Getting Stuck in Public

Guest GaelicGoddess

Guest GaelicGoddess

OK guys so today I had my first experience of getting stuck in a public place 🤭 

I tend not to go out much but I had an appointment at the doctors and imagine my horror to find that all the chairs had arms on them 😫 

I sat down, got my arse in and I'm thinking OK this is fine.....my name gets called a few minutes later and I stand up 🙈 the full chair comes with me. 

Does anyone else have any hot stories about getting stuck while out in public? Knowing all eyes were on me and my massive booty was such a secret turn on.

Guest JDArg93

I haven't had that happen to me except when its a hotter day and the chairs stick to you (had that with old plastic chairs years ago. They stick for a few seconds). 

Guest GaelicGoddess
22 minutes ago, this guy said:

Did you manage to get unstuck fairly quickly or did you need help? 

I managed to get free with a good wiggle 😄

Guest GaelicGoddess
21 hours ago, JDArg93 said:

I haven't had that happen to me except when its a hotter day and the chairs stick to you (had that with old plastic chairs years ago. They stick for a few seconds). 

Aww I hate that, then when you do manage to stand up the imprint of the chair is on your skin 🙈

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GaelicGoddess
24 minutes ago, Ruby Addams BBW said:

if more than once you see the turnstiles of the subway and revolving doors, and the chairs with arms, I am very ashamed and sad that it happens to me, or when I sit on a chair and its legs bend

I try and avoid these things like the plague 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I haven't been stuck before but I hate when I go out and I end up at a table with high stools. I'm really short so it was hard for me to sit in high stools before I gained weight. Now it's impossible for me to get up there without my fat clumsy ass tipping the stool over. I have to have someone hold the stool in place for me and it's so embarrassing!  

I have broken quite a few chairs over the years at home but once in public! The high stools are an issue that my wife has problems with. Before I had a car I used buses and trains and quite a few time s had to run for a bus but only if it was a very short distance but even that was hell. I used to end up being so breathless with my lungs hurting so bad, I could barely breath, I could barely talk to ask the fare and spent the rest of the journey gasping for breath and panting for the next half hour or so. Everyone on the bus will be staring at me what's the trying to get my breath back really breathing heavily and sweating loads. My legs and feet would feel like jelly for hours after and being a heavy smoker would set my cough in a fit. It was horrible.

Guest GaelicGoddess
1 hour ago, Devi Thikk said:

I haven't been stuck before but I hate when I go out and I end up at a table with high stools. I'm really short so it was hard for me to sit in high stools before I gained weight. Now it's impossible for me to get up there without my fat clumsy ass tipping the stool over. I have to have someone hold the stool in place for me and it's so embarrassing!  

I feel that pain girl, I hate those high stools. Im quite tall but I can never adjust the seat so I'm close enough to the table. It's so frustrating to be climbing up and down every 2 minutes 

Guest GaelicGoddess
27 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I have broken quite a few chairs over the years at home but once in public! The high stools are an issue that my wife has problems with. Before I had a car I used buses and trains and quite a few time s had to run for a bus but only if it was a very short distance but even that was hell. I used to end up being so breathless with my lungs hurting so bad, I could barely breath, I could barely talk to ask the fare and spent the rest of the journey gasping for breath and panting for the next half hour or so. Everyone on the bus will be staring at me what's the trying to get my breath back really breathing heavily and sweating loads. My legs and feet would feel like jelly for hours after and being a heavy smoker would set my cough in a fit. It was horrible.

Sorry but fuck that 😄 even when I was thinner I'd rather wait for the next bus/train than run anywhere 

I'm not big enough to get stuck yet, but I did squeezed into a packed elevator the other day, and it was one of those examples where I mentally saw the space and thought I could fit in there becuase my thinner self would have been able to. The facial expression of the person squished between the side of the elevator and my fat was priceless!

4 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

Embarrassing? Sounds kinda cute. 😊

Guest GaelicGoddess
2 hours ago, thatguest said:

I'm not big enough to get stuck yet, but I did squeezed into a packed elevator the other day, and it was one of those examples where I mentally saw the space and thought I could fit in there becuase my thinner self would have been able to. The facial expression of the person squished between the side of the elevator and my fat was priceless!

This happened to me at the theatre. Even though I was technically in my own seat, some of my fat was spilling out the side and the guy sitting next to me was not amused at all 🤣

6 minutes ago, GaelicGoddess said:

This happened to me at the theatre. Even though I was technically in my own seat, some of my fat was spilling out the side and the guy sitting next to me was not amused at all 🤣

Hehe. I Can't wait until I'm big enough to start spilling over the sides of seats. 

• 3 months later...