Since summer, a dream has come true

Soft and comfortable owl

Warning: I am not a professional writer. This is a test of water temperature. If you have any suggestions, please point out the problem, and I will listen and discuss with you.

Chapter I-

I sat nervously at the head of the bed with a mug of coffee in my hand. After drinking coffee, my clear mind can only make my heart beat faster. She sat at the head of the bed, slowly browsing my Fetish photos and videos with her mobile phone. But there was no expression on her face, no anger, worry or disgust. God... Nothing.
The morning wind blew from the window I had just opened. The breeze was blowing her black hair like a cape, and the sun was shining on her. Originally, today should be a very happy day. I'll be with her, my girlfriend. In the afternoon, I went to the cinema. In the evening, I took some friends to play COC
I always hide my fetish. When I feel bored, I will put these things in my private space so that these beautiful fantasies can be hidden. Of course, I must admit that I had fantasized about turning her into my fetish, but I just thought about it. I don't do anything. At least, my girlfriend must accept. This is a very important premise! Although... I never asked.
I'm such an idiot. I should have considered this kind of thing and entered the password in the mobile phone album in advance, but I didn't... I just hope she won't be angry about it.
I slowly put the cup on the bedside table and took a deep breath. Then I got up and went to bed as quietly as possible and sat next to her.
It's too quiet. The silence was stifling. I watched her fingertips move on the mobile phone screen, her beautiful eyes flashing purple, staring at those dark and profound fantasies. A drop of sweat flowed down from the eyebrows and fell on the back of the hand on the knee.
She looked through all my collections, returned my mobile phone to me, and then got up to take a bath. She didn't say a word, just showed me a sweet smile and her sexy hourglass figure
She is 5 feet 7 inches tall, with deep three-dimensional facial features, Amethyst like eyes, beautiful black hair usually wrapped into a round head, and a strand of hair in front; A fairly large D-shaped cup with a waist of 70 and a hip of 97. The perfect buttocks are like a drop of tears, which makes the heart beat faster and the abdomen bend when the girl sees it,; The most important thing is her personality. Sometimes cold, sometimes warm, sometimes wild, sometimes lively, lovely and considerate. Like eating, watching movies, reading books and playing games; I am a reporter of a famous newspaper and a live game host on YouTube. I do interesting content and enjoy it.
The sound of water in the shower pulled me back to reality. I wiped the sweat on my head and tried to explain what she saw.
"Rudolph, honesty is the best... Honesty can eliminate many misunderstandings."
I talked to myself, listening to the birds and water outside.
After a while, only the birds outside the house were still singing. I looked at the sunshine outside the window and heard footsteps behind me. When I look back, I try to make my expression more serious. But when I saw everything in front of me, my eyes widened.
She stood in front of me, wrapped in a big white towel. Her wet hair was in front of her face. She smiled at me. I was about to say something, but she interrupted me.
"You can prepare breakfast today. I'll get dressed and wait for you on the sofa."
She was wrapped in a white bath towel, and her wet hair was scattered on my face, showing a faint smile, and her purple eyes were shining.
She got up and left the room, leaving Rudolph and the birds' soft songs outside the window.
"I will prepare? She asked me...? did she accept?"
Rudolph was a little excited, but more confused. He decided to take a bath to calm himself down, and then went downstairs to explain the matter clearly. She may have misunderstood something, but I don't know.
The sound of running water sounded.
I walked slowly down the stairs. I saw her lying on the sofa in the living room, lazily playing with the phone.

I sat down slowly and looked at her. I forgot all the gossip I had just thought. I feel uneasy, like a child who has done something wrong. I sat on the sofa waiting for the verdict.
She looked at me for a long time, sat up, raised her eyebrows and said.
"That's all right, honey. You must want to know what kind of absurd reaction I will have when I see this photo, right? I think you may be a little nervous."
She held her chin in her hands.
"Nothing is unacceptable, isn't it? But if I accept everything, I'm lying. Besides, I've known your fetish for a long time. Do you remember your friend black?"
"Um..."
I nodded and remained silent.
"Isn't his girlfriend your favorite BBW? Oh, I hope I'm right."
"I once asked him what kind of girl you like. Of course, it took me a long time to learn from him that you like big girls. But you don't just like big breasts and big hips."
She leaned over me like a cat. I could clearly hear her breathing and the graceful figure of her tights.
"You also like a chubby belly, a soft belly... And the satisfaction of watching her eat..."
"Right?"
Then she kissed me like a dragonfly. But seriously, it really calmed me down. She squatted on the sofa and looked at me, waiting for my adrenaline to return to normal, and then continued.
"Oh, dear... After learning the word BBW from your friends, I took some time to understand and understand what BBW is. At first, I was afraid."
She fell down on the soft sofa.
"I saw some extreme things, I'm sorry... At the beginning, I was worried that I would become a waste who could only sit on the bed. Until I saw the photos saved in your mobile phone, this idea disappeared. It disappeared in the fog of the shower..."
"Because I find you are not that kind of person. What you want is to make me fatter, let me relax in the food and gain a lot of weight, but you will have a bottom line. I also believe you will make sure that I will not waste in bed."
After the last sentence, she stopped talking. Instead, he stood up again and stared at me with his beautiful purple eyes.
There was a time when I didn't know what to say. She totally accepted! God, I'm excited but scared now. I stammer. I stammer every word. I seem unable to speak.
"Baby, you really... I didn't know you knew so much, my God!"
"Yes, dear. I even know that you care about those people, and I care about them. Maybe this is a kind of learning?"
I was suddenly in a panic.
"You don't have to do that, baby."
"Oh, I'm sorry. I just want to know more about what my boyfriend likes, that's all."
She put on a lovely expression and smiled.
Grunt~
She touched her flat stomach and looked at me.
Until now, I still have a dream feeling, I haven't come back. When she was a little angry and asked me why I didn't prepare breakfast, I took out my mobile phone and asked her what she wanted to eat.
" You come and prepare. Didn't I say that just now?"
I turned on my cell phone and ordered two huge Italian sausage pizzas. Then I got up and took out two glasses of milk from the refrigerator in the kitchen. Then I went back to the sofa to chat with her while waiting for the delivery.
There was a knock at the door. I hurried to the door, thanked the delivery man and sent the steaming pizza to the tea table.

She picked up a piece of pizza, put it in her mouth, chewed it slowly, and then continued to accelerate. I watched her eat her own pizza. But when I got the second pizza, she had finished her box. While drinking milk, she still greedily looked at the pizza in my pizza box.
I opened the pizza box and watched her finish the rest of my pizza. I watched her flat stomach swell up, but not much. then
"Bworp... God"
Gently hiccup.
Rudolph went up to her, reached for her swollen stomach and touched it gently.
"I don't think you need it anymore. You're full."
She cocked her lips.
"Oh, well... If I really eat it, my stomach may die."
Rudolph picked her up and wanted to take her girlfriend back to her room and rest in bed. But when she stood up, she was very unhappy because her stomach was swollen.
“Oh my god! Ohh myyy gawwwwd… Mhhhhhhhh!”
Rudolph hurriedly let her lie on the sofa, put the pillow under her head, and then sat next to her, stroking her stomach to relax her, accompanied by some painful groans.
"Are you all right, baby?"
I asked anxiously.
"This is unprecedented... Oh my God! Ohh myyy gawwwwd... Mhhhhhhhhh!"
"There's nothing better! Sweetheart!"
She groaned with joy.
The way I touched her stomach made her **. She seems to like it very much?
"Really?"
"Really! I've never eaten so freely. I used to worry about whether my body would deform. In fact, I'm not free. I'm afraid. You must look at the scale every day to determine your weight..."
The groan ceased. She combed her body slowly and stroked her slightly protruding abdomen with her hands.
"It will become bigger. There is still a lot of time today, at noon, at night, even at night! I don't know if I can play COC in the evening. I wrote the character card very carefully."
"Of course. Black and his girlfriend will come. Please rest assured and wait patiently."
"Yes, happiness is more about the small convenience brought by the happiness that happens every day than the huge wealth that happiness sells to a person for a lifetime."
"Is that what Franklin said?"
"Yes. But before we talk about literature, today is the release day of The Tarnishing of Juxtia, remember?"
Rudolph put his finger on the TV clock.
nine point four eight
"Oh, my God, The Tarnishing of Juxtiaif you don't remind me, I will forget."

"So, let's take action. Give me a hand. My stomach still hurts a little, but it's much better. I can eat more at noon, but before we have lunch, let's experience the game!"

On 8/25/2022 at 11:02 AM, Soft and comfortable owl said:

I sat nervously at the head of the bed with a mug of coffee in my hand. After drinking coffee with it, my clear mind can only make my heart beat faster. She sat at the head of the bed, slowly browsing my Fetish photos and videos with her mobile phone. But there was no expression on her face, no anger, worry or disgust. God... Nothing.
The morning wind blew from the window I had just opened. The breeze was blowing her black hair like a cape, and the sun was shining on her. Originally, today should be a very happy day. I'll be with her, my girlfriend. In the afternoon, I went to the cinema. In the evening, I took some friends to play COC
I always hide my fetish. When I feel bored, I will put these things in my private space so that these beautiful fantasies can be hidden. Of course, I must admit that I had fantasized about turning her into my fetish, but I just thought about it. I don't do anything. At least, my girlfriend must accept. This is a very important premise! Although... I never asked.

Usually I always skip the introduction to the story, because they are written as boring and formulaic as possible, but yours hooked me - straight to the point, without long digressions. Cool! Keep going!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Warning: I am not a professional writer. This is a test of water temperature. If you have any suggestions, please point out the problem, and I will listen and discuss with you.

Chapter II-

In the dark space, the heart is silent, and the light spots knock him and realize him.
Rudolph came up with two buckets of chicken nuggets with the secret sauce of the cinema. He took a small step and lowered his voice. He didn't want to disturb others, especially her who was watching a movie.
At the crucial moment, he sat down slowly and put two buckets of chicken nuggets in the empty slots on the armrests on both sides of the seat. Beside him was his girlfriend who was watching the big screen intently.
The name of the film is Color Out of Space, a film by Nicolas Cage. Don't lie. I didn't like this film before. There are many reasons. But now, it looks good. I have to say that my girlfriend's persistence is very reasonable, but I still need to make a conclusion after reading it.
The gorgeous purple light group fell down, fear and beauty, and all of them were silent under the madness of that moment. After dozens of minutes of silence, the climax of this moment really connected with the emotions of all the people present. She leaned forward, opened her purple eyes, and stared at each other with the purple light group on the screen.
I put my head on my hands, and suddenly I heard the sound of chicken nuggets. I squinted at her. She was grabbing the chicken nuggets from the bucket and sending them to her mouth. I heard the slight sound of chewing the chicken nuggets. The film also quieted down at this time, as if it was in line with my idea to let me listen.
At the beginning, she ate slowly, gradually accelerating and then slowing down. While enjoying the movie, she finished a large bucket of chicken pieces. Then a few slight groans and hiccups came, her abdomen was slightly raised, and her oily hands pinched my arm.
"What's the matter?"
"I seem to be a bit fed up, myyy... Mhhh... Oh, sorry."
"It's all right. It's just too much to eat once."
“myyy...Mhhhhhhhh!!!”

A loud belch broke the silence in the audience of the cinema. In the light of the film reflection, I saw her face suddenly turned red, and she bent down and buried herself in my arms in embarrassment. Several people nearby cast their eyes here. I sat upright in my position, pretended to be indifferent, and squinted at them until they focused on the film again.
With a gentle breath, she raised her head, arranged her hair style and sat in a correct position.
"This is really... really embarrassing, and very rude. God. Next time you can't be so indulgent on this occasion, remember to remind me, OK?"
“OK。”
I put my hand on her slightly raised abdomen and pressed it gently, which not only helps her relax, but also relieves the pain of overeating.
She exhaled gently, leaned slightly to my side, and I leaned over, head and head almost stuck together, enjoying the second half of the film.
"Do you still think this is a junk movie?"
She asked, whispering in my ear.
"There are many more. The special effects of this film are very good, and the acting skills of the actors are also OK. But I really can't agree with the adaptation of the original book and some of the stories with declining IQ."
"Okay, but you must admit that this is the best Lovecraft movie in recent years."
"I... I admit it, and it's the only Lofkraft movie in recent years."
We both sighed and hurried home. We had to play coc in the evening. It was not easy to decorate the atmosphere of the living room.

The knock on the door accompanied by the time. I opened the door and saw Black and Tim standing at the door with their character cards in their hands.
"Oh, Rudolph. You should have spent a lot of time preparing, right?"
Tim looked at the various decorations in the living room. The hunter's gun is hung on the wall. The retro baffle, blackboard with photos and records, and decorated tall grass are decorated with large and small skeletons scattered around. The desk lamp with classical smell is used as the light source of the room to provide the filter with a sense of the times.
"All right, haha."
"OK, it depends on how you play tonight. Is Violette here?"
Blake looked at his watch to confirm the time.
"She's here. She should be preparing drinks and food for you to play."
When I was chatting with Black, we heard something jumping on the sofa behind me. Looking back, Tim did not know when to sit on the sofa and was playing with the decoration on the table - an old telephone.
He fiddled for a long time before he found that we were watching him.
"What am I doing? You keep talking about you."
He said with a smile, and then stood up to play with the skull.
"Please forgive my cousin who is far away. He is really impolite. I was wondering if it was a mistake to take him to play COC."
"No!"
Tim retorted loudly, but his attention was still in the skull.
"See, can you believe that he is 20 years old?"
"Probably not. But it doesn't matter. It's OK to have more childlike innocence."
"You can think so."
"So Mary won't come?"
"She has something urgent to work overtime. Is it OK for three people?"
"No, the mod itself supports 3-4 people to play."
As they spoke, they walked into the room.
"Actually, I have something to tell you, brother."
"What?"
"Violette. She asked me about you the other day. Hmm. I..."
"Oh, why do you say that? I know, and I want to thank you for saying that."
"What?"
"She accepted."
"Really?"

Blake was a little surprised.
"Don't be so surprised. Personally, I think she is proactive."
"My advice is to let nature take its course, but she accepted my advice, which made me feel relieved. You don't know how scared I am these days. I'm afraid she will break up with you when she knows this."
"You think too much, Black."
"Now it is."
He and I laughed.
Then came the sound of something falling to the ground. When we looked back, Black's cousin was hurriedly picking up the messy skull ornaments. I could feel Blake's anger around me, so I decided to leave. I quickly walked to the kitchen and found Violet. I had hardly entered the kitchen when I heard Blake's accusation. I hope not too harsh.
She leaned against the table and put ham slices on bread slices, then lettuce and salad dressing, as well as other prepared sandwiches, cola, grapes and napkins.
I slowed down and walked quietly to her side, gently embracing her waist. When I suddenly appeared, I could feel her body shaking slightly, and a lot of salad dressing squeezed out of her hands.
"Oh, Rudolph..."
She began the conversation with a soft reproach.
"Hum... Don't do that next time. Don't be so scary."
"Sorry, I don't want to disturb you, because you are too careful."
"If you don't hold me now, you won't bother me."
She twisted her hips, but didn't really push me away.
"One more will be enough."
She put her hands on her hips and looked back at me. She uses my grey blue eyes to communicate with my purple eyes.
I let go of one hand and picked up the sandwich she had just made.
"Why didn't you work so hard for so long?"
"If I want to eat, I can make another one later. Now I'm not hungry..."
Gulu Gulu~
Her face flushed slightly and she turned quickly.
"It seems that your stomach is not consistent with what you said. It doesn't matter if you eat it. Just reward your efforts."
I put the sandwich in her mouth, watched her raise her hand, pushed me away with her hips, and then turned to eat the sandwich. Her face is a little red.
I smiled slightly, looked at her greedy eyes, and licked the salad dressing in her mouth with my tongue. I picked up the sandwich from the plate and handed it to her.
"The last one is coming, and the rest can't be eaten, otherwise I will not only make three more."
"Of course. Even if you want to eat, I won't let you eat again. Then I will take out the other things you prepared."
"Very good."
She grabbed the sandwich in one hand and ate it. The other hand is to pick up materials to make a new sandwich. The blush on her face has not faded.

Back in the living room, the two brothers were laughing at the meme sent by one person in a chat group on their mobile phone. Rudolph put the things away one by one and took out his notebook from the shelf under the table. One by one, he opened the things he needed for a while.
Another burst of laughter. It was still the brothers. Just now, I was wondering why there was no sound in the living room. It was they who had quarreled.
If no one told you, would you believe that the two were distant relatives who met only a month ago?
"Oh, my God. Why do people in your chat group send so many memes every day? Ha ha."
"You know, this group was originally a communication group of game players, but later no tomb keeper sent anything about that game, so it has become like this."
"Game communication group becomes meme communication group, OK, ha ha!"
Footsteps came from the side, Violette came over with a plate full of sandwiches. I coughed gently, and the two of them put down their mobile phones.
Tim put away his smile and politely greeted Violette. Black straightened his clothes and took out his character card and put it on the table. With Violette's seating and my announcement, the COC tour this evening officially begins.
In a dramatic game show. Tim's role as a private detective: Nick Charlotte was shot in the head by a pistol in the fire negotiation with the gang, but his death bought time for his companions and information to determine the exact identity of the man who took the daughter of the rich merchant.
"Oh, Nick!"
Violette covered her mouth and said sadly.
"Don't be sad. At least I won something important for you, right? KP?"
Tim said excitedly and danced.
"Yes, although I should not disclose how important you have won, I have to admit that your reasoning and storytelling skills from my NPC are very strong. If you are not killed by the success of my NPC dice, your character card may create many wonderful scenes."
"Yes! Thank you for your praise, KP."
Tim raised the Coke bottle and shouted excitedly.
"So what are you going to do next?"
I took out the map again and put it on the table, waiting for the choice of the remaining two people, and also told Tim not to interfere. It was raining outside, and the sound of raindrops falling on the ground and the sound of their hand clicking on the map to plan the route seemed to be a kind of ensemble, singing in this warm little space at night.

• 1 month later...

Chapter III-

(I'm sorry to update Chapter 3 so late, but I have to deal with a lot of things in reality, so I hope you will forgive me and update it more quickly.)At the end of the wonderful performance, the two left excitedly and looked forward to what would happen tomorrow night. As their conversation went away, I looked at Violet lying on the sofa with his eyes half closed, and then turned my eyes to the clock in the middle of the living room.zero point three twoI walked up to her, moved my fingers, scratched her armpit and forced her to laugh. I stopped the attack under her voice of begging for mercy, looked at her flushed face and shook my head at the posture that made me take her back.The sound of gurgling came from her mouth, and her wide eyes revealed a sweet atmosphere.I sighed helplessly and gently picked her up, feeling her body and the weight she added today.In fact, I doubt whether she will feel bad tomorrow. It's really harmful to her body to suddenly take in so much food, but it would be better if she found the rhythm and limit intake.I put her on the bed and began to take off her clothes and go to bed. The COC story of the night had exhausted both of us, so we quickly went to baby sleep.In my dream, I dreamed of Violet, or the perfect figure in my mind. She was looking at me with her usual flirtatious eyes, put her left hand on my lips, and I kissed her, then got up and touched her plump figure, felt her smile and breath at every moment, and smelled the violet fragrance in her hair.A long time ago, I always thought it was an unreachable illusion, but today what happened in a short day amazed me.Maybe everything that happened today is a dream? Just like now?I'm not sure, nor do I continue to think, but bury my head in her plump sexy curve. Feel the goddess beside me, embrace her, kiss her, touch her.A few days later_ A fast food restaurant called Hekou Home."Two large burgers, two large colas, one extra large French fries and one extra large chicken nugget. Well, that's all. No, thank you."Since the day before yesterday, it has become a must for Violet to come to this Hekou Family for supper at night.Looking at the desire light shining in her expectant purple eyes, I sometimes can't help but start to observe her body changes more carefully than usual.A small belly has been slowly formed, and the chest and buttocks have also expanded, but it is still worse than the changes in the abdomen.I put my hands on her hands, touching each other and enjoying the touching.When the food was brought to the table, I just dipped a few French fries in tomato sauce and put them into my mouth from time to time. Most of the time, I was watching my girlfriend devour them, or wiping the corners of her mouth with napkins.In the first two days, she was very easy to eat, but now she seems to have mastered a certain rhythm of eating. I haven't seen her eat until she can't move.She looked at me and put the last piece of chicken into my mouth. With a sweet smile, she took my hand and left the restaurant. Walking on the way in the middle of the night, passers-by from time to time, whether men or women, were nearly 100% likely to look back at her.The proud curve makes her look so good regardless of her weight, at least for now.I suddenly laughed. Violet turned around and looked at me puzzled, with a sweet smile that she could only see for lovers and fans. Generally speaking, her smile to strangers is open and polite.Just thinking about this, she suddenly stopped and kissed me in the street. She kissed me for a long time.There was no one around. It was very quiet. After a moment of silence, we both began to laugh."Well, it's more strange to laugh. Why are you kissing me here?""Because I like it. I like you like me as I am now. I am no longer bound, but not unrestrained.""You have always been beautiful. Beautiful and intelligent, my Venus, I think we should go home. It's a little hot outside.""Oh, of course, I feel a little hot too"I walked to the front and took her hand."How about I make you a chocolate ice cream bucket later?""It's a sweet idea, but I'm curious how much more you can do, and how many secrets I don't know?"She looked at me with a sly look in her eyes."Oh, my sweetheart, I have always been frank with you. Except for what you just learned, you know.""Well, I'll take your word for it, hee hee."Watching my girlfriend eat is a kind of enjoyment for me, while eating something I made myself is another kind of feeling.She spoonfuls and spoonfuls, making her hands and mouth full of chocolate stains. When I put out a finger to wipe the chocolate from her mouth, she put out her tongue to lick my finger. To be exact, it is the chocolate on my finger.I looked at her in surprise. She suddenly blushed and turned away from the sofa.I smiled slightly, picked up the chocolate ice cream bucket and a big spoon, put my arms around her waist from behind, dug up a spoonful of chocolate and sent it to her mouth, followed by the second spoonful and the third spoonfulShe just indulged in the sweet chocolate trap. After eating, she lay on me, with her soft belly like a hard jelly. I gently pinched her, and leaned her head against her violet scented hair, feeling the cold from her mouth."Oh, next time you can make more, a large one. This chocolate bucket is really delicious. I think you can even make it and buy it for others."I gently pinched her belly and stroked her body, which was the most beautiful part of my favorite, the hip. The soft touch really haunts me."My chocolate bucket is just for you, sweetheart."I shook her gently, and she said something else with a smile"You know, Blake invited us to his barbecue party tomorrow afternoon. Are you interested?""And you?""I really want to go, but I can't go alone...""I will accompany you, please rest assured."

• 2 weeks later...