• Curvage Model

I'm having a hard time posting pictures of my actual self. :( I'm still new with accepting my size was hoping getting on here might help.... Posted pictures and no one purchased them. :(

Trying not to get discharged. I don't know, maybe I should just give up!

IMG_20220809_083719954~4.jpg

I think making an introductory video would help. Most people don’t buy pic sets unless they’re from a known model and it’s specific theme related. Also the more you interact with the community the more likely your stuff will show up on people’s feeds. But yea I think most people hesitate on buying pic sets cause you never know what you’re going to get and with this fetish seeing gorgeous bellies like yours in motion is preferable. Hope this helps and I hope you don’t give up!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Chunky Vixen 73 said:

I'm having a hard time posting pictures of my actual self. :( I'm still new with accepting my size was hoping getting on here might help.... Posted pictures and no one purchased them. :(

Trying not to get discharged. I don't know, maybe I should just give up!

IMG_20220809_083719954~4.jpg

It’s really brave and cool of you to share in this way. Getting on this site has helped me to enjoy my body much more than when I was on my own in life and with this kink. Hope you have fun here. I have been told video is the way to go but I guess we will find out. Also heard it takes a while to be noticed because the site is so busy. Maybe try interacting with some of the models that stand out for you to get inspiration. I think most people here are very supportive and friendly. 

• Curvage Model
On 8/22/2022 at 2:18 PM, SC274 said:

love yourself. This is the community for it. People on here like curvy women. Be happy and proud.

Sums up my experience on this site. Such a welcoming and cool place. Really happy to be surrounded by so many sexy warm soft goddesses and so many guys who appreciate our bodies and minds 🥰

Good afternoon!!
Keeping it short and sweet!!
Enjoy!![emoji7][emoji2956]
1586261503_IMG_20220826_1010121912.thumb.jpg.1e658bbe1e863ec4e3950a2d24d403e9.jpg
1802945544_IMG_20220826_1010212232.thumb.jpg.a085ca52ed0c9e4b7279c5a3619b32af.jpg

You seem like you’re short, so I’ll try to be sweet;
If u realize ur beauty, oh, the people you’ll meet,
And among those people all the food you will eat, till your soft and you jiggle from ur chin to ur feet, when I see your big body, I know it can’t be beat,
We r forever together, with our nights full of heat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk