Rihanna

kirsch

Her weight has gone up and down over the years, from rail thin during her rise to fame to pleasingly plump around 2007 and 2011. More recently she has been rather lean. But could it be that just over the past month, she got a little bit fatter? Actually since the middle of May, I think she's taken in more fattening meals and desserts.

May 1st:

Rihanna+Rihanna+Twitter+Pics+2+6Y0vulnd4C0x.jpg

May 5th:

Rihanna+Rihanna+Performs+Barclays+Center+yffuJiHEHhZx.jpg

May 13th:

Rihanna+Rihanna+Twitter+Pics+vZ_ZKhQa9VIx.jpgRihanna+Rihanna+Twitter+Pics+qhrs_f0rNBIx.jpg

May 20th:

Rihanna+Rihanna+Hit+Recording+Studio+k1vzRTCx768x.jpgRihanna+Rihanna+Hit+Recording+Studio+t5GefTq-p57x.jpg

May 24th:

normal_rihanna-mawazine-music-festival-performer-16.jpgnormal_rihanna-mawazine-music-festival-performer-20.jpgnormal_rihanna-mawazine-music-festival-performer-19.jpg

May 26th:

Rihanna+Rihanna+Performs+Bilbao+bAhzvb1WWnLx.jpgnormal_7289226.jpgRihanna+Rihanna+Performs+Bilbao+CANduYGxNozx.jpgnormal_7300366.jpgnormal_7292906.jpg

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Atlya

Oh, right. That was the portuguese spelling ;D

Seriously? :D

I'm sure she'll be devastated to hear that. I hear she loves morbidly obese loners with personal hygiene issues.

Now I am the one devastated at your clever "répartie"!

Guest Atlya

Indeed. It happens to me quite often, on words like that. You missed my previous spelling mistakes ;D

;)

Guest Atlya

I always thought she had a pretty face, actually.  I think she'd be gorgeous if she weighed three times what she does.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I'd say.

• 3 months later...

This is seriously reaching.

Mods, is there a chance of a 'Thin Celebrities We Hope To Gain' board or something along that line? I logged on and thought Rihanna had finally eaten a sandwich and she looks thinner than ever.

BTW, IMHO she has hottest during her red haired days.

This is seriously reaching. Mods, is there a chance of a 'Thin Celebrities We Hope To Gain' board or something along that line? I logged on and thought Rihanna had finally eaten a sandwich and she looks thinner than ever.

I'm glad you're not in charge here. But if the mods decide to follow your suggestion, then they will have to decide exactly what is your definition of someone who isn't thin, in order to segregate the "non-reaching" and "reaching" celebrities.

I'm glad you're not in charge here. But if the mods decide to follow your suggestion, then they will have to decide exactly what is your definition of someone who isn't thin, in order to segregate the "non-reaching" and "reaching" celebrities.

Shes clearly thin. Whereas I see your point and it is a very slippery slope Rihanna is clearly the very definition of 'thin'.