Missbbw to Bbwyoda!

Bbwyoda

• Curvage Model

Hey all! 

I’ve changed my name on here so thought I’d re introduce my self!! I know some of you will be familiar with me & who I am💕

I’m Emma & im from the uk, I really haven’t been on here overly too long maybe a few months now! & so far I’ve loved it on here. 
I’ve always loved food and of course with that comes the gains! I’m not sure of my currrent weight how ever last time I did weigh my self I was around the 18stone bench mark! 

I really love gaming (I’m not great) I’m really into small little cosy games right now but love things like the Lego games, Battlefeild, Star Wars, Jurassic world & planet coaster!! 
I love to just be cosy and chill with a good movie (not horror) you’ll find me binge eating watching Netflix or Disney! (Huge Starwars fan) 

6647D2CA-3040-4CE1-B12C-D23322046C8F.jpeg

4487C18B-DF51-40E8-AD72-4043977D83B6.jpeg

453B69C3-1011-4B4E-8268-16E5E9E39DBA.jpeg

Edited by Bbwyoda

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Bbwyoda said:

Hey all! 

I’ve changed my name on here so thought I’d re introduce my self!! I know some of you will be familiar with me & who I am💕

I’m Emma & im from the uk, I really haven’t been on here overly too long maybe a few months now! & so far I’ve loved it on here. 
I’ve always loved food and of course with that comes the gains! I’m not sure of my currrent weight how ever last time I did weigh my self I was around the 18stone bench mark! 

I really love gaming (I’m not great) I’m really into small little cosy games right now but love things like the Lego games, Battlefeild, Star Wars, Jurassic world & planet coaster!! 
I love to just be cosy and chill with a good movie (not horror) you’ll find me binge eating watching Netflix or Disney! (Huge Starwars fan) 

6647D2CA-3040-4CE1-B12C-D23322046C8F.jpeg

4487C18B-DF51-40E8-AD72-4043977D83B6.jpeg

453B69C3-1011-4B4E-8268-16E5E9E39DBA.jpeg

God you are SO PRETTY 🥰😍

• 8 months later...