Weight Limit vs No limits

Belly worshipper

I'm curious to see if this ends up being a debate on here. 

Do you believe in a weight limit? Not as in "I don't date people at this specific weight" exactly but more "I'll only gain up to X amount of pounds". 

Do you believe in there shouldn't be a weight limit because you wanna gain as you please or reach and make new goals of how fat can you get? 

I understand the weight limit argument of health concerns or mobility issues. Even just reaching that peak and stopping while your ahead because you feel satisfied as that certain weight not just for yourself but your partner/feeder. 

And then there's the argument of why have a weight gain cap limit? People in feeder/Feedee are always exploring new ways to get fatter because of the mutual sexual satisfaction of getting bigger and heavier with each pound gain and are even into gaining up to 400, 500, 600 pounds and even higher. 

Me personally? I say there has to be some form of limit for health and mobility sake but I'm also interested in having a partner gain beyond 350-400 pounds. Outgrowing clothes, breaking furniture and even having to use a mobility scooter if it came down to it. 

I'd like to hear from both sides of the spectrum and see your points of view on this matter. Pros and cons. 

And if you're into nonstop gaining, would you consider living in places like Las Vegas or any other high obesity rate place in the world? Because considering how Vegas is the Buffet capital of the world, one would assume it would be a gainer and feeder's paradise to live? 

• Curvage Model

I think this is a really cool question!! One that I'm sure every person, Feedee and Feeder, would have a slightly (or very) different opinion on hehe

For me personally, having lived at every weight between 190 & 270, I have found that I do have soft limits, largely informed by health and mobility. I live with a spinal defect, and the increase in my chronic pain when I was in the 270's wasn't manageable. I have an insatiable love of travel, and while I'm passionate that big bodies deserve to fly and roam and adventure just as much as small bodies, it comes with serious logistical limitations. All of that together, I have a soft limit of not gaining above 270.

That being said, I put that as a soft limit. I'm incredibly happy where I am, and I wouldn't be unhappy if I gained. So much of the freedom that I enjoy in this community, is letting go of calorie counting and obsessing over weighing myself - like many other gainers, I am recovering from disordered eating, and it's not healthy for me to worry about it in either direction, gaining or losing.

I don't think anything about it for anyone else  😂 I find it's super empowering for people to mutually lean in to how attractive fat bodies are, so the "right" weight or limit can be different for everybody. I'm not going to choose to continually gain, but I'm happy to cheer on those who feel like it's their best life!

I do dream of living somewhere with a higher rate of plus size loving men 😍 Vegas does sound like a paradise of buffets and endless options to try. Or the reception that I've received while traveling in the deep south was pretty enjoyable too 😉 I would definitely consider it, but it isn't a high priority.

• Curvage Model

When I was younger and unhappy with myself based on internalised fatphobia, I used to think if I hit 500 lbs it would be the end end the world. I've recently hit it as an actual goal and felt really proud and enjoy showing off progress. Flip side of that because of health and mobility, I don't know that I'd intentionally gain much more. 

But at the end of the day, it's about one's personal happiness and preferences. So do what feels right for you 😉

As with most above, I believe that health, mobility and happiness determine my 'limit'. If each of these were not compromised, then by all means I would be happy to have a partner reach 350lbs, if that's what she wanted to do.  

But I think the pleasure that comes from a partner gaining is twofold. First, as is often the case, you have the initial acceptance (read reaction) to their ballooning weight, the changing body and appetite, by those in your local world - family, friends, colleagues, neighbours. It's hard not to find the sudden interest amusing. Then what follows is a more nuanced kind of pleasure, certainly more ** in nature if you consider plateaus and so on: the accumulation of more and more pounds. Yet this is an achievement, one that if you are lucky, is a testament to you and/or your partner's hard work. 

And as the number on the scale rises, so too do the number of subtle changes you notice. The more overt are of course outgrown clothes, a bigger appetite, broken furniture even. Whereas the quieter accomplishments are to be found in your partner's own happiness with their body, and the pleasure they derive from becoming bigger, realising a goal. It's a wonderful thing to share.  

The problem with weight limits is you don't really know what it's like to be at the limit until you get there. And when you get there you may realize it's not enough. Still, if you go past your limit at that point it might undermine your confidence in the entire project. Weight gain may feel like an addiction or a failure at that point rather than what it should be: a conscious decision to live your dream.

You should just eat all you want and gain as long as you're enjoying it.  If you want to stop at some point, fine, stop. But note that it's hard to stop on a dime...don't beat yourself up if you continue to gain for a bit after you decide to stop.

Now, functional limits might make more sense. If there are certain things you need to do to live your life, climbing stairs, bathing yourself, etc.  don't get too big to do them. That's a reasonable limit.

Yep... agree with this last post. A "functional limit" is the main thing, really.

Different people carry their weight differently and things like a person's overall bone structure and even how long they've been a bigger/heavier person matter. (As much as many people in this whole community find it a huge turn-on for a smaller person to rapidly gain a lot of weight? Those are *probably* going to be the people who find themselves less mobile and with more aches, pains and difficulties due to their size if they get too big, vs the "large framed" women who have always been "the biggest one in my class in school" and so on.)

I've also come to accept that the simple "fetish" aspect of weight gain/size as a turn-on for me doesn't translate perfectly/neatly to who I'd actually be happy with as a partner. Anyone can watch weight gain videos and be turned on by the content, in other words. But living with a person and going out on dates with them involves a whole lot of things that aren't being shown in the "fap videos". Practically speaking, I used to date one girl with a crazy huge appetite. It was a big turn-on to me just to find out how much she ate for a meal or a snack. But in reality, I would have gotten upset/angry at some point if she was living with me and I was constantly finding the pantry and fridge emptied out. I couldn't afford that big a grocery bill at the time, and wouldn't have liked buying stuff I wanted, only to find it was all gone when I felt like eating it. Other people will have ZERO issue with something like that, and that's great! It's all about each of us figuring out what we really want in life and being able to separate fantasy from it where necessary.

• Curvage Model
On 9/8/2022 at 7:44 PM, GoddessGlutton said:

I think this is a really cool question!! One that I'm sure every person, Feedee and Feeder, would have a slightly (or very) different opinion on hehe

For me personally, having lived at every weight between 190 & 270, I have found that I do have soft limits, largely informed by health and mobility. I live with a spinal defect, and the increase in my chronic pain when I was in the 270's wasn't manageable. I have an insatiable love of travel, and while I'm passionate that big bodies deserve to fly and roam and adventure just as much as small bodies, it comes with serious logistical limitations. All of that together, I have a soft limit of not gaining above 270.

That being said, I put that as a soft limit. I'm incredibly happy where I am, and I wouldn't be unhappy if I gained. So much of the freedom that I enjoy in this community, is letting go of calorie counting and obsessing over weighing myself - like many other gainers, I am recovering from disordered eating, and it's not healthy for me to worry about it in either direction, gaining or losing.

I don't think anything about it for anyone else  😂 I find it's super empowering for people to mutually lean in to how attractive fat bodies are, so the "right" weight or limit can be different for everybody. I'm not going to choose to continually gain, but I'm happy to cheer on those who feel like it's their best life!

I do dream of living somewhere with a higher rate of plus size loving men 😍 Vegas does sound like a paradise of buffets and endless options to try. Or the reception that I've received while traveling in the deep south was pretty enjoyable too 😉 I would definitely consider it, but it isn't a high priority.

I'm pretty much on the same page as you. I don't want to set too many expectations for where my gaining should go because I used to live with an eating disorder and I don't want to get into that obsessive kind of thinking again. 

Also I've lived in Louisiana since I started gaining and oh my god people here love it! I want to move out of the south so bad but that is the one thing I think I will miss most lol.  

The functional weight limit I think is a good way of looking at things. I love being active, travelling, going for long walks etc. When I first committed myself to gaining weight I was 80kg, and set 100kg as my goal. Now I'm 104kg and have plateaued for a few months and I'm conflicted on next steps. It's not a coincidence that this plateau is probably my functional max, and I know things will change if I get bigger. I do notice that I move slower than I used to, and I'm at the biggest clothing size that most of my favourite brands go up to. But, I can't deny how desirable the idea of getting bigger still is to me. I'm very conflicted. If health and functional consoderations weren't a thing, I'd love to get significantly bigger. The idea of being so fat that people can't help to stare at me when they see me waddling down the street, awed, disgusted, and shocked by how anyone could allow themselves to get so big, is extremely appealing.

5 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

Also I've lived in Louisiana since I started gaining and oh my god people here love it! I want to move out of the south so bad but that is the one thing I think I will miss most lol.  

I loved visiting the south a few years ago. Atlanta and New Orleans are two of my favourite cities in the US. Such a diffeent vibe. I'd totally live in either.

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

I'm pretty much on the same page as you. I don't want to set too many expectations for where my gaining should go because I used to live with an eating disorder and I don't want to get into that obsessive kind of thinking again. 

My sentiments as well.  It's so very liberating to not constantly obsess over what I'm eating and how much I weigh.  Nowadays, I eat whatever whenever, and I'm not even sure what I weigh because it just feels irrelevant.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Miss September said:

My sentiments as well.  It's so very liberating to not constantly obsess over what I'm eating and how much I weigh.  Nowadays, I eat whatever whenever, and I'm not even sure what I weigh because it just feels irrelevant.

Exactly. If it wasn't for the weigh in videos I probably wouldn't care to weigh myself either. 

Guest GaelicGoddess

I think it's quite difficult to set realistic weight limits because everyone's body has different limits. I've always thought 500lbs would be an amazing goal however I'm struggling alot more now at 450lbs than I was at 400lbs. 

My plan is to try and maintain for a few months to allow my body to adjust to the extra weight, then try and start intentionally gaining again but I'll be listening to my body the whole time and I'll stop when it's had enough. And yet I've got a friend who weighs about 30lbs more than me who doesn't have the same struggles, but she's always been big whereas I've gained this weight quite rapidly so our bodies handle it completely differently. 

I also think if I had a partner I'd maybe let loose a bit more but as someone who is living independently I have to be realistic about being able to do my own shopping and housework and things like that. 

• Curvage Model

Ok, from my point of view, I have set no limits to my weight, I don't know my limit, I enjoy the food, enjoy my body and enjoy my growing, but I really can't commit saying I will top at 500 , for example, because maybe getting there I will want more or maybe not, as I feel comfortable and confident I will not control my eating and will enjoy it

• 2 weeks later...

I would start worrying if I were in a relationship with a woman who started having mobility issues.  At the same time, however, I would be turned on because it would appear to me that her desire to eat and gain weight is overwhelmingly preferred to being able to easily preform simple, everyday tasks such as tying her shoes or walking comfortably across a parking lot.  Part of the turn-on for me is knowing you shouldn't be doing these things, but that the resulting pleasure from giving in and indulging is too great to deny.  I know I cannot accurately answer this question until I get into this situation in a relationship, but it is fun to think of a woman reaching her limit, but who is also unable to stop because being "bad" is too pleasurable.  

• 2 months later...

My wife started gaining unintentionally and after I explained how I liked bigger women she eventually agreed to try gaining intentionally. She is currently around 240. At first, I would have loved to see her get as big as possible but now We’re starting to see real problems associate with that. She’s short so her weight currently makes her morbidly obese. She doesn’t have any serious health concerns yet but she does get winded very easily, she feels tired often throughout the day, she has a lot of trouble bending down (and almost always needs help getting back up).

I think she’s more beautiful than ever and she likes how she looks too but I can see how these limitations will only get more complicated.

For any other intentional gainers, so you find doing mobility exercises helped you as you got bigger?

because apparently i have too much free time i have been thinking about this lately and... it is definitely not the weight the main thing. so obviously , no limit. yes a fat body is amazing and the rolls softness cellulite and belly is pure joy but... the process is just as important and it can be even sexier and more erotic. a drastic example would be the following. ill rather have de 150 pound girl on a slow pace gaining and keeping around 7-10 per year, on average, for 15-20 years on to a wonderful 350 frame than the 620 pound girl that will be losing that same amount on average, going downward to a 450 or 400 body. and you ?

Guest Russ Johnson

I think it really depends on the persons health history. If they are in perfect health and want to gain to 500 or 600 nothing should stop them. I personally think that just because you may be considered "obese" you can be perfectly healthy and larger lifestyles should be encouraged. I dont know how many times I have walked down the street and thought "they should gain 50 pounds or 100 pounds". But I think skinny people are unhealthy, just my peraonal opinion though. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/29/2022 at 6:26 AM, Charms7 said:

My wife started gaining unintentionally and after I explained how I liked bigger women she eventually agreed to try gaining intentionally. She is currently around 240. At first, I would have loved to see her get as big as possible but now We’re starting to see real problems associate with that. She’s short so her weight currently makes her morbidly obese. She doesn’t have any serious health concerns yet but she does get winded very easily, she feels tired often throughout the day, she has a lot of trouble bending down (and almost always needs help getting back up).

I think she’s more beautiful than ever and she likes how she looks too but I can see how these limitations will only get more complicated.

For any other intentional gainers, so you find doing mobility exercises helped you as you got bigger?

It looks like her and I are in the same boat. At 5'0 and 206, I'm also currently morbidly obese. I would like to get to about 300 though. If I could get to 250 for starters I'd be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

There are many good comments here.  what they show is a limit is different for each person. IVe seen some who move l normally at 450 and others who canbarly move at te same weight. So many variables. In the end there is always a health limit. I do firmly beleive thathow you gain your weight andwhat you do matters alot.  If youre one to sitonthecouch 24/7 eating junk you wont do well longer term. IF you eat good foods and ctually exercise alitle you will probably do so much btter. Thats why I talk about feding here I always alk about volume of good food and some exercise.