Guest romeos92
On 9/6/2022 at 1:06 AM, cherryxbomb69 said:

I grew it myself 😘 I'm not actively gaining, but we shall see πŸ˜‰

i really hope you change your mind, because the bigger always the better!!πŸ˜‹

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Bellylover268 said:

Are you apposed to video suggestions? I would really like to see some POV videos or Messy eating. You are my favorite new Model and I hope you keep doing this 😜

Ofc not!! I would love more video suggestions 😊 I will hopefully be working on my videos soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Sorry I haven’t been very active πŸ₯Ί I’m in the process of moving so I haven’t had a lot of time to make content or post. I will be back sooner or later but until then make sure to check out the videos I have out already πŸ’–

237312CB-0F1B-4502-A123-A1F47295040F.jpeg

• 11 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Old to me but new to you picture 😜 For those who don’t know, I took a break because I had a baby! I’m slowly planning on making a comeback starting with an updated picture this weekend ❀️ Consider taking a peek at my videos I have up already while waiting for my new content πŸ˜‹

IMG_4515.jpeg

2 hours ago, cherryxbomb69 said:

Old to me but new to you picture 😜 For those who don’t know, I took a break because I had a baby! I’m slowly planning on making a comeback starting with an updated picture this weekend ❀️ Consider taking a peek at my videos I have up already while waiting for my new content πŸ˜‹

IMG_4515.jpeg

Congratulations 🎊 😊

8 hours ago, cherryxbomb69 said:

IMG_4515.jpeg

I could sleep on that ass. Can't wait for you to come back 😘