Do you ever feel grateful to be a fat admirer?

Belly worshipper

This was a question I saw as a reddit post. It honestly has me sitting her thinking about it. To be honest? Yes. Because truth be told I do love fat women. I also love skinny women. I even love women with some muscle on them to the point where I even love the mix of fat and muscle. It has allowed me to be more open to different body types instead of being just attracted to one particular type. Has me see things through different perspectives. 

Finding websites and forums like these have also helped me not feel so alone about it. Especially when loving fat girls for a very long time as I have. It's given me a community to talk with about it. 

Even for when the day I finally find my special someone, if they gained weight whether intentionally or unintentionally, all it would do is have me love them even more. Because if you truly love your partner, you'd love every inch of them. No matter what size. Because that's all just the icing on the cake to what made you fall in love with them in the first place. 

So in a way? Yeah. I am grateful to be a fat admirer. 

• Curvage Model

Yes!

I'm grateful more than anything for like you said the acceptance I've gotten in places like these. I feel like it's actually more normal to be into all types of bodies, including and especially chunky or heavy bodies. I love food and love fat - even though my husband is very muscled & in shape I love when he gets chubby over the winter hehe. 

I feel incredibly grateful because it has made me realise that I am seeing all of this beauty through my own eyes. I have had to explore this all on my own, and I have developed my own tastes and my preferences. 

I'm not only grateful of it, I am proud of it.

It's not something that has been socially constucted for me to follow. Its  not something that was influenced or indoctrinated by television, or my dad, or my older brother, or school, or college, or colleages at work. 

It's something that I explored and found value in, very much on my own, over years and years. And it actually led me by proxy to have more liberal and open views towards how people should be allowed to live the life that they see fit, in many many different ways.

I found Curvage specifically through a model on here in early 2020 and it's been amazing since then. It's a great place to be and it's an amazing community on here.

I wish more places were like it.

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, Jorin85 said:

It's something that I explored and found value in, very much on my own, over years and years. And it actually led me by proxy to have more liberal and open views towards how people should be allowed to live the life that they see fit, in many many different ways.

This resonates so strongly for me. Thanks for sharing in such a thoughtful way. I think a lot of people on the site will relate.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Belly worshipper said:

This was a question I saw as a reddit post. It honestly has me sitting her thinking about it. To be honest? Yes. Because truth be told I do love fat women. I also love skinny women. I even love women with some muscle on them to the point where I even love the mix of fat and muscle. It has allowed me to be more open to different body types instead of being just attracted to one particular type. Has me see things through different perspectives. 

Finding websites and forums like these have also helped me not feel so alone about it. Especially when loving fat girls for a very long time as I have. It's given me a community to talk with about it. 

Even for when the day I finally find my special someone, if they gained weight whether intentionally or unintentionally, all it would do is have me love them even more. Because if you truly love your partner, you'd love every inch of them. No matter what size. Because that's all just the icing on the cake to what made you fall in love with them in the first place. 

So in a way? Yeah. I am grateful to be a fat admirer. 

So cool to read something and think, I could have written this. Thanks for sharing. I do love being an admirer of curvy women. I am beyond grateful because curvy women are fantastic and brilliant in so many ways. Can’t even find the right words to express my admiration. I also enjoy seeing all women of all shapes and sizes but fat women are like the ultimate in eye candy and the admiration even pushed me to turn myself into a chubby woman because I knew I would never be good at a relationship but I can enjoy my own body so much more now that it has a bit of fat on it. I think being an admirer of beautiful women with curves has helped me to smile and laugh more and interacting with so many appreciative people on this site has been really good for me. It is lovely to not feel alone with having these preferences. It’s good to not feel ashamed or embarrassed in a world where people pity me for letting myself go and think I became overweight because my mother died and my weight gain started showing soon after in mid 2021. I had been fantasising about gaining for perhaps seven years before I started to try to gain in mid 2020. The pandemic definitely made me care less about what others think so that’s when I decided to go all in. It’s refreshing to be celebrated rather than just have people feel sorry for me. I love how I look and how my body feels and I love getting to admire other women have on site. I spend so much time staring a the stunning pics on curvage and it feels so good to just gaze at all this exquisite beauty. Everyone should be more open minded and tolerant. I wish, as a species, we could all try to appreciate our differences as people and enjoy the things that make us feel good.  

• Curvage Model

Before I found this website I honestly hated my self and mentally I was drained from constantly comparing my self. 

im beyond great full for safe spaces such as this website because it’s really helped me to find a comfy cozy zone in my Life that I never thought I’d have. I was always trying to loose weight feeling like I would never fit in and now I don’t have to. 

I’ve made a few friends on here and I’ll be forever greetful for this experience x

• Curvage Model

I want to give a heartfelt thank you to all of you that have replied here. I’ve spent my whole life hating myself, ashamed of myself, missing out on experiences in life because I didn’t want to be noticed. I didn’t know there existed such accepting people in the world and in the short time I’ve been here, I can honestly say the confidence I’ve gained has carried over in to my every day life. So… thank you all for being such lovely examples of what we should all be.

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
2 hours ago, Melpomene said:

I want to give a heartfelt thank you to all of you that have replied here. I’ve spent my whole life hating myself, ashamed of myself, missing out on experiences in life because I didn’t want to be noticed. I didn’t know there existed such accepting people in the world and in the short time I’ve been here, I can honestly say the confidence I’ve gained has carried over in to my every day life. So… thank you all for being such lovely examples of what we should all be.

It has been a delight meeting you!😃

This is the exact conversation I had the other day, I absolutely love being attracted to fat women honestly it’s the best thing in the world. Being able to go out and notice tight clothes or see people you know looking a little bit chubbier and then letting your imagination run wild is just the best feeling and I wouldn’t change it for anything

Reading the responses and seeing the positive feedback and impact this had, really does make me feel good. Even more so that it makes me feel more and more at peace with being a fat admirer each day and accepting it. Especially when there's countless others like me out there who appreciate a fuller, curvier, fatter body on someone. As I said, being a fat admirer to me has gotten me to be more open to other body types that I can be attracted to and not just the norm of "thin is in". But does that mean I wish more and more people would get fat so everyone can see how sexy it can be? Of course! Baby steps but at least we can all appreciate fat bodies together because we all believe everyone should be loved at any size. 

I have enjoyed reading through the posts above, and also find that the positive nature of them gives me a sense of enormous well-being (if you get the lyrical reference, you've got good taste). I have been a fat admirer for most of my life, longer still if you count the years before I learnt of the designation, and when I saw the topic of this thread, I found myself smiling freely, for yes, I am glad to be one! 

It was not always the case, however. Like many others in this broad community, I have had times when I felt isolated, adrift in a seemingly endless ocean of 'stick-thin' acolytes and media. But as the years have gone by I realise that, you know what?, what I prefer, appreciate, admire: it's the key to a fairer, happier world - not just for my own interests, but for those of the colleagues, friends and romantic partners I've had. When I was finding my feet, so to speak, I remember my decision to work or sit with certain people, or compliment a certain woman, was commonly shot down and labelled, by others, 'white knight stuff' or I was told 'You don't have to say something just to be kind'. Little did they think I might have wanted to work with that person, or know I was only being honest. Sometimes I must have been seen a little like Niles Crane in Frasier when he seems oblivious to Daphne's weight gain, but his love for her flourishes.   

Being kind costs nothing, and when you are not struck down by self-conscious thoughts, you can start to follow your arrow (another musical reference), and maybe make someone else happier along the way. I am grateful for being open-minded when others will be merely superficial. And they're not wrong, of course; that's what they like. But I have to say, it is still a thrill to overhear or read some negative comment about a woman's weight, and when I see the woman in question, I find myself thinking really? 

I'm grateful to all who've posted above, and also for finding Curvage. 

For my part, I am neither “grateful” nor resentful of my in-built preference. Like many FAs, I had to understand and come to terms with it in my adolescence/youth. I grew up pre-internet so there were zero resources for doing so and it was an almost completely marginal preference. So that wasn’t easy, and I do think that it combined with a diffident disposition to make me less confident and more repressed than I might otherwise have been in my formative years, retarding my emotional development somewhat. But at the end of the day, I ended up as a reasonably well-adjusted adult with a small but valued number of girlfriends and a SSBBW wife.

Really, sexual preference is a fact of life. Being grateful for it seems to me like being grateful that you like pizza - not really an intelligible response to an immutable natural fact. Enjoyment is the thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I am. I'm not shy about admitting it, but It's not something that I out and out advertise in public unless it naturally comes up in conversation. Just like most people don't talk about what they find attractive randomly. What it's enabled me to do is give a different perspective to some of my 'normal' friends. If I have a friend who is stressing about weight gain I tell them that they look great. If a friend comments that someone fat "shouldn't be wearing that" I say "why not they look hot". It just gives people cause to stop and think about why they think certain things. If I ask them "why isn't that person hot and why shouldn't they be wearing that", the question usually can't be answered and the seed of questioning things is planted.

• Curvage Model
On 9/5/2022 at 6:53 PM, Aurel said:

Being grateful for it seems to me like being grateful that you like pizza

I am really grateful that I like pizza cos if I didn’t I wouldn’t be chubby, and getting fat. Also grateful that I like indulging in good munchie inducing pleasures. I agree that it’s about enjoyment. I generally enjoy feeling grateful for good things in life and having this kink is really great for me. 

The moment I discovered my personal sexuality was the moment I became an FA. While its foggy at this point I truly think curvy, large, powerful women made me understand what attraction was in the first place. This to say its been with me my whole life. It was primal. It was natural. I wasn't introduced to societies beauty standard until well after this and when people started talking about sexual preferences openly it became clear that I was alone in this thinking. I felt a tremendous amount of grief and guilt for feeling like this. Why was I into something that could negatively affect the health of my partner?? Why do I find the combination of food and bedroom to be okay? Even if I don't explicitly encourage my partner to gain, can I really be happy with my sex life is she doesn't feel happy about herself? Why am I such a freak? 

I've told one partner how I felt openly. I was 19 and terrified. What would she think of me after I tell her? I thought of her as a wonderful and grounding partner and only built up the courage because she was concerned about her weight. IIRC she had a below average BMI and I honestly just thought it could calm her anxiety to know how I felt. I said something along the lines of "I'm attracted to girls of all sizes, like... I like fat girls, and skinny girls.. But, I just want you to know that while you should do what ever it is you need to, to be happy, I'll always love you.. Like.. You cant be unattractive to me... You know??"

This was the one and only time I ever spoke up definitively about my preference. Maybe she knew it was a PREFERENCE, because sh*t just got weird. A few days later she started asking specific questions about what I like about bigger women. I told her I like bigger girls and the process of weight gain. Didn't help. Like she judged the shit out of me and I assumed she was being receptive. We broke it off roughly four months later because of something else but I always ask my self if that was a big part of why. 

So now I really don't know. I've tried to believe my feelings are acceptable but I struggle. I'm aware of the drastic difference being on my side of the picture and that of fat women. I get angry when I see the berating of plus size women, fat women, and SSBBW. I try to be an ally and show that women of size are amazing and freaking royalty but I'm also terrified. 

I'm happy to have written about this to you all. I now know I deserve a place to be vocal in the community, and hope one day I can be open with my beautiful plus size partner about I feel. I hope I'll find the right arrangement of words that will make her feel seen but not examined, warmed but not burned. I love her for who she is and I only have myself to be blame.  One day everyone in my life will know and they'll have to deal. 

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, Goodneighbor said:

I truly think curvy, large, powerful women made me understand what attraction was in the first place. This to say its been with me my whole life. It was primal.

I am with you on this one. I didn’t get properly turned on or satisfied until I embraced this part of myself. Thanks for sharing here. I appreciate your openness. 

It's probably the most random thing, but the math nerd in me appreciates how I view numbers particularly the three digits range. For starters, you get a better idea of people's weights in general, especially women's as theirs can be pretty tricky.

I've gotten to be able to better remember large number groupings (ID numbers, credit cards, phone numbers, etc.) by way of imagining chicks at said size. Take pi for instance:

314 lbs = Woods' current weight?

159 lbs = Pokimane's all time high?

265 lbs = the weight of one of my characters in a story I've written

358 lbs = Model A_KatieBrown's possible weight?

That last "9" could be dress size or courses in the last meal eaten - it doesn't matter nor should it since you can remember one fuckin number at this point, right?

And I probably should've led with this but, I think I have more of a backbone in regards to being convicted to my opinions, no matter how much backlash, vitriol, humiliation is thrown my way, by who or how many of them. It's likely made me a contrarian and a dissident over time, perhaps maybe even a misanthrope, but I'm not missing out on much given how many shitty people there are making noise on the same handful of platforms that they're already privately sick of. Sure, it was likely born out of some teetering whiteknight/"defend her honor" bullshit, but it's likely evolved to more of a "maintaining my frame" outlook. I know what a good-looking women looks like, how she acts, what she wants, etc. I'm broken in a few ways, but not this one.

• 3 weeks later...

I’d say so. I think as I’ve gotten older (now in my mid 20s) I’ve been able to find beauty in people around me as obviously bodies change and some people think gaining weight is unattractive. In my scenario, my girlfriend was extremely skinny when we started dating and over the years she has put on roughly 20-25 lbs (a lot since she was only 98 lbs when we met) which as accumulated all over making her curvier and given her a little gut that I think is so attractive. 

• 1 month later...

Definitely. My wife gained a lot of weight after we got married and I found it really, really attractive. Unlike most couples, I think I find her even more beautiful the bigger she gets. And she wasn't gaining intentionally, so she would have ended up putting on weight even if I wasn't an FA.

Plus, all the things associated with having an obese partner-- regularly outgrowing clothes, getting comments from her (skinny) family, occasional glances from people at restaurants-- I personally don't have a problem with.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 10:29 AM, Charms7 said:

Definitely. My wife gained a lot of weight after we got married and I found it really, really attractive. Unlike most couples, I think I find her even more beautiful the bigger she gets. And she wasn't gaining intentionally, so she would have ended up putting on weight even if I wasn't an FA.

Plus, all the things associated with having an obese partner-- regularly outgrowing clothes, getting comments from her (skinny) family, occasional glances from people at restaurants-- I personally don't have a problem with.

I agree with this.Imgrateful to have a wife whois very big and likes it. She has gained both inttentionally and uninitentinally over the years. Whnewe got married she staredto gain. She was very worried about it until I told her how much I liked it. 

As for comments they are ok. But her mother was always buggin her about her weightt. Diets, gyms etc. Wifey hated it. IT more or less ended when she ttold her she likes being big. She would alsobug me about it Ijust styed outof allof that. We know it still bothers her but she keeps hermouth shut now.