Frankie Sandford

Ian

Guest William Tweed

Yeah, some amazing gains have resulted from pregnancies. Though I'm sort of a maiesiophiliac so I guess I'm not the fairest judge.

She looks great to me too especially as she's always been very thin before.

She only announced her pregnancy recently but she's already filled out all over.

We could get another 5 months of baby weight yet and I've got a hunch she won't work it off quickly

http://vimeo.com/m/66969046

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

It's terrible isn't it nowadays that pregnant women get criticised for weight they gain during pregnancy, the internet is full of arseholes.

50% internet trolls who can't stand the sight of a pregnant woman gaining weight and 50% media coverage criticizing how much said celebrity gains during pregnancy

Guest AirJordanFan93

But if she WASN'T putitng on weight, they'd be criticising her for caring more about her looks than about the baby. She can't win...

Exactly. Do people realize its very common for pregnant women to gain weight. Maybe its just the image obsessed society we live in now where every guy needs to be jacked like that guy from Twilight and every woman needs to look like a Supermodel.

• 1 month later...