• Curvage Model

Hello Curvage! I'm Empress of the North, a Bisexual Canadian female feeder content creator that loves rapid weight gain, massive bellies, food stuffing, and all things feederism. I've been into feederism since I was 19 years old and have been hooked ever since. I think about gaining often and might be convinced :P

My Stats: I’m 5'9" and 140 lbs. I'm not actively gaining, but I stuff regularly for content and enjoy padding myself for videos and working with other bbws, ssbbws, bhms, and ssbhms. The size contrast is hella hot. 

About me: I'm a model, work as a public servant, a graphic designer, and a hairdresser, along with making full-time feederism content. I like to think of myself as a storyteller, and I enjoy creating elaborate roleplays, POVs, rapid weight gain sequences, and fun cosplays. I'm a very creative individual, and am a bit of a jack-of-all-trades. I script, film, model, act, edit, promote, and do everything myself relating to my content. I'm ambitious and a bit of a work-a-holic. Lately I've gotten to travel to collab with some big beautiful women, and have grand plans for more exciting collabs. I love creating a space safe for people in the community and exploring this fetish. Besides work, I am polyamorous, and love to dance, sing, draw, play soccer, and travel. My favourite food is lasagna.

I'm still very new to Curvage and figuring things out, but will likely be posting mostly my collabs, stuffing videos and rapid weight gain roleplays for your enjoyment 😘

💗Empress

twitterbanner.jpg

• Curvage Model

I think about gaining every time I masturbate, which is really often.💦 If I'm being honest, it's what I'm picturing in my head in order to get off during sex also 🙈
It would take a lot of convincing, as I am Very attached to my wardrobe. lol.

Hey Empress, welcome to Curvage, been a fan for a while now.  Your feeder content is top notch and I absolutely love your wg role plays.  I knew you were gain-curious (just came up with that)  but I didn't know it was something you were seriously considering.  I would literally die if you started packing on the lbs!  

Anyway, enjoy your time here!

Hello. I've always imagined you getting fat watching your videos. Imagining behind the scenes that between one scatch and the other you finished the props (food) before the next scene. And each time you ate more and more. Until in the end for the videos you did the opposite: you sucked the belly and gradually you released it more and more. You would be beautiful: the cherubic face, the busty breasts, the large and heavy ass, and finally your belly, a big nice round dome of soft fat.

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, Anonvp said:

Hello. I've always imagined you getting fat watching your videos. Imagining behind the scenes that between one scatch and the other you finished the props (food) before the next scene. And each time you ate more and more. Until in the end for the videos you did the opposite: you sucked the belly and gradually you released it more and more. You would be beautiful: the cherubic face, the busty breasts, the large and heavy ass, and finally your belly, a big nice round dome of soft fat.

I usually do end up eating a lot of the props 😥 I think about the change a lot too.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Weightcomicguy said:

have been a fan of your clips for abit now, but with the small possibility of intentional or just what happens happens wg you really have my attention
(Might have to do some art of the possibilities )

I started my feederism obsession getting of to wg art and things on deviantart for 12 years. I love that shit.

34 minutes ago, Empress Of The North said:

I started my feederism obsession getting of to wg art and things on deviantart for 12 years. I love that shit.

Guess things might go full circle then

1 hour ago, Anonvp said:

thatd be super hot, like damn someone should write a story where thats happening or something

10 hours ago, Empress Of The North said:

I usually do end up eating a lot of the props 😥 I think about the change a lot too.

Then abandon yourself to these thoughts. Be overwhelmed by the feeling of filling yourself to the brim and of your expanding body. Your clothes getting tighter and tighter. The flesh that presses on every space with the desire to be freed ...

On 9/6/2022 at 2:28 AM, Empress Of The North said:

I think about gaining every time I masturbate, which is really often.💦 If I'm being honest, it's what I'm picturing in my head in order to get off during sex also 🙈
It would take a lot of convincing, as I am Very attached to my wardrobe. lol.

If you did gain though you can make content to sell to pay for a new wardrobe I would think you could be one of the most popular gainer on this site and wouldn’t have to worry about paying for a new wardrobe he’ll you could use your outgrown clothes for comparison. Unleash the urge to gain and reap the rewards lol

• Curvage Model
On 9/9/2022 at 2:20 PM, quantativeeasing said:

Are you into any WG related kinks, like slob stuff, or is it all pure WG for you? How fat do you imagine yourself when you think about gaining?

not into slob so much. I really enjoy rapid weight gain, accidental wg or denial. I really enjoy super large bellies in general. I probably picture myself around 350 lbs.

9 minutes ago, Empress Of The North said:

not into slob so much. I really enjoy rapid weight gain, accidental wg or denial. I really enjoy super large bellies in general. I probably picture myself around 350 lbs.

Go for it girl you could be the next plump princess think about it you gut so big your ass so wide all you have to do is eat and eat and eat some more go for it

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, quantativeeasing said:

Huh, so do you feel like if you do decide to gain, you're REALLY gonna commit to it?

It's actually pretty hard for me to gain. I have a ton of food intolerances, digestive issues, and thyroid problems. I think for me it will be more of a if I started to gain accidentally or kind of randomly, I'd probably give in and go whole hog.