What kind of characters would you like to see in a wg visual novel?

Guest K-day

I'm gathering ideas for a visual novel I want to make and I want your input.

1. Body type before gaining weight:

A. thin

B. slim

C. fit

D. muscular

E. curvy

2. Body type after gaining weight/fat distribution:

A. skinny fat - visible chubby belly on a relatively slim body

B.  Curvy - wide hips, big boobs and a pretty much flat belly

D. Big - wide waist, bigger arms, mostly flat stomach, big boobs, hips, legs, kind of like strong fat body shape

E. Apple - most weight to the belly area

F. Pear - big butt, wide hips, thick thighs and a small amount of belly

G. Hourglass - big boobs, hips, butt, thighs, with a small chubby belly

H. Inverted triangle - big boobs, small belly and some fat in the rest of the body

I. Balanced - same amount of fat all over the body, chubby belly, bigger boobs and butt, wider thighs and hips

3. Attitude towards gaining weight: (more than one can happen at once)

A. Likes it

B. Is angry at it

C. Is neutral/doesn't care

D. Is in denial

E. Is oblivious

F. Is Embarrassed

G. Is turned on by it (pretty much "likes it" but way more)

H. Doesn't like it at first

I. Teases others for liking their gain

4. Reason why they gained weight: (more than one can happen at once)

A. Lazy

B. Sweet tooth

C. Likes to eat

D. Likes to party

E. Broke a leg and couldn't exercise and other similar injury ones

F. To attract someone who likes bigger women

G. For their partner

H. Is fattened by their partner (or someone else)

I. From Christmas/Thanksgiving

J. From a vacation

K. From a sedentary job

L. Because "it's not that much and they can lose the weight later"

M. Freshman 15

N. Relationship 20 - gaining weight after getting in a relationship

O. Wanted to get some curves for themselves

5. Personality: (more than one can happen at once)

A. Shy

B. Flirtatious

C. Teasing

D. Carefree

E. Competitive

6. Looks: (more than one can happen at once)

A. "Tough" - tattoos, leather jacket etc.

B. Sporty - sports wear, leggings, sports bra, hoodie, sweat pants, tied up hair etc.

C. Comfy - Loose clothes, sweaters, big hoodies, loose sweat pants, a little messy hair etc.

D. "Attractive" - revealing clothing, tight clothes etc.

E. Formal - glasses, tidy hair, button up shirts, knee length pencil skirts etc.

F. Goth - black clothes, chokers, other goth stuff etc.

7. Things you'd enjoy seeing happen to them: (some of the situations can work better for certain characters more than others)

There are so many i won't list them, just write them out. Things like popping a button, not fitting into clothes in a certain setting, get in as much detail as you want, give some examples if you've seen it somewhere before.

8. Other things you want for that character that aren't listed

If you could format your answers something like this:

1.A

2.C

3.B

4. Something else that's not on the list for that point

(...)

And some pictures if you can and want

If you could also choose things for one character at a time in one comment rather than choosing multiple that you'd like to see in general.

If you have any ideas for things for me to add to that list then suggest those too! :)

I already have some ideas myself but I rather at least for now leave them secret, maybe even until the game comes out (it might take a bit of time)

10 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Hmm… C… I… B… K… E…B… the story itself could be pretty open-ended. I like the idea of a story with a very arrogant, fit girl who gets an office job and plumps-up. The plot itself would dictate situations, I think.

With the story not really existing yet it will be very easy to steer the story for a certain situation to happen. It would be even easier to me to write the story, it would give me some plot point to follow. 

C - I do love the idea of a woman gaining weight from a previous position of being athletic.

I - Then she starts getting fat, more or less all of her body growing, becoming a solid mass of fat, though I would also prefer if, later on, the story included several other women who become fat, with a few getting the same all over fatness, as well as just a couple getting a disproportionate potbelly, and several (who she actually envies at that point) who seem to gain as extreme pears.

B - At first, she's annoyed about "letting herself go", being angry at herself for getting fatter and not losing it... But, after a couple of people she encounters who she can't stand mock her for it and a few of her friends get fat like her, and she starts intentionally continuing to get fat just to spite the bullies and realises that she thinks the friends who got fat are more sexy than ever, so she slowly starts feeling turned on whenever an insult, or compliment, is directed at her weight. Even then, when other women's fattening up is turning her on, and comments about her own weight gain turn her on, it takes a while for her to start getting turned on by her own gluttony, then by her own fat growth.

H (maybe parts of K) - It isn't their partner (at least, they aren't partners at first) but she has met someone new (new friends, relatives of her existing friends, new coworkers, maybe even an old friend reconnects after several years) and it happens to be a fat, gluttonous person that our main character ends up really clicking with. She even gets a big secret crush on one woman. So she starts spending plenty of time with these gluttons, even adopting some of their behaviour accidentally, and beginning to rapidly fit in. But then, later, she meets even more new people (a bunch of in-laws, or the outside of work friends of her new coworker turned girlfriend, that sort of group of more intimately connected people) and our main character starts actively *trying* to fit in with this new, significantly fatter, more gluttonous, group of people. 

B & E - Flirtatious and competitive, our main character. At first, before her new friends came along, she'd always flirted with any confident woman and tried to show off with a fit, toned body and by doing exercise. But, introducing herself to the new friends/coworkers, (includes her future spouse) she realises that a lot of her fattest coworkers were the ones with the sexy self-confidence. She finds herself competing and flirting, not by being athletic or working out, but by trying to eat as much as they do without thinking about what that means for her body. A flirty, competitive woman just entered a social group in which flirting means getting tons of junk food for everyone, and competitiveness means then eating at least as much of the food as any of the other women, and preferably far more of it. Later, once she becomes the fattest of them all, she'll meet her fat girlfriend's even fatter and more gluttonous family/friends from outside of their workplace, and realise that they are all still fatter and more gluttonous than her, only this time, it is a conscious decision for her to start gorging even more than ever, *trying* to become fatter than any of them. 

D, then C - She wore attractively sexy outfits, to show off her toned body and fit physique with tight, skimpy outfits... until it started to be clear that these women were fat and happy and that she needed to match them. She continued to wear her skimpy sexy outfits simply to show them how much fatter she was getting, as her tight clothes became too small and she began to tear seams and pop buttons at work every day. Her eventual girlfriend persuades her to start switching her new clothes to something more like a stretchy set of joggers, like all the other women in the office, by pointing out that they don't dress like that for the comfort that it provides (although, sure,) but because getting fattened up enough to outgrow loose, stretchy clothes is much harder, and needs much more fattening up, than any skimpy clothing, and is a lot sexier as a result. 

Things I would like to add? The main character eventually has to order custom made clothes online, having outgrown even the largest store for clothing. Then her partner gets that fat, too, being the second fattest woman in their work or her family, after her. The main character ends up working from home, visited by their old coworkers, being functionally immobile, and the fat family they're a part of now begins to fatten even the already extremely fat coworkers. The coworkers, mind you, also prompt the family to up their own weight gain at the same time. The story ends when the main character gets a new personal assistant, working for the company as her own PA, working at the family's house, and ripe for the double fattening influence. Slowly, the main character realises that, even though she is seeing this woman as "super-skinny", it is actually a woman fatter than any of her work friends were when she met them, back when she thought that they were the fattest people anywhere, ever.

You know, alternatively, I would also love to see a story that did the exact opposite, but with the same choices. A fit woman who starts getting fattened up evenly, with weight distribute over her whole body, who hates her own weight gain, but she starts work at a company full of fatter women, and she realises that, as long as she is able to coax *them* to fatten up *more*, then it leaves her still the fittest in the office. So she is becoming the office feeder, convincing every woman in the office that fattening up is very sexy and starting to realise that she finds their growing, fattening bodies very sexy, especially when they're gorging themselves. She starts to ignore her own weight more and more, even as far as gorging with them, to make it seem more and more normal to them even though, by now, they're getting extremely obese and gluttonous. Eventually, she gets too fat for her old skimpy outfits and starts having to dress entirely in an ever-tighter wardrobe of stretchy, once baggy, joggers, but by now she doesn't care. All the women have fattened up way more than her, and her now-girlfriend is introducing her to her family, of which she has always been the most slim. The in-laws are just happy that she's had success finally getting their dear (girlfriend's name) to "relax" and get fat like the rest of the family. Seeing her girlfriend's family fatter than her girlfriend, she feels an odd challenge to her competitive flirty feeder relationship with her girlfriend, and starts trying to coax her to fatten up even more than any of the rest of them, and pushing her fattening up of their coworkers to help convince her girlfriend that this isn't that unusual. After the family and work friends get together a few times, fattening up more and more with her coaxing, as her girlfriend grows into clearly the fattest of them all, our main character hires somebody to the office to help feeding them all, and thinks of her as skinny. A skinny woman, less than half her own size. The main character then realises, to her surprised arousal, the new girl is actually extremely obese by her old standards (maybe even fatter than any of her coworkers were back when she first met them all and thought that they were so fat) but seems astoundingly skinny by comparison with her own, now enormous, flabby body and gluttonous appetite. She is amazed to realise that she's actually turned on by her *own* fat and gluttony... not that it will stop her from the usual fattening up for this woman...

@fat_elf

Nice ideas for the character, the second scenario with her fattening other so comparatively she's the thin one is a fun idea. She could even at one point get heavier than people she's fattening making her the fat one now. I have a limit on how heavy the character will get, one because of the limitations of the 3d software I'll be making the characters in, they stop looking real after a certain weight, two because I personally have a limit for the weight, probably somewhere around 200lbs, maybe up to 250-300 if the character has a good looking body fat distribution. Thanks for these descriptions for each point, they're really helpful. If you have any ideas for other characters give all of them, the more the better, they'll give me more ideas for my project.

1: D
2: E
3: H
4: B/C
5: D/E
6: A
I know it's a touch niche, but a character type I always liked, tough girl with too big an appetite for her own good which works out poorly when combined with a free spirit energy that relishes in doing whatever she likes. They can grow to like it on the grounds of having more presence and don't let the weight soften up their attitude even if others are surprised or critical about her seemingly acting her 'type'. Just like all people there are a lot of intricacies I could think about, but I wouldn't to railroad anything, best of luck on your novel! 

Actually, I kind of like that idea, too. Like a more muscular version of Jade West from Victorious just ends up finding some particular candy she happens to have never tried but she absolutely loves it. Then as she is wont to do, she starts doing whatever she wants, which now happens to be gorging herself, since she is so obsessed with this stuff and nobody is gonna convince her to stop gorging herself, so she's gonna grow a gut. She's not happy about that, either, but she won't let anyone tell her what she should and should like about herself, so even though her growing gut is getting enormous, she doubles down on eating more. She begins to balloon even bigger by the day. Within a year, she's such a gluttonous butterball that she has permanent waddle, and everyone better tell her that's a sexy way to walk, or else...

On 9/1/2022 at 8:56 PM, Fahrong said:

1: D
2: E
3: H
4: B/C
5: D/E
6: A
I know it's a touch niche, but a character type I always liked, tough girl with too big an appetite for her own good which works out poorly when combined with a free spirit energy that relishes in doing whatever she likes. They can grow to like it on the grounds of having more presence and don't let the weight soften up their attitude even if others are surprised or critical about her seemingly acting her 'type'. Just like all people there are a lot of intricacies I could think about, but I wouldn't to railroad anything, best of luck on your novel! 

Honestly, if you have any ideas share all of them, right now I'm gathering ideas so nothing is written yet that can't be changed.