What do you prefer?

Belly worshipper

You know the age old question of "Are you an Ass Person or a breast person"? Let's normalize the answer of "I'm a belly person". Why? Several reasons 

1. Bellies are beautiful to look at too. Sure society's basic Instinct reaction to seeing a fat belly in public is to stare in a Judgemental manner but I assure you that people stare in awe and wonder over it because they're fat admirers but they think it's a wonderful sight to behold 

2. It'll help normalize fat admiration without the horrible response of "ew gross" because it's like who the fuck are you to tell me what body type I should find beautiful and attractive or not? There's still probably tons and tons of people still shy about coming out as a FA because of being judged, teased and questioned about it as if there's something wrong with them. 

3. If consensually having your butt or breasts is okay and totally normal, why can't a belly? They can be fun to grab and play with too? It's time to be less self conscious about a fat/chubby belly and make it feel just as sexy and loved too. 

Guest Hell Kaiser

The stomach is also just objectively a very intimate body part. It is the part of your body that people are taught to most be ashamed of, and as such it has become many people's biggest insecurity inside and outside of intimate moments. To be able to touch someone's stomach, in the place where many are most vulnerable, is an immense sign of trust between two people, romantically or otherwise.

I'm not sure if this a question thread as you already seem to have answered your own question and feels more like a call to action rather than a compare and contrast of the three options.

But anyway, it's mainly about the ass and hips for me. My ideal body type is someone like SecretFantasy/FieldsofGain/naughtyinnj or Madisin Lee: tall, small tits, chubby belly, and big ass/hips/thighs. But there is something erotic about someone whose belly is bigger than than their tits and that when they look down, all they see is their belly and feet.

I used to be an ass person. And while generally I gravitate towards someone who gains in the ass and legs, I really do appreciate fat everywhere these days. Double chins, puffy faces, hanging bellies, arm rolls, fat fingers and wrists, cankles, back fat, breasts that hang and merge into side/back fat, thigh fat that hangs over the knees, endless ripples and mounds of cellulite. It's all great.

I have mentioned in other threads that I tend to find a fatter belly to be an indication of a life well lived, a testament to a certain dedication to oneself. And I have found that so very appealing, more so when you see someone you've known for a while grow thicker, chubbier, and the fatness spreads across their whole body. For me, the trace of a double chin, particularly when a woman smiles, makes it seem you've gone to heaven - if only for a moment.

I find this, too, when a woman's belly keeps growing rounder, the navel deeper, and it begins to jut out, maybe obscuring vision of her toes, and then eventually slants downwards, becoming low slung. I've always loved seeing a belly tucked underneath a waistband, the shape perfect in outline. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 9/12/2022 at 1:52 PM, Belly worshipper said:

You know the age old question of "Are you an Ass Person or a breast person"? Let's normalize the answer of "I'm a belly person". Why? Several reasons 

1. Bellies are beautiful to look at too. Sure society's basic Instinct reaction to seeing a fat belly in public is to stare in a Judgemental manner but I assure you that people stare in awe and wonder over it because they're fat admirers but they think it's a wonderful sight to behold 

2. It'll help normalize fat admiration without the horrible response of "ew gross" because it's like who the fuck are you to tell me what body type I should find beautiful and attractive or not? There's still probably tons and tons of people still shy about coming out as a FA because of being judged, teased and questioned about it as if there's something wrong with them. 

3. If consensually having your butt or breasts is okay and totally normal, why can't a belly? They can be fun to grab and play with too? It's time to be less self conscious about a fat/chubby belly and make it feel just as sexy and loved too. 

Bellies are my favorite part on everyone 😍

Little bellies, big bellies, six packs, mounds of lard. I love them all 😍😍😍

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 60inchesormore

No thought needed on this one. It's ass all the way. If she is bottom heavy thats icing on the cake. Nothing better than a chick with wide hips and a soft jiggly bubble butt.

• Curvage Model

Ooo, that's a toughie! 

I'd say I'm usually a titty gal first. Probably about half the time I'm struggling with the "do I wanna have a facefull of her titty, or do I just want to have her titties?" I think I just want to have a ridiculous anime rack with it's own physics 🤣 

Bellies, though, I have a fondness for them now, especially my own. I used to be really self-conscious about it, but after some years of belly dance, it's one of my favourite things and I love showing it off! I love the shape of it, especially the drop- the  way it curves around the bottom reminds me of a cute little upside-down heart.🥰 I'm on board with @FeedistDani too- big bellies, small pudge bellies, rock hard abs, I love them all.

• 2 weeks later...