Race to 200lbs

Guest Cbxx

Hey everyone! I’m starting a new thread to document my new goal of hitting 200lbs by the end of the year. I’m currently 180 and have really ramped up my eating recently and am loving the feeling of being bigger but don’t feel I’m gaining fast enough! ☺️ 

I’m going to eat at least 3000 calories a day so I’m hoping the weight will pile on quickly, I’ll document my progress on here weekly and I think it could be an interesting thread to follow. ☺️💜

If you’d like to support the journey feel free to watch my older videos to see where I’m up to now and any suggestions are welcomed!! 😃

A225E59D-59CF-49F7-A0E0-2C600E464D61.png

Hey everyone! I’m starting a new thread to document my new goal of hitting 200lbs by the end of the year. I’m currently 180 and have really ramped up my eating recently and am loving the feeling of being bigger but don’t feel I’m gaining fast enough! [emoji3526] 
I’m going to eat at least 3000 calories a day so I’m hoping the weight will pile on quickly, I’ll document my progress on here weekly and I think it could be an interesting thread to follow. [emoji3526][emoji171]
If you’d like to support the journey feel free to watch my older videos to see where I’m up to now and any suggestions are welcomed!! [emoji2]
A225E59D-59CF-49F7-A0E0-2C600E464D61.thumb.png.5043f6e30fe9f3aabf8a3a528369626e.png

I got the craziest suggestion for you… that will just take you to levels you never thought imaginable. And I’m not kidding at all. (I am a guy but this one change made me gain 120 lbs in one year. Didn’t even feel like an effort though. So I kinda missed some of the “fun” of the gain I guess. Anyways… to each their own , but I swapped out most drinks that I have during the day (I.e. water) for milk… regular milk yes, but also oat milk, almond milk, coconut milk,whatever because those are also hydrating. … chocolate milk and strawberry milk (my fave) and any other flavorings are absolutely bonuses as well. It’s been literally transformative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
On 9/1/2022 at 12:32 PM, CurvyCassie said:

Hey!! This is me yesterday after eating 2 bowls of pasta and garlic bread…. 😅

752D9D5A-5721-43AA-A51B-51CD82A50983.jpeg

I love your belly 😍😍🥰🥰

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
On 8/30/2022 at 5:10 PM, CurvyCassie said:

Hey everyone! I’m starting a new thread to document my new goal of hitting 200lbs by the end of the year. I’m currently 180 and have really ramped up my eating recently and am loving the feeling of being bigger but don’t feel I’m gaining fast enough! ☺️ 

I’m going to eat at least 3000 calories a day so I’m hoping the weight will pile on quickly, I’ll document my progress on here weekly and I think it could be an interesting thread to follow. ☺️💜

If you’d like to support the journey feel free to watch my older videos to see where I’m up to now and any suggestions are welcomed!! 😃

A225E59D-59CF-49F7-A0E0-2C600E464D61.png

Watching with excitement!!😍🥰❤️