Frankie Sandford

Ian

Guest AirJordanFan93

I don't see her getting bigger than Kim did. Kim even though she popped 5 weeks early got pretty big at the end and she had a head start by having a pretty curvy figure beforehand that just got better as her pregnancy went on. Frankie from what I've seen of her before her pregnancy was your typical skinny pop star who has grown into her pregnancy figure quite well won't get to the level that Kim got to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2441535/Frankie-Sandford-shows-huge-bump-dines-fianc-Wayne-Bridge.html?ito=feeds-newsxml                                                                          another awesome update from frankie.  This girl needs  to be front and center everytime.  This has to be one of the greatest celebrity gains ever.  She went from a skinny waif to a curvacious woman

Guest AirJordanFan93

Shame we didn't see more of her from the later stages of her pregnancy cos she's gotten very big considering how small she was. Shame she'll likely loose the weight quick to go back on tour

Guest AirJordanFan93

Sure she'll lose body mass, and will undoubtedly become more lean. But then when spring comes, she will bloom once again.

yep just gotta play the waiting game. We can only hope she doesn't rush back to being pop music fit and daily mail provides us with some good post pregnancy content.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myownway

Well aside from obvious pregnancy belly I think we can definitely see some protruding butt under that coat, not to mention the quite obvious double chin :). Looks good!

Guest AirJordanFan93

Well aside from obvious pregnancy belly I think we can definitely see some protruding butt under that coat, not to mention the quite obvious double chin :). Looks good!

Aside from the fact shes pregnant shes clearly gained a lot considering how skinny she was before her pregnancy im quite fond of her double chin also.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Hopefully we get some good post pregnancy Pre weight loss photos.

Odds are we will. I don't think shed pull a Kim K and hide for 2 months so she could drop 15 pounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, the link shows that her legs have grown substantially over the course of her pregnancy. I guess she'll probably lose a lot of it in time, but it's been awesome while it lasted. And over the long term, she'll probably "struggle" with weight and at least go through gain/lose cycles.

Guest myownway

Yeah, her legs seem to have stayed thicker. I don't see that cute double chin she had earlier but I guess that might be just because of selection of shots. Anyway, we'll see how much will remain of her pregnancy curviness.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Yeah, her legs seem to have stayed thicker. I don't see that cute double chin she had earlier but I guess that might be just because of selection of shots. Anyway, we'll see how much will remain of her pregnancy curviness.

Perhaps its just the angle because looking at her she still looks pretty thick

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...