Fattening girls with AI

Fudger00nie

6 hours ago, Meddler said:

What commands do you use?

They're all different based on different variations of a certain prompt.

This one, for example, was generated in MJ using this prompt:

"Big And bloated Pregnant beautiful latina plus size model overstuffed, laying down, huge chest, swollen belly, swollen body, female, portrait, glamorous, classy, dynamic, maximum detail, sharp focus, wide shot, upper body, photorealism, cinematic lighting, hyper realistic, 4k, fashion photography, moody rimlight, ultra-detailed, intimate portrait composition, ray-traced reflections, Cinestill 800T"

If you want to model the face or body around a celebrity, put the name(s) right after the first comma. Or if they are currently popular, put them in the first sentence instead of the generic subject "plus size model."

replicate-prediction-5c4isvmiurfshhgpgl7z7tgp5e.png

1 hour ago, Fudger00nie said:

They're all different based on different variations of a certain prompt.

This one, for example, was generated in MJ using this prompt:

"Big And bloated Pregnant beautiful latina plus size model overstuffed, laying down, huge chest, swollen belly, swollen body, female, portrait, glamorous, classy, dynamic, maximum detail, sharp focus, wide shot, upper body, photorealism, cinematic lighting, hyper realistic, 4k, fashion photography, moody rimlight, ultra-detailed, intimate portrait composition, ray-traced reflections, Cinestill 800T"

If you want to model the face or body around a celebrity, put the name(s) right after the first comma. Or if they are currently popular, put them in the first sentence instead of the generic subject "plus size model."

replicate-prediction-5c4isvmiurfshhgpgl7z7tgp5e.png

Can you give me an example of the celebrity use?

21 hours ago, Meddler said:

Can you give me an example of the celebrity use?

Sure. So the prompt for this one was:

"Big And bloated obese pregnant beautiful plus size athlete after a workout, Michelle Jenneke, uncomfortable, overfull, huge chest, swollen belly, swollen body, female, portrait, glamorous, classy, dynamic, maximum detail, sharp focus, wide shot, full body, photorealism, cinematic lighting, hyper realistic, 4k, moody rimlight, ultra-detailed, intimate portrait composition, ray-traced reflections, Cinestill 800T"

All I did was run it through GFPGAN to make the eyes a little more realistic. And that was it.

replicate-prediction-zln77zebgnfrjenrwnthym7i2y.png