• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 8:10 AM, Drytuner said:

They're not even, trying, to make her look skinny anymore. 

I fear that the spirit of showbizz itself disagrees with us one more time, because suddenly she went from looking like someone who gained every single ounce of fat shed recently by Jill Scott to just look like Krysten Ritter's secret twin sister just below.

rihanna-bbw103.jpg

rihanna-bbw105.jpg

Guest Kika0119
2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I fear that the spirit of showbizz itself disagrees with us one more time, because suddenly she went from looking like someone who gained every single ounce of fat shed recently by Jill Scott to just look like Krysten Ritter's secret twin sister just below.

rihanna-bbw103.jpg  1   67.22 kB

I think it’s just the angle and the fact that this photo was most likely heavily edited. She posts vids on her IG and story all the time for her makeup and she still looks the same weight. Still has that slight double chin too 

21 minutes ago, abe2747` said:

I think it’s just the angle and the fact that this photo was most likely heavily edited. She posts vids on her IG and story all the time for her makeup and she still looks the same weight. Still has that slight double chin too 

Certainly, especially when we had to note that the editing is so much preposterous that it has plsusibly been made by amateurs or lazy people: most anyone know that that her legs hasn't never looked this pulpy when she got this skinny, the waist-to-hip ratio provide her the bigger bum she never had (even at her thickest day) , last time that her face had been this lean and juvenile both simultaneously dates back from four years earlier, then her arms are so disporportionate compared to the rest of the body it nearly slipes downwards into the uncanny valley.

I don't know why she keep to let these people retouching her appearance like this whilst in the meantime outright advocacing for body acceptance to fuller bodies since a few years and not being such a picky about her body when she was very much bigger last year ago-- I mean, we've seen her with lumpy legs, thunder thighs brushing to each other, horse's breeches, jiggly arms, a waist too much large to still keep a lean girth, a cleavage which was about to explode at any minute and a full-fledged chubby face, all of that when she was about twenty or thirty pounds much fatter... so why all this heavily photo-editing trend, suddenly?

Guest Kika0119

She is definitely still thick thicc. Two specific things: those fat, flabby upper arms. And those thick wide shins. 

And of course the fuller face, bigger boobs, and just looking fuller overall. 

52880E62-BEF8-49BA-A708-F9418BF449FB.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 11:27 PM, abe2747` said:

She is definitely still thick thicc. Two specific things: those fat, flabby upper arms. And those thick wide shins. 

And of course the fuller face, bigger boobs, and just looking fuller overall. 

52880E62-BEF8-49BA-A708-F9418BF449FB.jpeg  725   150.11 kB

She's not thicc thicc, she's just morerably slim-thicc.

Being properly thick would look like a bracket of body ranges between the current post-training Stephanie Uchi and 2016-era Ashley Graham.