On 8/19/2022 at 10:43 PM, BoomboomRachel said:

this is how I was coming back after a night of restaurant binges and alcohol on my vacation 

VID-20220806-WA0027[(000203)2022-08-19-22-27-17].JPG

VID-20220806-WA0027[(000299)2022-08-19-22-27-33].JPG

VID-20220806-WA0027[(000433)2022-08-19-22-27-52].jpg

Ti ho scoperta da poco ma wow, tutta quella ciccia sui fianchi, il seno che si espande e soprattutto quella bellissima pancia così rotonda e piena. Sei bellissima è incredibile. Cosa ti ha spinta a voler ingrassare e avere questo corpo così sexy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 9/9/2022 at 12:00 PM, Riko said:

Ti ho scoperta da poco ma wow, tutta quella ciccia sui fianchi, il seno che si espande e soprattutto quella bellissima pancia così rotonda e piena. Sei bellissima è incredibile. Cosa ti ha spinta a voler ingrassare e avere questo corpo così sexy?

All'inizio ma anche tuttora volevo mostrare che anche se hai ciccia puoi essere sempre una bellissima ragazza sexy, promuovere il body positivity, ovviamente bisogna bilanciare il tutto! Io ora mangio tanto e mi godo il cibo senza restrizioni (non come una volta) ma mi piace anche mangiare sano e muovermi perchè fa ben al corpo e alla mente, sono dell'idea che non esiste il ''cibo sano'' e ''cibo cattivo'', tutto è sano ma basta che sia tutto equilibrato. Da quando ho iniziato qui su Curvage sono ingrassata tanto e sinceramente sto molto bene così, mi piacciono le mie curve e non ho più paranoie per quanto riguarda l'alimentazione🥰

• Curvage Model

Guys I have some BIG news!

This week I'll post one of my favorite videos. It was during my holiday at the beach where I had the best time of my life and also had the biggest meals ever! Every night I'd come back to my hotel with a big belly, thinking I was going to burst for real, and I couldn't even hide it because I was always wearing tight dresses where you could see my balloon😂 (other guests thought I was preggy hehehe)

So grateful for this vacation and for the great food, can't wait to try more specialties. 

Here are some excerpts from the video so you can get an idea of what you will see🤗

IMG_5373.jpg

IMG_5369.jpg

IMG_5370.jpg

IMG_5371.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

21 hours ago, BoomboomRachel said:

Guys I have some BIG news!

This week I'll post one of my favorite videos. It was during my holiday at the beach where I had the best time of my life and also had the biggest meals ever! Every night I'd come back to my hotel with a big belly, thinking I was going to burst for real, and I couldn't even hide it because I was always wearing tight dresses where you could see my balloon😂 (other guests thought I was preggy hehehe)

So grateful for this vacation and for the great food, can't wait to try more specialties. 

Here are some excerpts from the video so you can get an idea of what you will see🤗

IMG_5373.jpg

IMG_5369.jpg

IMG_5370.jpg

IMG_5371.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

Damn! That’s like 30% body fat! Looking awesome!

Guest sillysausage
On 9/24/2022 at 5:18 PM, BoomboomRachel said:

Are you willing to massage me and receive all the burps in your face?

Burps to the face will trigger an automatic cake feeding response which may lead to worrying increases in belly pressure 😊

Guest sillysausage
5 minutes ago, BoomboomRachel said:

IMG-20220904-WA0009 m.jpg

Warning contents under high pressure, appetite critical condition, engorged belly imminent 

Guest sillysausage
29 minutes ago, sillysausage said:

Warning contents under high pressure, appetite critical condition, engorged belly imminent 

Just look at how round that swollen belly is, it shouldn't be possible to squeeze that big cake into such a tightly packed belly, but your so hungry and greedy now that you have to force it down anyway stretching that beautiful packed orb closer to 💥