• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Servelilith said:

OMG look at that double chin!! It deffo was not there when I used to be skinny 🥹🥹

It looks like you've gotten chubbier just over the last couple weeks!
And wow, you have the tiniest frame! Any weight you gain is immediately going be soft and squishy! 💜

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MaisieMuffin said:

It looks like you've gotten chubbier just over the last couple weeks!
And wow, you have the tiniest frame! Any weight you gain is immediately going be soft and squishy! 💜

i mean i have been making more stuffing clips 🤰 so i guess all those extra calories had to go somewhere! 🤩🤩🤩 

Guest Curvychub
On 9/17/2022 at 10:18 PM, Servelilith said:

Which photo do you guys like better?!? I can’t decide which one makes me look more pudgy!! 🤤🤤 Also this is a secret but im dropping a new ROLEPLAY movie soon 🤭😉 

3854AE34-52EC-4FD7-9E2A-B7F5632A71E3.jpeg

47D037CE-9AF5-4137-8DF0-50C475460F8D.jpeg

Oh my goodness, you look like one bit fat dumpling, or like a large pork bun!!!  Wide and stuffed full of meat 🍖 love how you describe yourself as a big fat lollipop!! 🍭 

Keep up the poses showing us your cute chubby cheeks and double chin! 

Amazing to see a formerly skinny Asian on the way to plumper lands!! Keep expanding and I saw you in all red paint soo imagine if you were in blue, you’d just be a big fattening blueberry 🤣

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Curvychub said:

Oh my goodness, you look like one bit fat dumpling, or like a large pork bun!!!  Wide and stuffed full of meat 🍖 love how you describe yourself as a big fat lollipop!! 🍭 

Keep up the poses showing us your cute chubby cheeks and double chin! 

Amazing to see a formerly skinny Asian on the way to plumper lands!! Keep expanding and I saw you in all red paint soo imagine if you were in blue, you’d just be a big fattening blueberry 🤣

Thank youuu 🥰