Rihanna

kirsch

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kika0119
2 hours ago, John Smith said:

She's not thicc thicc, she's just morerably slim-thicc.

Being properly thick would look like a bracket of body ranges between the current post-training Stephanie Uchi and 2016-era Ashley Graham.

I think we just have different definitions of thicc

Guest Kika0119
6 hours ago, John Smith said:

Probably. What's yours?

Thick to me doesn't have to be the entire body. Most of the time, the main requirement I have to call someone thick, is when their butt and thighs are thick. Thick to me also isn't exclusively from fat. I have called women thick that are a mix of muscle and fat. Rihanna is thicc to me because she does have a big ass and thighs made of mostly fat, especially recently. As for you bringing up Ashley Graham, when she is at her heavier weight (such as in 2016), I don't really consider her thick. I consider Ashley to be beyond thick. She moved into chubby thick/fat category for me. Where the fat on the rest of her body has started to take the attention, especially her belly.

So I guess a simple definition would be: Thicc is ass and thighs. But once fat starts being deposited to the upper body and the belly starts to overpower or take the attention, the girl is no longer thick to me. 

17 hours ago, abe2747` said:

Thick to me doesn't have to be the entire body. Most of the time, the main requirement I have to call someone thick, is when their butt and thighs are thick. Thick to me also isn't exclusively from fat. I have called women thick that are a mix of muscle and fat. Rihanna is thicc to me because she does have a big ass and thighs made of mostly fat, especially recently. As for you bringing up Ashley Graham, when she is at her heavier weight (such as in 2016), I don't really consider her thick. I consider Ashley to be beyond thick. She moved into chubby thick/fat category for me. Where the fat on the rest of her body has started to take the attention, especially her belly.

So I guess a simple definition would be: Thicc is ass and thighs. But once fat starts being deposited to the upper body and the belly starts to overpower or take the attention, the girl is no longer thick to me. 

Well... from where I come from, Rihanna is a barely a starter then people like Ashley Graham or King Steph lead the Master Level grade.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « it's not an S »

Guest Kika0119
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

Well... from where I come from, Rihanna is a barely a starter then people like Ashley Graham or King Steph lead the Master Level grade.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « it's not an S »

Lol from where i come from the women around me are bigger than Rihanna too and Rihanna is nothing, but I still don’t consider all of them thicc. It just depends on the fat distribution to me. For example my fiancé, she’s 5’2” at ~173lbs with a fat ass and thighs bigger than rihanna’s. I still consider my girl thicc because her lower half overpowers her upper body. And King Steph is waaaaay more than just thick to me. She’s fat. She just doesn’t look “fat” because she had lipo on her belly. Idk, just the way i see it. I know everyone has their own definitions 

3 hours ago, abe2747` said:

Lol from where i come from the women around me are bigger than Rihanna too and Rihanna is nothing, but I still don’t consider all of them thicc. It just depends on the fat distribution to me. For example my fiancé, she’s 5’2” at ~173lbs with a fat ass and thighs bigger than rihanna’s. I still consider my girl thicc because her lower half overpowers her upper body. And King Steph is waaaaay more than just thick to me. She’s fat. She just doesn’t look “fat” because she had lipo on her belly. Idk, just the way i see it. I know everyone has their own definitions 

From where I come from, not every fat woman is thick but a thick woman can be fat. 

Guest Kika0119
56 minutes ago, John Smith said:

From where I come from, not every fat woman is thick but a thick woman can be fat. 

Just different definitions man. I’m not trying to prove you wrong 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG_20190303_013612.jpg

IMG_20190303_013626.jpg

When. She. Gonna effing stop. To photo-editing her body in modelling pictures?? 

2v31t3.jpg

2v31wg.jpg

If she keep posting an another one of those one more time, we should as much query a mod or admin in order to relocate this entire thread into the Morphs page. That should serve as a great service to all of us.

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 3/3/2019 at 4:48 PM, John Smith said:

Okay. Who cares?

I did mean Rhianna. I’d like to see her re do her sos video clip at this weight in the same sized outfits

• 4 weeks later...