Are all male fat admirers classified as heterosexual?

Anonymous Anon

Guest JDArg18

Depends I suppose. I'll use myself as an example - I'm a straight guy who appreciates, genuinely interested and respects women only. I can't say for every guy who comes on here, but each one is different. Most I would assume be Heterosexual.

• Curvage Model

I don't think it has to be gendered what so ever!! Fat admiration, to me, is a whole fetish about the radical idea that fat bodies are sexy. That's already breaking the societal norm, so why not buck the rest?

Finding bodies attractive because you find them attractive, not specifically because they are one small size or because they are one gender goes hand in hand to me 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chubby bunni
On 9/8/2022 at 7:04 PM, GoddessGlutton said:

I don't think it has to be gendered what so ever!! Fat admiration, to me, is a whole fetish about the radical idea that fat bodies are sexy. That's already breaking the societal norm, so why not buck the rest?

Finding bodies attractive because you find them attractive, not specifically because they are one small size or because they are one gender goes hand in hand to me 🥰

This!!! I just like big bodies! I had my first ever experience with another man last week and I just liked he was a little bigger even if it is a man or woman. Honestly it was one of my best experiences so if it makes me gay then I guess I am.

• Curvage Model
On 9/5/2022 at 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anon said:

So are all male fat admirers just automatically classified as Heterosexual?

I'm not really following your question.
There are male fat admirers who are homosexual... so no, they're definitely not.

Size preference is entirely separate from gender preference. Moreover, I think it's very possible to feel some level of fat appreciation for same sex individuals even among straight folks, i.e., a heterosexual man can appreciate and support fat men despite only sexually desiring women. Of course, I'm pansexual so this is all theoretical to me.

This question raises another one I’ve sometimes wondered about, which is: is fat admiration more widely recognized and accepted in the LGBTQ+ community than in the mainstream hetero-normative world? It seems to be, but that’s just an impression on my part.

• Curvage Model
On 10/2/2022 at 9:55 AM, Aurel said:

This question raises another one I’ve sometimes wondered about, which is: is fat admiration more widely recognized and accepted in the LGBTQ+ community than in the mainstream hetero-normative world? It seems to be, but that’s just an impression on my part.

I would say yes, absolutely. The queer community is by and large pretty kink positive, plus I think there's something about having to navigate a queer identity that really demands self-exploration and subsequently self-acceptance. So whether or not LGBTQ+ individuals are more likely to admire fat bodies than the general population, I think they're at least more likely to be aware of their preferences. Plus queer folks just tend to buy into beauty standards less often. And there's another interesting statistical fact I came across whilst conducting some personal research: the LGBTQ+ community has higher rates of fatness/obesity than the general population.

• Curvage Model

Being an FA does not require you to be a certain gender or sexual orientation. It has nothing to do with it. In fact, there are many non-binary people into it as well. Everyone is valid. We're just here for the big body appreciation. 

Edited by Madilyn Mars

On 9/5/2022 at 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anon said:

I am genuinely curious about this, I think I might be pansexual but I don’t have “gender blindness” and I feel like being in this community might contradict my thoughts on my sexuality. So are all male fat admirers just automatically classified as Heterosexual?

I honestly don't know exactly what you're saying. Are you talking about fat admirers only being straight men? 

I can say that anyone can be into anything when it comes to fat admiration. I for one love big women, but I'm not into fat men or men in general. To me a fat female body just looks a lot hotter than a fat male body. But yeah there's fat admirers of every sexuality.

In regards to heterosexuality, most women or even people who do fetish material have a greater chance of being more varied with their sexuality. Sure hetero men are probably a huge demographic when it comes to watching BBW fetish content, but a lot of women who do the fetish content (or even just in the community) are into BBW women as well. Anyone can be into BBW's or BHM ( I think that's the male equivalent). All it takes is a sexual awakening 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 9/5/2022 at 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anon said:

I am genuinely curious about this, I think I might be pansexual but I don’t have “gender blindness” and I feel like being in this community might contradict my thoughts on my sexuality. So are all male fat admirers just automatically classified as Heterosexual?

I've absolutely never thought about that..