• Curvage Model

Good morning!!

Hello Saturday!!

I haven't made it to the beach yet, but I have been eating some yummy food.

Who wants to guess how much weight I'll gain on vacation??

Don't be shy I really want to know!! 😜😉

Anyone know of any good beaches in south west Florida??

IMG_20230106_205512746~2.jpg

Guest maschio21
Good morning!!
Hello Saturday!!
Don't be shy I really want to know!! [emoji12][emoji6]
466684969_IMG_20230106_2055127462.thumb.jpg.67237936220f61c4fbaa9e4d43a1f939.jpg
Always sexy [emoji3590]

52 minutes ago, Chunky Vixen 73 said:

Good morning!!

Hello Saturday!!

Don't be shy I really want to know!! 😜😉

IMG_20230106_205512746~2.jpg

Depends on where in SW Florida you're at currently but two good ones that I know are Bonita beach in Bonita Springs or Lowdermilk beach in Naples.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Rodar said:

Depends on where in SW Florida you're at currently but two good ones that I know are Bonita beach in Bonita Springs or Lowdermilk beach in Naples.

Thank you!! I'm staying in the Fort Myers area, but definitely willing to travel. I want to do some sun bathing on the beach. 😊

1 minute ago, Chunky Vixen 73 said:

Thank you!! I'm staying in the Fort Myers area, but definitely willing to travel. I want to do some sun bathing on the beach. 😊

I'm very close to you then lol. Fort Myers beach is an okay beach it's got quite a bit of shops and restaurants at walking distance from the beach so you don't have to go far for a good meal, but the water there has always been brownish as long as I've lived here. It's not very inviting to me, but people seem to love it.

On 8/22/2022 at 7:25 AM, Chunky Vixen 73 said:

I'm having a hard time posting pictures of my actual self. :( I'm still new with accepting my size was hoping getting on here might help.... Posted pictures and no one purchased them. :(

Trying not to get discharged. I don't know, maybe I should just give up!

You have to realize that, if you post pictures without face, many (myself included) would not pay for those images.  To me, it is a photo of an abdomen and not a person.  Fat bellies are beautiful and sexy.  But what makes them beautiful and sexy is the person they belong to.

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Rodar said:

I'm very close to you then lol. Fort Myers beach is an okay beach it's got quite a bit of shops and restaurants at walking distance from the beach so you don't have to go far for a good meal, but the water there has always been brownish as long as I've lived here. It's not very inviting to me, but people seem to love it.

I normally go to Fort Myers beach, but everything is gone down there because of the hurricane. Haven't made it out to Sanibel Island yet, but I've heard it's really bad too.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, herve50 said:

Wow lovely belly and gain too. I don't know about how much did you gain during your holidays ? 

I'm still dealing with some issues with not being able to eat everything, so I was sick a few days during the holidays and don't think I gained anything. I was able to maintain and not lose, so that's good. Thanks for asking!! 😊

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, rickgm said:

You have to realize that, if you post pictures without face, many (myself included) would not pay for those images.  To me, it is a photo of an abdomen and not a person.  Fat bellies are beautiful and sexy.  But what makes them beautiful and sexy is the person they belong to.

Thank you for your honestly! 

Guest maschio21

Good morning! 

Happy Monday!

Haven't been able to take many pictures on vacation, but I did snap a few after stuffing myself with tacos. [emoji12]

Have a great day!

Don't be shy say hi!!

Enjoy!

29399506_IMG_20230108_1624012732.thumb.jpg.4a25658a64da61249c0f67b8b4f395fd.jpg
Wonderful belly [emoji3590]

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
1 hour ago, Chunky Vixen 73 said:

Good morning! 

Happy Monday!

Haven't been able to take many pictures on vacation, but I did snap a few after stuffing myself with tacos. 😜

Have a great day!

Don't be shy say hi!!

Enjoy!

IMG_20230108_162401273~2.jpg

That is a tremendous tummy!!❤️😃😍