Morph Request-From skinny girl to fat sumo wrestler

foxer1

Hello everyone, good afternoon or evening, depending on the time of day. Usually I am extremely verbose and used to describe something in great detail, those who have read my previous posts understand this. I think this time it will be the same, I hope this will not take up your time.
And so-I often post posts here on the site, but this is the first time I'm writing to this branch, for that matter-I'm creating a branch for the second time all the time and it's very exciting, I must say.
Sometimes I write stories about superheroines, but the main element, the image, is sometimes missing. I wanted to order on deviantart-but I don't know any talented artists. I tried it myself in Photoshop-a partial failure.
So-I need one image, I will be grateful for your help. Recently I found a video of the actress Anastasia Samburskaya (I can then give her a page) in a blue bikini and realized that this is the heroine I have long wanted to create. Her abilities are very similar to big Bertha-she can increase her fat mass and becomes very fat.
Therefore, here is my request-someone will be able to turn this girl into an unusually large sumo wrestler, in the sense of a very fat lady, extremely massive. That is, big breasts and a belly, powerful arms and legs.The only request is that if it is real, let her face remain as it is without change, this is an important point.
As examples of the desired result, what you can focus on is a photo of Alexandra Daddario in a thick form or a Big Bunny model. It's just that both options are similar to sumo wrestlers and that's what I want to be embodied in the character.
I understand that the chance that my request will be fulfilled is small-so if no one does anything, everything is fine. But if someone can work on one photo, it will be cool, and if on all five, it will be incredibly wonderful). I also analyzed the commissions on several pages of the society (there was a time) and I will note the workshop technique Jacknife, if you read this and take care of it-my personal gratitude to you.
I will also say one more thing. In the future, I also want to write some stories about heroines, and therefore I will sometimes write here to ask for help with queries. The key word sometimes is I won't be arrogant, because I understand that this is hard work and the fact that someone helps you is very valuable. It's not worth abusing, so I won't. Maximum 1 time in one or two weeks.
I would also be very grateful if you could tell me which artists can inflate characters into airships, that is, body inflation (I know this is not practiced here, so I don't suggest it) and whether it is possible to ask to edit cartoon characters somewhere on the site. Thank you in advance.
And thank you so much for listening.

самб.jpg

самбур1.jpg

самбур2.jpg

самбур3.jpg

самбур4.jpg

даддарио.jpg

самб2.jpg

• 2 months later...