Girls who like to feed men (or women)

Guest Hell Kaiser

Guest Hell Kaiser

Hi, so I've been talking to a girl who told me she likes to feed her boyfriends lots of delicious foods and help them gain weight. Female feeders of curvage: I'm curious, could you explain the turn on of feeding a man or another women from your perspective? I've heard many guys talk about why they enjoy it, but I want to hear from the ladies among us about how it turns them on.

Thanks!

• Curvage Model

Personally I just seem to have a natural instinct to care for my BF which basically means I do everything for him, as much as I am a feedee myself I still enjoy feeding him and making him nice fattening meals. It doesn't turn me on as much as it would for him to feed me, but I still enjoy the process of it and he loves it so why not? Although he has no desire to gain weight, he is very slowly getting bigger as i'm making more and more food for him and he just eats it without even thinking of the calories. Which I think we can all agree is a nice way to live. I also enjoy his body parts that seem to be getting larger as time goes on, like his butt and thighs. He used to be heavily into the gym and cardio so the weight goes to all the ex muscle parts like his biceps and stomache. I can't complain 😋

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly it just feels *right* which is funny because I hear male feeders say the same thing. Of course it helps to find big men (or women) attractive in the first place, in that regard I can only speak on how great softness is, and having a partner with some heft to them.

Then I think of all the stuff my partner would need to do to put up with me, providing good food in return is only fair 🤣, plus I have been taught well by my mother, would be a shame to not make the most out of that cooking skill. Sometimes I can feel a little unappreciated, but few things put a smile on people's faces like eating good food. It's a lot of things that serve as pretty good motivators, and knowing my hand in it all, it's just exciting.

• Curvage Model

I had really absent parents and I think my mother showed her love through food and cooking. Especially as I’m getting older, I’m recognizing that in myself. It pleases me greatly to feed someone, to go out of my way to show a bit of my love for a person by making them something incredible to eat and then watching them get stuffed and happy. I know that whatever crazy shit that is going on in their life, at least I could give them something wholesome.

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
1 hour ago, Melpomene said:

I had really absent parents and I think my mother showed her love through food and cooking. Especially as I’m getting older, I’m recognizing that in myself. It pleases me greatly to feed someone, to go out of my way to show a bit of my love for a person by making them something incredible to eat and then watching them get stuffed and happy. I know that whatever crazy shit that is going on in their life, at least I could give them something wholesome.

I have been blessed to date girls who liked me chubby, and I liked them chubby too, and we just loved to eat together. 😃

• Curvage Model

I doubt it's all that different from how men feel about feeding. For me, I just get excited about anyone putting on weight, regardless of gender or relationship. I basically just want everyone to get fat! lol. Anyone willing or open to gaining or eating, I'm down to help, encourage or feed. Plus, in my mind food and fat are intrinsically linked to joy and pleasure.

Guest Hell Kaiser
27 minutes ago, MaisieMuffin said:

I doubt it's all that different from how men feel about feeding. For me, I just get excited about anyone putting on weight, regardless of gender or relationship. I basically just want everyone to get fat! lol. Anyone willing or open to gaining or eating, I'm down to help, encourage or feed. Plus, in my mind food and fat are intrinsically linked to joy and pleasure.

I do agree with you that it is probably more similar than different. The reason for the topic is that I want to hear about a perspective I can't experience . This is not a comprehensive list, but hormonal differences, genitalia, evolutionary tendencies, as well as cultural impressions are some key differences that I can think of on the top of my head. There are definitely some more as well. Thank you for your response and for your perspective.

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
20 hours ago, Melpomene said:

The best feeling in the world is to know you’re with someone who not only accepts you physically, but enjoys you as you are. 😊

You deserve that too!! 

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
7 hours ago, MaisieMuffin said:

So, you enjoy feeding as much as being fed? What if the person is already fat? For example, I’m already over 300 lbs.😉

• 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 8/18/2022 at 11:32 PM, Hell Kaiser said:

Hi, so I've been talking to a girl who told me she likes to feed her boyfriends lots of delicious foods and help them gain weight. Female feeders of curvage: I'm curious, could you explain the turn on of feeding a man or another women from your perspective? I've heard many guys talk about why they enjoy it, but I want to hear from the ladies among us about how it turns them on.

Thanks!

I love watching my spouse over indulge and gain weight. He holds all of his weight in his stomach. He can definitely eat when he wants to. He admires watching me overeat as well and always encourages me to eat more. He is always trying to get me to eat sweets.