Finding a girl who is into this

Super Tottenham

I was just wondering if anyone had any practical advice on how to find a girl who is into gaining? I've just come out of a long term relationship with a girl who found out about my preferences and hated it. We carried on for years afterwards and tried to compromise but ultimately it was a big part of our relationship ending. Her dad is an absolute fitness freak and raised both her and her sister to hate anything relating to weight gain and she just wasn't into it and she knew how much I liked it. I feel like my next relationship needs to have some sort of weight gain aspect to it. I wouldn't say I'm a feeder but girls gaining weight has always been a big thing for me. Any ideas? 

Well they say that dating these days is a numbers game, and if that is the case, it may be best to be up front about what you want in a girlfriend in your profile. Yes you may get dozens of rejections, but really, all you need is the one to reply who is open to it. It's what I wish I did, and is what I would do if I ever find myself single again. Think of it as a high risk, high reqard strategy! 

very very complicated, you can only look for odds in your favor, and that is by dating the already chubby sedentary girl. cannot think of another or a better signal for a girl who may be willing to gain some. and even in those cases, getting her to be super fat is a different matter