hoghungryholly

Just now, hoghungryholly said:

Omg that’s sooooo hot. Do you get off to the reviews?

Yea, watching the vid the first time is hot, but watching the second time and finding hot moments frame by frame enhances the experience with the following rewatches. Plus writing down why certain moments stuck out to me helps me know exactly what to look for in other vids too.

• Curvage Model

Loving this thread. My latest fetish is checking the number of calories I need to eat to get to different sizes in short time frames using different online gaining calculators. I can’t wait to have more time to grow. I used to come to curvage as a lurker just to read reviews on videos. Reading them turned me on so much. Something about knowing that all these different people get off on seeing sexy women fatten themselves up and behave like total gluttons. Reading the reactions and lovely descriptions would make me so horny and I would fantasise about getting fat one day. It took a while but I am at least chubby now and hope to be fat by the end of the year 

• Curvage Model

My current fetish in fact I don’t even know if it’s a fetish but but I’m currently enjoying putting on sexy out fits, admiring my own stomach and body realising how big and plump I am? Doing my Make up and literally sending my partner sexy kinky outfits? I guess my fetish is making him horny at work knowing he’s stuck there and can’t do anything about it? It makes me super horny to know he’s seeing pictures of my huge fat body and my hanging stomach in super sexy outfits?? 

I’ve also been getting super horny over making him order us food and eating a whole pizza and sides to my self whilst drinking something super fizzy? I love seeing how huge I’ve got from stuffing & I know it drives him crazy seeing my fat bloated stomach!!! 

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Loving this thread. My latest fetish is checking the number of calories I need to eat to get to different sizes in short time frames using different online gaining calculators. I can’t wait to have more time to grow. I used to come to curvage as a lurker just to read reviews on videos. Reading them turned me on so much. Something about knowing that all these different people get off on seeing sexy women fatten themselves up and behave like total gluttons. Reading the reactions and lovely descriptions would make me so horny and I would fantasise about getting fat one day. It took a while but I am at least chubby now and hope to be fat by the end of the year 

Being fat makes me horny like I said I literally put on sexy outfits to admire my self💦💦

1 hour ago, Bbwyoda said:

My current fetish in fact I don’t even know if it’s a fetish but but I’m currently enjoying putting on sexy out fits, admiring my own stomach and body realising how big and plump I am? Doing my Make up and literally sending my partner sexy kinky outfits? I guess my fetish is making him horny at work knowing he’s stuck there and can’t do anything about it? It makes me super horny to know he’s seeing pictures of my huge fat body and my hanging stomach in super sexy outfits?? 

I’ve also been getting super horny over making him order us food and eating a whole pizza and sides to my self whilst drinking something super fizzy? I love seeing how huge I’ve got from stuffing & I know it drives him crazy seeing my fat bloated stomach!!! 

I know most people are usually mostly into full nudity (which I’m still definitely into). But there’s definitely something amazing about hot women wearing hot outfits. Specially seeing a nice belly in it. 

As for the work thing that’s awesome! Hopefully it’s not affecting his job performance too much though lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...