well I filled this dress out Ehehe it was basically bursting at the seams when I was trying to squeeze into it 💖

5DF926B2-9032-43C6-9901-D30383EA6894.thumb.gif.a5409ef14c12b4baf64dea053d981fca.gif Look at how fat this steak is! It even jiggles like my phat ass 🥰🥰🥰

Ooooofffff~💖 I’m actually so stuffed guys.. and super horny right now ehehe 😈 I love the feeling of when my body is begging me not to eat anymore but I just keep shoving more food down my throat 💦💦💦 it’s getting me so turned on 😈😈😈

I love how your belly button shows 😍 Maybe you gain more 😃

C06FE767-2459-472F-AB83-85E6527E1921.jpeg.cc10fb14d841dd5bd2c8d2f9036f08a1(1).png

9 minutes ago, Servelilith said:

I played world of warcraft ❤️❤️❤️ Do you play any games? My ass got so big from sitting around all day questing 🥹🍑

83149DAF-2933-4DD8-B2FA-D42D1062B186.jpeg

That's a nice fat gamer girl ass. 😍 What are you playing now? Hopefully something with lots of grinding to grow that booty some more. 😉

Oh I play games for sure. Mostly turn based strategy. But I got into Subnautica lately. The sea exploration and survival combo is so fun.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Lurker Luver said:

That's a nice fat gamer girl ass. 😍 What are you playing now? Hopefully something with lots of grinding to grow that booty some more. 😉

Oh I play games for sure. Mostly turn based strategy. But I got into Subnautica lately. The sea exploration and survival combo is so fun.

Oh then you would loveeee hearthstone! ❤️ It's a card game I like by blizzard!! speaking of blizzard... dairy queens blizzards are bomb 😊😊😊

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Radoowitz said:

I have a feeling you really like steak 🥩😋

i really like wagyu! honestly i want to be a wagyu cow 🐮 that is my life goal lol i just want my fat to be massaged and i can be pampered with all the food i can eat!

Guest ChubbySouffle
38 minutes ago, Servelilith said:

Just browsing through my old photos again 😩 these gains make me look DELICIOUS 🤤 I bet you want to be alllllllll over me licking every curves… wouldnt you? 

1B00C719-696F-4DF7-B3F2-9ABB5C1FCC05.jpeg

I want to stuff you while resting my head between your thighs. I want you to grow softer and softer so I can feel your thighs thickening and softening around me 😍😍

• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, ChubbySouffle said:

I want to stuff you while resting my head between your thighs. I want you to grow softer and softer so I can feel your thighs thickening and softening around me 😍😍

Im like a triple thicc milkshake 🥛🐮🥛 painfully thicc