• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

I'm getting to your party rather late.  QUESTION  - Please tell me WHERE can these outstanding and dramatic photo  compares can be found ???  🤔

It’s okay!! Hello there 😊

It’s queued for review when it’s posted I can DM it to you!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, YAlex56 said:

Wow you’re growing gut is amazing you can sleep on your amazing belly as a soft pillow  image next year you’ll be able to use you as bedding and a pillow 

sidenot I keep comparing curvage model a as bedding I’m trying new compliments.

Thank you so much 🥰 super creative I appreciate it! Very unique and hot 

Oh wow you made the jump to curvage. Welcome to the site. I hope you are enjoying your time so far. No need to be shy as we are pretty cool & easy going here. Might get a few nut jobs, but they get dealt with. Most of us here are very respectful. One thing people love on this site is your weight gain journey. While people do know you from **. Never hurts to tell the story or people who may not. Before & afters are always welcome & you an pretty much show off with no judgement here. I hope you can feel at home here & enjoy your time here.

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, stan28 said:

Oh wow you made the jump to curvage. Welcome to the site. I hope you are enjoying your time so far. No need to be shy as we are pretty cool & easy going here. Might get a few nut jobs, but they get dealt with. Most of us here are very respectful. One thing people love on this site is your weight gain journey. While people do know you from **. Never hurts to tell the story or people who may not. Before & afters are always welcome & you an pretty much show off with no judgement here. I hope you can feel at home here & enjoy your time here.

Thank you so much!! 😊 I appreciate your advice it’s super helpful!!