Receiving Requests for Donations

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover

Hello Moderators, I am receiving requests from models for food donations. I am not complaining about it, nor am I criticizing models for doing it. I am sure the costs of food are overwhelming, and making videos for us to enjoy is expensive, I’m sure. I have received similar requests through other websites too. My concern is the security of doing that. When I purchase videos through Curvage, I feel like the transaction is safe and secure, but I’m not as confident about that if I send money to a model through some other means that is outside of the website. There are several models here that I very much enjoy, and I really do want to help them, but I have resisted sending money directly to a model, and it isn’t because of the model, but just because of the process, especially if the model lives in a different country than I do. I guess I’m just naive and inexperienced about these matters, but before I start doing this, I need some advice. This is why I’m asking. Thank you for any help you can offer, and please know that I am NOT criticizing any model. I’m just not sure what to do.

• Curvage Model

Hey I’m not a moderator by any means how ever as a model and someone who has been sent funds from another website..

id make sure you make it abundantly clear of course what you’re wanting eg if it’s a sugar daddy type thing or a payed feeder Feedee relationship? I’d make also take some simple screen shots if you and a model come to an agreement maybe you could then take it to mods if this model is stealing so you speak… 

you could also use safe ways like PayPal or cash app which literally don’t give much info they are just transaction based eg if you wanted to donate some money in regards to helping them without any agreements or promises in place (this would be at your discretion… 

Personally I’d also make sure the model isn’t brand new eg only been on here a couple weeks? Make sure the model is making content and has put effort into their profile on here… this just ensures that they love what they do & they’re an actual creator who isn’t just scamming or requesting funds… 

how ever no transactions are 110% secure eg if it’s a payed deal or payed relationship in regards to content or a payed feeder relationship ect that’s tricky… but I think if you’re just sending happy donations without being told how much by a model Then PayPal and cash app would work just for donations x

I hope this helps xx

Edited by Bbwyoda

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
56 minutes ago, Bbwyoda said:

Hey I’m not a moderator by any means how ever as a model and someone who has been sent funds from another website..

id make sure you make it abundantly clear of course what you’re wanting eg if it’s a sugar daddy type thing or a payed feeder Feedee relationship? I’d make also take some simple screen shots if you and a model come to an agreement maybe you could then take it to mods if this model is stealing so you speak… 

you could also use safe ways like PayPal or cash app which literally don’t give much info they are just transaction based eg if you wanted to donate some money in regards to helping them without any agreements or promises in place (this would be at your discretion… 

Personally I’d also make sure the model isn’t brand new eg only been on here a couple weeks? Make sure the model is making content and has put effort into their profile on here… this just ensures that they love what they do & they’re an actual creator who isn’t just scamming or requesting funds… 

how ever no transactions are 110% secure eg if it’s a payed deal or payed relationship in regards to content or a payed feeder relationship ect that’s tricky… but I think if you’re just sending happy donations without being told how much by a model Then PayPal and cash app would work just for donations x

I hope this helps xx

Thanks you for thoughtful response.

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
20 minutes ago, S77 said:

Sending money directly to a model via a request on Curvage is strictly prohibited. Please don't do it.

Thank you

Here is some more information

Well, that settles it then. Thank you.

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
1 minute ago, Bbwyoda said:

I had no idea it was banned on here but I’d still do all the checks if you ever in future do it else where I know some models have Amazon wish lists also I think they’re okay on here 

Well, we both learned something.😉😃

• Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, Madilyn Mars said:

You should definitely let the mods know who is attempting it (personally, in their DM's).

I agree however maybe they don’t know I mean I had no idea this wasn’t allowed until I’ve just seen but I agree a friendly reminder of rules would probably be helpful to a lot who don’t know x

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
2 hours ago, Madilyn Mars said:

You should definitely let the mods know who is attempting it (personally, in their DM's).

Thank you!🙂