Rihanna

kirsch

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kika0119

What i'm liking about her weight gain so far: her meatier arms, her double chin, and how her boobs are spilling out on the sides of everything she wears now 

I won't be that one masturbating nut uttering aloud about how she really try to hide her fuller figure, but... she really try hard to hid her fuller figure! 

I mean, perhaps this is easy to made her look a few dozens of pounds smaller with some slimming angles, masterfully doctored promotional pictures, precautious dressing, made up herself in sort both the layers of makeup and her hairstyle emphasize on her still-spare jawline and slimmer facial angles only instead have to keep focus on the fact her cheekbones has gone or about the way those newly dimples highlight more-and-more discernably her budding, plump applecheeks.

I don't know if this is just because at some extent she might perhaps have some wobbly self-esteem issues about the way she consistently got plumper since awhile and the subconscient changes through it, or ir she have some contractual deal within some sponsor about what she might look like this or this till some period.

But I still wonder till how she will continue to step on like this or if she intend to put an end to this. Well, just saying.

Have a bodacious figure is often a trend among many black cultures, so I won't be surprized.

Though I doubt she can naturally develop a figure like the one Nicki Minaj spent years to achieve through recurrent surgical processes. Her breasts became indeedly fuller but hardly outsized a cup more from her original B-size bras, while her bigger lower body is far from being a badonkadonk. Though I heard about and seen from my own eyes the results from some efficient granny remedies in the community, but I don't think there are known by the Barbadians.

Most exactly "armpit rolls" . Quite natural when you are not a mind numbingly underweight waif and that you are spurting some tight dressing.

Howver, although between this picture dating from two years (when she was still weighing up about 165lbs)
Image associée

... and now...

13 hours ago, Ebi said:

we may undeniably spot a subtantiable, pinch-size difference.

Cue Aerosmith:

Down to who knows who, just to socialize 
I'm waiting for my girls, when you call my eyes 
You got no way to make a man honey, 
You got to understand 
I'm your man, child Lord of the thighs 

Well, well, Lordie my God, 
What do we got here? 
She's flashin' 'cross the floor, 
Make it perfectly clear 
You're the bait, and you're the hook, someone 'bound to take a look 
I'm your man, child Lord of the thighs