23 hours ago, Chunky Vixen 73 said:

Good morning!!

Happy Saturday!!

I Got a few pictures of my new piercing before it got all brushed. Hopefully I'll get some more bikini pictures before I go home.

I'm also planning on putting the video of me getting pierced hopefully this weekend. 😁😉

Don't be shy say hi!!

Enjoy!!

35522.jpeg

35510.jpeg

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi yesterday!  I was busy.😢 You are looking very beautiful in these pictures!! 🥰🥰 I just can't believe how lovely your belly is.♥️  How's your vacation going?  I see your getting more tan with every picture!🔥🔥 Hope you are enjoying the food as well!! 😍😍

• Curvage Model
Just now, wildhorse6840 said:

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi yesterday!  I was busy.😢 You are looking very beautiful in these pictures!! 🥰🥰 I just can't believe how lovely your belly is.♥️  How's your vacation going?  I see your getting more tan with every picture!🔥🔥 Hope you are enjoying the food as well!! 😍😍

Thank you!!!

My vacation is almost done. ☹️

I'm hoping to get a little more sun before going home.

• Curvage Model

Good afternoon!!

Sadly I'm back home from vacation! ☹️ It's snowing and I miss the warm weather and the beach!! 

Hopefully I'll be able to go back in March. 

In the meantime I guess it's up to you all to send me some warm wishes. 😜😁🥰

35436.jpeg

35424.jpeg

35534.jpeg

On 1/25/2023 at 2:30 PM, Chunky Vixen 73 said:

Good afternoon!!

Sadly I'm back home from vacation! ☹️ It's snowing and I miss the warm weather and the beach!! 

35436.jpeg

35424.jpeg

35534.jpeg

Those pictures are delightful!!  That body is the sun is the most beautiful thing ever!!  🔥🔥🔥😍😍🥰🥰

Guest BillyBoy22

Good afternoon!!

35436.jpeg

35424.jpeg

35534.jpeg

The belly overlooking the ocean is majestic🥵

I'm sending you the warmest wishes for you!!  🔥🔥 I'm hoping for you to be able to go again in March and get some more beach pictures with an even bigger belly than you have now!! 🥵🥵 More belly to absorb the sunshine!!  😍🥰😍🥰

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, wildhorse6840 said:

I'm sending you the warmest wishes for you!!  🔥🔥 I'm hoping for you to be able to go again in March and get some more beach pictures with an even bigger belly than you have now!! 🥵🥵 More belly to absorb the sunshine!!  😍🥰😍🥰

Thanks for the love!! I'm sure it will be bigger by then. It will be like a little solar panel soaking up the sun! LOL