Public display of fat affection

Belly worshipper

This is more of an honest topic for big bellied women who are either single or with a significant other. For those with a significant other do you like having your belly and or but playfully held and grabbed publicly or discreetly? Is it something you encourage? Is it something you even like? For those who are single, is it something you fantasize about? For me whenever I'm rarely out on public and I see a nice big bellied woman, I often fantasize about playing with her belly in public and discreetly not just in a playful teasing mood but more out of a genuine love for her belly and curves. Just me appreciating her belly fat and extra pounds shamelessly. 

I recall two such incidents; I cannot say if the girls enjoyed it, but at least they did not object.
1. At a pool, a slightly chubby girl was lying, tanning herself in a bikini. Her boyfriend approached her, put his foot on one of her ass cheeks and made a fast motion that caused her ass to wobble like crazy. She just lay there, unperturbed.
2. A rather fat girl was struggling with her stand-up paddling board, at a lake. Her boyfriend was swimming close by, and told her what to do. At one time, she was on all fours on the board, trying to find her balance to stand up, and he had the paddle in his hand. He patted her ass with the paddle, making it wobble nicely.

4 hours ago, stuckage_fan said:

I recall two such incidents; I cannot say if the girls enjoyed it, but at least they did not object.
1. At a pool, a slightly chubby girl was lying, tanning herself in a bikini. Her boyfriend approached her, put his foot on one of her ass cheeks and made a fast motion that caused her ass to wobble like crazy. She just lay there, unperturbed.
2. A rather fat girl was struggling with her stand-up paddling board, at a lake. Her boyfriend was swimming close by, and told her what to do. At one time, she was on all fours on the board, trying to find her balance to stand up, and he had the paddle in his hand. He patted her ass with the paddle, making it wobble nicely.

Wonderful sight to see isn't it? 

• Curvage Model

Personally, I enjoy it when my bf gives a little squeeze of either my butt or belly in public. I rarely get my full belly out in public unless I’m completely stuffed in a McDonald’s booth or restaurant booth and then I will let it hang. But I don’t mind the odd squeeze, slap or grab under my shirt or leggings. I’ve reached a point that I’m really comfortable with my body being the size that it is, I couldn’t care if some random stranger sees it and has an issue I like being grabbed, so I’m gonna get grabbed. If anything people watching makes me want to do it more 🤭

• Curvage Model

For me personally, I have never minded being touched in public.

Now that I'm heavier and still getting used to accepting being heavier, I actually want it more, because when he touches me it actually helps me feel more confident and feel more desired.

• Curvage Model

I can't honestly say that I've been with a partner who was actively interested in PDA like that. The partners I've had who were very in to PDA definitely weren't interested in fat admiration focused affection, but now that I'm happy with my body? I think that would be super cute! I've definitely come to fantasize about discreet touches like that, little jiggles or sneaking a handful of belly when I'm reaching for something and they help "brace" me. I would love a dynamic that included those subtle appreciations for my curves.

• Curvage Model

Typically I'm not a pda kinda gal, as in making out in public but I dont mind a random belly jiggly or ass wobble in public. As long as its not ott. 

My husband isn't in the community but watching how much I enjoy rubs with my feedism partner made him acknowledge my belly and fat more, so he pays more attention to it in public and in private. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I am usually not the biggest into PDAs but I do like when my boyfriend give me an occasional squeeze or pat on my belly in public. I like knowing that he is proud of me and that he's not one of those guys that is insecure about liking fat women. Also it just feels good too. :)

• Curvage Model
On 9/4/2022 at 2:50 PM, Belly worshipper said:

This is more of an honest topic for big bellied women who are either single or with a significant other. For those with a significant other do you like having your belly and or but playfully held and grabbed publicly or discreetly? Is it something you encourage? Is it something you even like? For those who are single, is it something you fantasize about? For me whenever I'm rarely out on public and I see a nice big bellied woman, I often fantasize about playing with her belly in public and discreetly not just in a playful teasing mood but more out of a genuine love for her belly and curves. Just me appreciating her belly fat and extra pounds shamelessly. 

I think it takes a while for women to gain confidence about their bellies especially if they’re new. I think you’re significant other should only do what your comfortable with. I’m new to accepting my body so if my boyfriend wanted to play with my belly in public then I would feel embarrassed and shy but I’m hoping to gain confidence! 

I rub my girl's belly in public all the time. I see people staring and likely due to the fact we are a mix weight couple (a rarity shocking!!). When you show your partner all the love and attention they deserve other people do start to pick up. At firsts looks can be of disgust and judgmental but you tend to notice a few who change their facial expression to "oh ok this is love," or "hey would I like my belly rubbed like that?"

Pay no attention to those around you and stare into the eyes of the partner you love.

This was something my first girlfriend quite liked; not so much belly rubs as she didn't have much of a belly, but other ways of showing affection. Holding her in my arms as we sat on a park bench or resting on my elbows as she sat beside me and leaned down for a kiss while we were having a picnic. Usual romantic things. As we spent more time together, we both got a kick out of seeing the disapproving faces of people in public as we did the things people in relationships do. Only problem was, like Lake Terror above, this was a mixed weight couple! That type of behaviour, in a conservative community like mine, was not to be tolerated. I remember when I was single and with friends, some of them would notice if I would do a double take when a beautiful fat woman would walk past. 

Now, though, if it's something my current partner wants to do, we will do it. In a supermarket aisle when she returns from her mission to find something we'd forgotten, I might give her lower belly a light pat and leave my hand there for a moment, or similarly, I might pat her on the behind as we move on. It has added another level of intimacy to the relationship, and truth be told, hardly anyone's sneering or laughing from the sidelines - maybe we don't notice it.   

I recently (last few weeks) have thrown caution to the wind and have gently caressed my wife’s belly in public. Whether it be while waiting in line at the store or while sipping cocktails waiting for the food to arrive at the table, I simply throw caution to the wind and do it with a gentle, loving touch.  Just this past weekend while waiting on line to get some beers at the local brewery, I put my hand on her protruding belly and started making light circular rubs. I even leaned in and kissed her neck. She giggled and said “people are going to think I’m pregnant”. I laughed and joked “they know this is a beer belly not a baby belly.”

Later that night during foreplay, she said “I like when you rub my belly. It feels good.” Well that was all the validation I needed. The public displays of fat attention will continue. We both enjoy it!