Rihanna

kirsch

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kika0119

It kills me that they edit her body in her photo shoots so much. She may not be huge, but she is definitely thicker than these photos. You can tell just by looking at her fuller face, bigger boobs, and flabbier arms in paparazzi photos 

1 minute ago, abe2747` said:

It kills me that they edit her body in her photo shoots so much. She may not be huge, but she is definitely thicker than these photos. You can tell just by looking at her fuller face, bigger boobs, and flabbier arms in paparazzi photos 

Hollywood standards... enough said

27 minutes ago, abe2747` said:

"Nutty Professor III" starring Rihanna as Buddy Love's long-gone secret child. Her superpower?? Editing her own arse.

3 hours ago, scotishjoker1 said:

z.jpg

zz.jpg

zzz.jpg

zzzz.jpg

Four remarks :

1 - Her arms has gotten so buffy in comparison to these times they've temporarily chubbied out in January then Summer 2018.

2 - She's definitively shifting from a pear-centeeed to an evenly body weight distribution.

3 - She trick her photoshoots so much I got almost flabbergasted to see her waistline has expanded out at two pinchs away from oblivion.

4 - Vision sue Rihanna in justice for stealing its cape during the events of the Infinity War.