• Curvage Model

Personally I'm really into organising/cleaning I find it really helpul to clear the mind and forget about other things going on. One of the things I organise is my fridge. Not only does it get raided multiple times in the dayย ๐Ÿ‘€ but it also gets stocked rather a lot becasue of the raiding ๐Ÿ˜‚ due to this I like to keep it nice and organised so I can easily get stuff out to cook with and eat of course ๐Ÿ˜œ So it got me thinking, what do all of your fridges look like inside? do you organise like me or do you let it get organised messy? do you fill it with delicious snacks or only the essesntials? Ill go first. I havent stocked mine like this for some time, but now I'm really packing on the pounds I thought why not fill it to the brim with goodies ๐Ÿ˜‹

open-fridge.jpg

• Curvage Model

I have 3 different types of jams, condiment sauces such as about 10 mayonnaise, hummus, tagline, cheeses about 4 different varieties, 2 types of ham, bacon, eggs, fruits and vegetables, yogurts, drinks with and without cabbage, sauces for ice creams, chocolates , a popsicle, remedies, milk and in the frieze I have meat, chicken and vegetables

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Ruby Addams BBW said:

I have 3 different types of jams, condiment sauces such as about 10 mayonnaise, hummus, tagline, cheeses about 4 different varieties, 2 types of ham, bacon, eggs, fruits and vegetables, yogurts, drinks with and without cabbage, sauces for ice creams, chocolates , a popsicle, remedies, milk and in the frieze I have meat, chicken and vegetables

Wow that is a good amount andย selection, come to think of it I need to buy some ice cream sauces. I think in the future I will have to get an American style fridge with 2 doors hehe I can barely fit everything in my single at the moment ๐Ÿ˜…