fat beach bum

bimbobunnyprincess

• Curvage Model

So I'm an absolute sucker for the beach, and living in Western Australia I'm pretty spoilt for options and nice weather, annd if you've seen my profile you know I'm a sucker for taking pictures of myself ahaha, so i figured I'd start a thread for some of my favourite beach pics!

feel free to add yourself on here! I'd love to see some other beautiful beach bodies! And I'm hoping maybe we can have some chats about going to the beach as / with a fat person and all it entails - the good and bad, and just generally why you love it (if you do like me!) 

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1994 2.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_4158.JPG

Guest JDArg93

Well it's nice to know you enjoy going to the beach. I myself don't mind it but at least you can show your beachbody on here. Being in WA it sure is a nice place with the coast (not too far from Hilary's myself) and I personally take pics of the coastal views. 
Happy to discuss with you and who wouldn't like you? 

20130125_141352.thumb.jpg.182819a52c1bc646ca34a4e94e419b0c.jpg 20130125_141250.thumb.jpg.bb1de0fcb7392e1e0f1e28c6bec5d42c.jpg

Guest JDArg93

@bimbobunnyprincess Well, depends where you are located, You've got plenty to choose from. Hillary's is closest for me. The best you could do is take a look on Google maps and there you can find the distance which is ideal to know

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I LOVE the beach but getting to and from the car has become hell since I got fat! Every time I go I'm like "I'm never doing this again" but I overall enjoy it so I still go back. If there is a long walk across the sand it is awful getting to the water. My feet sink into the sand so I'm trying to balance my fat body and it feels like a leg workout, I'm dripping in sweat from the hot sand reflecting the sun, carrying the heavy beach supplies and I'm waaaay slower than all my in shape friends. I have had to stop and take breaks just on the walk to or from the car. Once we set up I have to wait for a while and eat/drink before I can do anything else. I have so much fun in the water, playing with sand and just listening and watching the waves that it's worth it. Whenever I see pics on IG of big girls on the beach smiling I'm like "I wonder if they just went through hell getting out there like I do?".

The first pic was right after I made it to our set up spot. There was a man selling ice cream. As soon as he saw my group he could tell I was dying so he came up to me and asked if I wanted to buy something lol.   

20220312_161835.jpg

20220312_164644.jpg

20220312_164943.jpg

BeautyPlus_20220312203241035_save.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 8/12/2022 at 8:24 AM, bimbobunnyprincess said:

So I'm an absolute sucker for the beach, and living in Western Australia I'm pretty spoilt for options and nice weather, annd if you've seen my profile you know I'm a sucker for taking pictures of myself ahaha, so i figured I'd start a thread for some of my favourite beach pics!

feel free to add yourself on here! I'd love to see some other beautiful beach bodies! And I'm hoping maybe we can have some chats about going to the beach as / with a fat person and all it entails - the good and bad, and just generally why you love it (if you do like me!) 

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1994 2.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_4158.JPG

You are adorable! 😍

3 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

I LOVE the beach but getting to and from the car has become hell since I got fat! Every time I go I'm like "I'm never doing this again" but I overall enjoy it so I still go back. If there is a long walk across the sand it is awful getting to the water. My feet sink into the sand so I'm trying to balance my fat body and it feels like a leg workout, I'm dripping in sweat from the hot sand reflecting the sun, carrying the heavy beach supplies and I'm waaaay slower than all my in shape friends. I have had to stop and take breaks just on the walk to or from the car. Once we set up I have to wait for a while and eat/drink before I can do anything else. I have so much fun in the water, playing with sand and just listening and watching the waves that it's worth it. Whenever I see pics on IG of big girls on the beach smiling I'm like "I wonder if they just went through hell getting out there like I do?".

The first pic was right after I made it to our set up spot. There was a man selling ice cream. As soon as he saw my group he could tell I was dying so he came up to me and asked if I wanted to buy something lol.   

20220312_161835.jpg

20220312_164644.jpg

20220312_164943.jpg

BeautyPlus_20220312203241035_save.jpg

We went to the beach this weekend. My primary partner is 5’9” 450+, and I guarantee you that she felt exactly the same as you. We went with other fatties, both smaller than her. They had trouble too because walking on sand sucks. Luckily, they had myself and another gent to carry all the things. But carry all that weight takes a toll. You need breaks, water, and snacks for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheManOfTheYear

You're 4'11, and you look big there. I imagine you are a great deal bigger in reality. That's something I have always noticed: if you think big girls are big by the internet, they are way bigger in real life.