4 hours ago, Nadya said:

GAINING CHALLENGE

IM GOING TO BE DOING AN OCTOBER GAINING CHALLENGE 😝

I kinda wanna release the first weigh in this week instead of waiting till the 1st so I get a little head start after the first weigh in to gain 🐷 what do ya think?

HELL YEA!!! Getting a real fattening start to fall season 🐷 October is going to be a really good month😍

On 9/26/2022 at 12:11 AM, young9003 said:

I remember back in one of your old videos you said your brother would make fun of you, does he still joke around with you?

20 hours ago, Nadya said:

Yes!!😂😂

You'll have to share some stories in another video sometime, always worth watching and listening too!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

@Nadya your growth is spectacular with the rolls are now over flowing and I'm guessing your have started the weight gain challenge

Thank ya so much ☺️ Yes!!! I’ll be doing a weigh in mid-ish October to see how I’m doing 🐷 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, lovemfat said:

I have been following you since you began.  I cannot believe how much you have grown and how much more you want to grow.  Hopefully, this fall/winter weigh in challenge pushes you to new very big numbers.  

Thank you so much!!! 😊 I plan on it 🫡