BustyBlue

• Curvage Model

I have literally just seen another curvage model in a bath and it got me thinking, do any of you no longer fit in your tubs? In my case my hips and butt are really starting to get stuck on the sides and I even create mini dams in my bath my ass is so big, was just wondering if any other peeps also have the same issue as me and if you can only shower now? Also thought it would be fun to see photos of this if peeps are willing to share 💙

Edited by BustyBlue

Guest GaelicGoddess

I have a walk in shower and I'm struggling to fit into that now 😄 I can't even imagine trying to squeeze my ass into a bath now 

• Curvage Model

2 hours ago, PlumpPrincess91 said:

I have a walk in shower and I'm struggling to fit into that now 😄 I can't even imagine trying to squeeze my ass into a bath now 

OMG, I’m so scared but so excited for the day that I can’t fit my fat ass into the shower. That would be such an achievement. I might have to get a walk in like you or get washed by hand 😂 

Guest GaelicGoddess
13 minutes ago, BustyBlue said:

OMG, I’m so scared but so excited for the day that I can’t fit my fat ass into the shower. That would be such an achievement. I might have to get a walk in like you or get washed by hand 😂 

Honestly I'm so tempted to just get a hose and do it outside 🤣 that's what it's going to come to

Guest GaelicGoddess
29 minutes ago, BustyBlue said:

That would be a sight to behold I’d hope people watch me as I did it 🥵

And didn't offer to help you get out, just sit and watch the struggle 🙈

Guest GaelicGoddess
9 hours ago, BustyBlue said:

That would be a sight to behold I’d hope people watch me as I did it 🥵

Sorry, I've replied to that when I was half sleeping. I thought you meant you wanted people to watch you struggle to get out the bath 🤣🙈

14 hours ago, BustyBlue said:

I have literally just seen another curvage model in a bath and it got me thinking, do any of you no longer fit in your tubs? In my case my hips and butt are really starting to get stuck on the sides and I even create mini dams in my bath my ass is so big

I filmed a clip a while back now in the tub of my old apartment in London and I barely fit then...had that same thing where my hips and ass made lil pockets of water and the bath cried out in anguish every time I moved.

Stayed in the same place again last month (now almost a year later) and there was no way. Like I couldn't even get in past my thighs.
Figured the heat was making the tubs in the UK shrink?  🤔

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, FatEdd said:

This is the hottest conversation ever.😍 Thanks for sharing ladies.😘 This is what makes Curvage so great. 

I agree. This conversation is extremely hot 🥵 I am really excited knowing I am going to be too big to fit in the tub soon. There will always be swimming pools when I need to immerse myself for refreshment. And jacuzzis when I go away on vacations 

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, BustyBlue said:

I have literally just seen another curvage model in a bath and it got me thinking, do any of you no longer fit in your tubs? In my case my hips and butt are really starting to get stuck on the sides and I even create mini dams in my bath my ass is so big, was just wondering if any other peeps also have the same issue as me and if you can only shower now? Also thought it would be fun to see photos of this if peeps are willing to share 💙

I do miss the days when I could be fully immersed in the water. This is a fairly recent pic. I still like bathing because it makes it easier to shave but it is not the most comfortable place for me. I am always so stuffed so bending down to shave in the shower is a mission and my full belly strongly dislikes this position. 

1CF9E6DB-D98D-4DCB-8D42-3A793A4B8BC6.jpeg

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

I filmed a clip a while back now in the tub of my old apartment in London and I barely fit then...had that same thing where my hips and ass made lil pockets of water and the bath cried out in anguish every time I moved.

Stayed in the same place again last month (now almost a year later) and there was no way. Like I couldn't even get in past my thighs.
Figured the heat was making the tubs in the UK shrink?  🤔

Don’t even get me started on the heat 🥵 I’m sure uk tubs are just smaller, every time I’ve been abroad the tub is like a swimming pool in comparison to the ones here 😂, and the pockets of water are the funniest thing. I get some really questionable noises when it happens in mine 👀💨

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I agree. This conversation is extremely hot 🥵 I am really excited knowing I am going to be too big to fit in the tub soon. There will always be swimming pools when I need to immerse myself for refreshment. And jacuzzis when I go away on vacations 

The best feeling on a hot day is that rush of cool water in the pool. Makes me want to get on a plane right now 😅

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Ruby Addams BBW said:

very tight, almost like canned, my legs and shoulders hit the sides, and I can't fill it very much because when I go in the water rises a lot

The water rising amazes me, I fill it up to a level I think will be ok, but by the time I’m fully squished in. It’s up to the brim of the bath 😂

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Luna Hellborn said:

I can get in but with my hips I create a kind of dam behind me when I empty the tub... there is always a lot of water trapped in my back 😂

Yesss aha it’s so funny when it does this, it’s like a little stream when I let it out 😂

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, BustyBlue said:

Yesss aha it’s so funny when it does this, it’s like a little stream when I let it out 😂

It’s loud when those streams are flowing. I opened the dam a few times during video calls with friends. We were laughing so hard at the sound it makes 😂🐳💦

Guest JDArg93

I must say this is an interesting topic (don't mind me - just seeing what women do when facing this situation). Personally I prefer showering due to personal reasons and a bit safer for me.

Sorry to hear that it can a struggle for the women on here but I'm intrigued now as what is done about it