Rihanna

kirsch

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/6/2017 at 4:57 PM, curvyloverman said:

I see this gain as a very brilliant marketing strategy.

Thin just doesn't sell anymore guys... we won ;)

I agree, but I believe that Rihanna is a part of the BBW revolution. It is not happening without woman's intervention. I believe that Rihanna is a pioneer in womanly beauty ideals. She has been wearing very fashionable, but very loose, large clothes over the past year. It appears to me that she has been trying to keep secret a project that she was working on, that being the growing and shaping of her body!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bolton said:

If this continues it could gain of year.... 

tumblr_os33jwfNTq1s78x4wo2_500.jpgrihanna-is-pretty-in-purple-velour-tracktumblr_os33jwfNTq1s78x4wo1_500.jpgDDIfQUwW0AI40q_?format=jpg

This possibility seems unlikely. Rihanna's weight aim often to yoyo-ing purposely through years. She can getting very thin like she can becoming very thick in a matter of months, but she had no intention to gain further the limits she appoint upon herself.

Unless she have some closet Feederism/Gainerism inclinations like XTina once too...

Guest sdd619
9 hours ago, bolton said:

A few more pics...

DDJ6_i3UQAAemdp?format=jpg&name=largeDDJ6_jsUwAAl79O?format=jpg&name=largeDDJ6_iiUAAE3CbT?format=jpg&name=large

Ha I was thinking if she was bigger how funny it would be to get stuck going through the metal detector. If someone could photo shop that lol

Guest MorenoVL
7 hours ago, sdd619 said:

Ha I was thinking if she was bigger how funny it would be to get stuck going through the metal detector. If someone could photo shop that lol

I'll try to make her a bit bigger, but it's gonna look weird I think.

Hope you like it!

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 15.58.44.jpg

• 4 weeks later...