• Curvage Model

Weigh in challenge day 10 BIG NEWS
Today (10th) I had a feast because drumroll….weigh in day today (11th)!! I figured since I started the challenge few days earlier it’s only right to do a halfway check in a few days earlier too. 
I kicked off the day with TEN boosts. I just got more but the extra high calorie pack isn’t here yet so I settled for the 360 calorie boosts while the high calorie is still in transit. For lunch I had 4 peanut butter jelly sandwiches and a party size bag of Lays regular chips. Dinner I ate a bag of frozen fries (cooked ofc) salmon a ** of rice and shrimp tempura. 

Pie for dessert 😍😍😍 andddd an ice cream sundae!!! Now I’m munching on some noodles I made a delicious recipe that’s so easy just a bunch of soy sauce (hello sodium) garlic brown sugar and red pepper flakes. It warms up to a nice thick soy sauce. I want to wake up early tomorrow, eat a big breakfast and make a fattening stew before my PM weigh in!! I filmed the Q&A portion last week so I *should* be able to have it up after I film the weigh in and stitch it together with the first part of the vid.

Whew!!! Now enjoy this one year before and current 😝

9402AF0D-0319-4A7A-9BB9-D13EA82A6BEA.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Today (10th) I had a feast because drumroll….weigh in day today (11th)!! I figured since I started the challenge few days earlier it’s only right to do a halfway check in a few days earlier too. 
I kicked off the day with TEN boosts. I just got more but the extra high calorie pack isn’t here yet so I settled for the 360 calorie boosts while the high calorie is still in transit. For lunch I had 4 peanut butter jelly sandwiches and a party size bag of Lays regular chips. Dinner I ate a bag of frozen fries (cooked ofc) salmon a ** of rice and shrimp tempura. 

Pie for dessert 😍😍😍 andddd an ice cream sundae!!! Now I’m munching on some noodles I made a delicious recipe that’s so easy just a bunch of soy sauce (hello sodium) garlic brown sugar and red pepper flakes. It warms up to a nice thick soy sauce. I want to wake up early tomorrow, eat a big breakfast and make a fattening stew before my PM weigh in!! I filmed the Q&A portion last week so I *should* be able to have it up after I film the weigh in and stitch it together with the first part of the vid.

• Curvage Model

12 hours ago, Nadya said:

Hot damn Nadya!!! 10 boosts😲 you started the day with a days worth of calories in boost alone and feasted throughout the day😍 I'm so excited for your weigh in🤤

tumblr_opjhasXkhX1rnu2j1o1_400.gif

• Curvage Model

Weigh In Challenge Day 11

TODAY WAS THE BIG DAY!! I hoped on the scale and I can't wait for the video to go up. I'm so excited!!!

At this point I'm pretty sure I have boost in my bl00dstream. I bought the stew ingredients this morning but I'm going to save that recipe for tomorrow- instead I ordered $200+ worth of Grubhub today and fucking celebrated. 

• Curvage Model

Weigh In Challenge Day 12

What a day!! For starters, I kicked off the day with bloodwork (can't wait to get CHEWEDDDD out by my doctor hehe) and then stuffed to the max. I picked up BUNCH Taco Bell on the way home, then bought junk food at CVS. I worked super hard on my mega fattening stew recipe (posted it on the curvage recipes form) and stuffed with so much of that I was so full I couldn't even order ubereats so thats on the top of my list to do tomorrow for lunch. Theres a new place and I tried bao for the first time recently and now im cravingggggg. I finished the day off with 6 chocolate boosts and hazelnut gelato i got from an italian market. nomnomnomnom gooooodnight 😘

19 hours ago, Nadya said:

Weigh In Challenge Day 12

What a day!! For starters, I kicked off the day with bloodwork (can't wait to get CHEWEDDDD out by my doctor hehe) and then stuffed to the max. I picked up BUNCH Taco Bell on the way home, then bought junk food at CVS. I worked super hard on my mega fattening stew recipe (posted it on the curvage recipes form) and stuffed with so much of that I was so full I couldn't even order ubereats so thats on the top of my list to do tomorrow for lunch. Theres a new place and I tried bao for the first time recently and now im cravingggggg. I finished the day off with 6 chocolate boosts and hazelnut gelato i got from an italian market. nomnomnomnom gooooodnight 😘

don’t be shy drop the a1c lol

• Curvage Model

Weigh in challenge day 13

hiiii! Started the day with a fat stack of pumpkin pancakes, bacon, a bagel and pumpkin pie boost shake. Ate ruffle chips for a snack drank a boost and had spicy noodles for lunch and for dinner I made more stew, are a carton of ice cream and 2 more bagels hehe. Fattening day now I’m exhausted !! Bedtime 💤 

• Curvage Model

Weigh In Challenge Day 14

I pigged out today TGIF (Well seems like im picking out everyday lol) for breakfast i made 2 different shakes, both with boost. For lunch I got my new favorite!! Bao :D and I also got noodles, rice, and fried shrimp. On my way home I got a giant ice cream from coldstone and of courseee was craving something salty after that so i got some tacos :) i ate 4 loaded baked potatoes and for dinner stuffed myself with burgers, fries, and cake. I love packing all this food into my gut they say it takes 2 months for a habit to stick and this one month is setting me up for a future of pureeee FAT!!!

32 minutes ago, Nadya said:

I pigged out today TGIF (Well seems like im picking out everyday lol) for breakfast i made 2 different shakes, both with boost. For lunch I got my new favorite!! Bao :D and I also got noodles, rice, and fried shrimp. On my way home I got a giant ice cream from coldstone and of courseee was craving something salty after that so i got some tacos :) i ate 4 loaded baked potatoes and for dinner stuffed myself with burgers, fries, and cake. I love packing all this food into my gut they say it takes 2 months for a habit to stick and this one month is setting me up for a future of pureeee FAT!!!

4 loaded potatoes 🤯 I can only just about eat 1 🐷 then burgers, fries and cake bet you couldn’t move that swollen gut after that Nadya, definitely pure fat so hot  😍🥵.

10 hours ago, Nadya said:

TGIF indeed🐷. Looking at how much fatter you keep getting I think you been living in the habit for years now it only keeps growing along with your waistline 😁