How did you get to love yourself?

Kaylakitten

• Curvage Model

For me, I stopped hiding that I was fat.

I started wearing more crop tops and less baggy t shirts. I made more content that I really loved & turned me on. I started to believe compliments and accept them! I surrounded myself with other beautiful BBWs and BHMs, and loved watching them live their life with confidence, so that helped me live mine with confidence. :)

also, touch your body more and use positive self talk! Since getting fat I use a lot more lotion and oils 🥰 it's self care!

• Curvage Model

It's sad but true, it took hearing that people actually like my body after a lifetime of being socially conditioned to be fat-phobic.  Once I started seeing what others saw and liked, I began to accept and like it too.  Now i feel like the embodiment of abundance and femininity.  A walking, talking Rubens ☺️

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
4 hours ago, Miss September said:

It's sad but true, it took hearing that people actually like my body after a lifetime of being socially conditioned to be fat-phobic.  Once I started seeing what others saw and liked, I began to accept and like it too.  Now i feel like the embodiment of abundance and femininity.  A walking, talking Rubens ☺️

A walking talking Rubens … perfect description of YOU!!😃❤️❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

For me, the self-love really cemented itself when I started taking more photos of myself. I've always been big and gained weight easily, and while I was "comfortable" with being fat, I wouldn't have said that I loved or embraced it. When I started taking more selfies and really getting to see what I looked good in, and that I liked taking photos of myself and seeing the results, that was huge.  It definitely didn't hurt that posting those photos online also provided a huge confidence boost, too. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I'm a newbie to curve modeling but have been learning to love myself and all of body since I was about 19 years old. I realized that being fat and short was actually sexy and super cute. A super sweet lady-friend told me I was lucky to live as myself completely and that I shouldn't hide my size behind ill-fitting clothes or shame. She helped me through my journey A LOT and I will always be grateful to all the supportive women out there.

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2022 at 8:59 PM, Kaylakitten said:

It took quite a long time for me to learn to love my curves and embrace my growing body. Now I find different cute things about my body like my knee dimples. The way my stomach sits on my lap. 

you are super cute. I found many cute things about your figure. thanks for sharing. 

• 2 months later...

I’ve struggled with my body my entire life. Consistently on diets to try to make myself smaller, wearing jackets to cover every part of my skin. I felt insecure. People weren’t all very nice. One day I decided if I’m going to live, this ain’t the way to do it. My friend got me into a dress and I loved it. Getting older I showed more and more skin. Got into doing content & realized just how much love and space there is out there for the big girl 💜💋 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Another thing that helped me love my body is reality checks and gratitude: This is the only body I get, for life.  This body has been with me since day one. This body has gotten me through 100% of my hardest days.  This body does incredible things all by itself.

• 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

For me, I’ve always been self conscious about my curves but the older I get the more I’ve been embracing it. I have been doing more of my own self portraits and it’s definitely been increasing my confidence. Finding a site like this that is all about curvy women and that you don’t have to be thin or fit to have sex appeal is empowering . Super excited to be here!