kirsch

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Your Friendly Forum Lurker said:

She just shared with Closer her experience of going through lockdown, watching boxsets, cooking and going for a walk. She told that she's enjoying food and drinks like mac 'n' cheese, Shepherd's pie and rum punch. And she announced that she will be releasing a cookbook soon.

Going the Chrissy Teigen route, maybe?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Kika0119 said:

God, I hope she's pregnant. 

I hope not, it would be hotter if she gained all this weight herself. She's struggled with weight before, there were rumors that when she took a break a couple years back it was actually because she got really fat, way bigger than she's been before or since and management wanted her to lose weight before going back in public.

If that's true we can only hope management won't step in this time.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 12/2/2021 at 2:45 AM, jbalk said:

I hope not, it would be hotter if she gained all this weight herself. She's struggled with weight before, there were rumors that when she took a break a couple years back it was actually because she got really fat, way bigger than she's been before or since and management wanted her to lose weight before going back in public.

If that's true we can only hope management won't step in this time.

I wish she had gone touring at her fattest. Even at her fittest she was always out of breath live and couldn't finish a single verse. At her fattest a concert of hers would have basically been her panting at the mic. 😁

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 12/21/2020 at 8:54 PM, Your Friendly Forum Lurker said:

She just shared with Closer her experience of going through lockdown, watching boxsets, cooking and going for a walk. She told that she's enjoying food and drinks like mac 'n' cheese, Shepherd's pie and rum punch. And she announced that she will be releasing a cookbook soon.

Mi girlfriend loves mac 'n' cheese. It's a calorie bomb. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, RiRi!!!

Stating the obvious: Not to jump to any conclusions, but I have a good feeling that Rihanna’s pregnancy has the potential to be quite interesting, if not outright amazing. More so the latter, simply for the fact that this progression might be enough of a solid excuse for the singer/fashion mogul to intentionally/unintentionally pile on some [more] extra pounds that'll probably stick around.

988066646f6ytfeed80ee9c60df2df3044.jpg

987e060f2a752117b9084abfbbff59fc.jpg

4d8f1c72200325efe2c306a5147cc7cf.jpg

1696ddbcd7eb0c58e57f23dde6b93395.jpg

d2d253b66690a62f8f1e44a262b6af15.jpg

More info regarding the wonderful news:

https://people.com/parents/rihanna-pregnant-expecting-first-baby/

Stating the obvious (for the sake of redundancy): As she casually walks around braless, with her burgeoning belly exposed once again, I think that it’s safe to say that Rihanna is already an early contender for "Pregnancy of the Year."

1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10485519/Pregnant-Rihanna-shows-blossoming-bump-laced-top.html